English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Harry Kane (38) sets a new Premier League record for most goals in a single calendar year. The previous record was 36 by Alan Shearer in 1995.

Harry Kane has scored more hat-tricks (8) in 2017 than Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Aguero and Cavani combined (7).

Harry Kane is now the world top goalscorer of calendar year 2017 (56 goals).

He's only 24, but he's been delivering and improving upon himself for nearly 4 years now. This boy is so much better than a 93 rating.

1 hour ago, Salty said:

Harry Kane (38) sets a new Premier League record for most goals in a single calendar year. The previous record was 36 by Alan Shearer in 1995.

Harry Kane has scored more hat-tricks (8) in 2017 than Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Aguero and Cavani combined (7).

Harry Kane is now the world top goalscorer of calendar year 2017 (56 goals).

He's only 24, but he's been delivering and improving upon himself for nearly 4 years now. This boy is so much better than a 93 rating.

Safe to say 2017 was good for him 

On 29/12/2017 at 6:45 PM, Ahmed said:

Another Ahmed Hegazi (25 year old forward) was added to West Brom's squad in the DB. I checked West Brom's site and other sources and it seems there is no such transfer made. 

Someone might have transferred him by mistake instead of the original Ahmed Hegazi (defender) who's playing for them now. 

not the case for me

On 29/12/2017 at 7:05 PM, Franklyn said:

Willian could mantain his rating for 1-2 years?

as long as he stays at Chelsea

6 hours ago, Franklyn said:

I have Salah and I have this offer for him: Muller + Gaston Pereiro + Ter Avest
Do you think it is enough to sell the egyptian or should I wait the end of the season?

Keep Salah

8 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Bleacher Report have ranked the top 10 players in each position in the English Premier League which you can check out here: EPL 100: Ranking of Premier League's Best Players After Matchday 22

Sorry but I stopped reading after "David De Gea's been top of this pile for a long time, but the gap between he and Ederson Moraes is now miniscule." 

Its just a nonsensical comment.

12 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

Sorry but I stopped reading after "David De Gea's been top of this pile for a long time, but the gap between he and Ederson Moraes is now miniscule." 

Its just a nonsensical comment.

Yeah, you are right, Ederson still has a lot of hard work to get at De Gea's level but the truth is that Ederson is getting along better than him for now, at least at a collective level, what is an important thing as a goalkeeper to become more confident in himself and as a consequence as a team too. And don't forget he's been at the club for only about half a year, so...

I agree with you all. Putting Ederson on the same level as De Gea or close to him is not just. De Gea has proved himself over many seasons at United as Ederson just had a good season with Benfica & now with City.

De Gea is by far the better shot stopper but he's unlucky to have a shaky defense this season that doesn't protect him as much as City's protects Ederson. Credit to Ederson (who's not a bad shot stopper) who's very comfortable on the ball and it reflects on his passes, throws and long kicks which suits Guardiola's style of play. It'll be interesting to see how Ederson develops over the years. 

1 hour ago, Ahmed said:

I agree with you all. Putting Ederson on the same level as De Gea or close to him is not just. De Gea has proved himself over many seasons at United as Ederson just had a good season with Benfica & now with City.

De Gea is by far the better shot stopper but he's unlucky to have a shaky defense this season that doesn't protect him as much as City's protects Ederson. Credit to Ederson (who's not a bad shot stopper) who's very comfortable on the ball and it reflects on his passes, throws and long kicks which suits Guardiola's style of play. It'll be interesting to see how Ederson develops over the years. 

Yeah, as a Benfica fan, i admit it. Ederson is not the best goalkeeper when it comes to shot stopping, although he has a great positioning, he rarely catchs a ball, usually he just deflects it, the majority of times outside the field, a bit like Keylor Navas does. Another weakness is his approaches to crosses and, of course, he is a little too much agressive when it comes to 1v1, relying too much on his capabilities and sometimes going too far ahead on the field, without success. Despite all this, he is a safe keeper, the majority of times, but with much better team stats than individual ones.

I would say that his 10 best SM attributes should be, by this order:

Distribution, Positioning, Aggression, One on Ones, Composure, Pace, Saving Penalties, Shot Stopping, Command of Area and Concentration.