English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Guessing Cleverly and Ox straight to 89?

Cleverley 89 now and 90/91 end of the year

Hamsik +1

Hernanes +1

Inler +1

Both the Ayew Bros

El Shaawry getting +3

Umtiti

Pogba

Lamela +2 deserved 89

De Bruyne +2

They're just the ones off the top of my head mate. Been very generous recently. I think it may be the switch to soccer wiki i don't know. This time last year these players wouldn't have got the rises.

SM has become very generous' date=' the mistakes were made with :

Lamela : deserved 89

Dzemaili: deserved 88

Guarin : deserved 90

Jallet: deserved 90

Inler: deserved 90

A.Ayew: deserved 89

Sokratis: deserved 88

Zieler: deserved 88

Hunt: deserved 88

kvist: deserved 88

Pogba: deserved 84

A.Rugiger deserved 80/81

Holzhauser deserved 84

[b']Hamsik - Hernanes - Pogba - El Shaawry - Umtiti[/b] have suffered correct assessments

Cleverly 86 -> 89

Oxlade 86 -> 88

Yes, Perfect ;)

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hamsik +1

Hernanes +1

Inler +1

Both the Ayew Bros

El Shaawry getting +3

Umtiti

Pogba

Lamela +2

De Bruyne +2

They're just the ones off the top of my head mate. Been very generous recently. I think it may be the switch to soccer wiki i don't know. This time last year these players wouldn't have got the rises.

again i beg to differ..all the above, bar IMO Pogba & Umtiti were correct.

Hernanes & Hamsik - sorry but these 2 are world class, standout playmakers in Serie A. Hernanes is one of the finest players i have seen this season and last season.

Inler - in his 6th season in Serie A and a clear starter every season, plus a NT starter. Napoli riding high so he should be a 90 player.

El Shaarawy - really? he has taken serie a by storm.if he was 88 & Michu got 89, now that would have been tragic misjudgement.

Lamela & De Bruyne - especially De Bruyne, he is playing out of his skin this season for Werder. One of the best players in the Bundesliga at the moment. Lamela has also impressed tremendously.

The Ayew bros, dont see whats wrong with Jordans 88, Andre possibly overrated at 90 but Marseille are joint top currently, BUT did have a mare last season.

Pogba & Umtiti, maybe were 85 (well Pogba is), but the clubs they are at, 85/86 is still a low rating compared to the rest of the first team squad.

but hey, its a matter of opinion really aint it! :D

Different positions' date=' no point on this![/quote']

i know that , but Cleverly doesn't have fantastic numbers for his possition...

nastasic to hit 88 ???

yes he can , starter for City and NT...Florenzi doesn't start for Roma and NT and he getted a 84-87 raise...pretty obvios this raise

These questions are for real english football fans. I'm portuguese and I never had the opportunity to see these two players.

One of them is Jordan Bowery from Aston Villa, has anyone seen him play? He already played a few minutes in the Premier League, but he got his place in the first team for the FA Cup against Ipswich. Do you think he'll rise in this review? And what do you think about him in real life?

There's another Jordan I would like to ask if anyone saw him in action. Jordan Obita, from Reading, but loaned to Porstmouth. I know this is for EPL players, but I'm curious about this one, he seems a big promise there in the UK. Is he good? Do you think he could rise one or two points?

Thank you in advance.

cleverly wil be 88 ' date='gary cahill 91/90 and nastasic 88/87 , who wanna bet against my prediction ?[/quote']

A united first teamer to be on a 88 is silly. This is what I think should happen

89 and then if this form continues 91.

Nastasic 87/88 (still yet to establish as a first teamer)

Cahill 91

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

nastasic to hit 88 ???

Nastasic --> 88 ;)

Can Nikica Jelavic go to 89?

Jelavic --> 89 ;)

These questions are for real english football fans. I'm portuguese and I never had the opportunity to see these two players.

One of them is Jordan Bowery from Aston Villa' date=' has anyone seen him play? He already played a few minutes in the Premier League, but he got his place in the first team for the FA Cup against Ipswich. Do you think he'll rise in this review? And what do you think about him in real life?

There's another Jordan I would like to ask if anyone saw him in action. Jordan Obita, from Reading, but loaned to Porstmouth. I know this is for EPL players, but I'm curious about this one, he seems a big promise there in the UK. Is he good? Do you think he could rise one or two points?

Thank you in advance.[/quote']

Bowery --> Stable/+1

Obita --> +1/2