English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Ibrahimovic dropping to 91! Surely this is too drastic?

I understand a player should drop when moving to one of the "lesser" leagues, but surely this doesn't justify a huge and instant drop in a player's ability. If he was still at Man Utd, he'd still be 94. So it really doesn't make sense. Also, didn't he score a wonder goal last week for LA Galaxy? Was that really the goal of a 91 rated player?

I remember when this happened to Xavi too. He went from 95 to 89 in less than 8 months, just because he moved leagues. It's over the top in my opinion. 

15 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

I understand a player should drop when moving to one of the "lesser" leagues, but surely this doesn't justify a huge and instant drop in a player's ability. If he was still at Man Utd, he'd still be 94. So it really doesn't make sense. Also, didn't he score a wonder goal last week for LA Galaxy? Was that really the goal of a 91 rated player?

I remember when this happened to Xavi too. He went from 95 to 89 in less than 8 months, just because he moved leagues. It's over the top in my opinion. 

not a big surprise, wasn't expecting SM to be this bold tho

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

not a big surprise, wasn't expecting SM to be this bold tho

@Sir Rahul

Hi, I bet you get this question a lot.

But is there a rationale for your predictions? I have a mate who has got it correct 95% of the time, due to some research about the game system and the rules for ratings it governs. I have no idea how he does it. I wondered if you do something similar.

On 12/04/2018 at 6:45 PM, shaoshao said:

@Sir Rahul

Hi, I bet you get this question a lot.

But is there a rationale for your predictions? I have a mate who has got it correct 95% of the time, due to some research about the game system and the rules for ratings it governs. I have no idea how he does it. I wondered if you do something similar.

see below 

On 12/04/2018 at 8:52 PM, Cam Lucas said:

A mixture of stats and hype, mixed in with respect to their team, league and country. Its a bit of ablend of all things, and once you have played a while and seen a few ratings cycles you start to get an innate feel for it

yep

On 13/04/2018 at 2:03 PM, Esid said:

Is there a possibility Phil jones will get a +1?

nah

On 11/04/2018 at 4:35 PM, Wave_Dweller said:

Anyone else's thoughts on this?