English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Started 4 and come on off the bench 5 times.

I think he will go up at least 2.

Shane Ferguson ---> +4 ;)
;2398971']IMO 83' date=' has several Europa league apps too, plus caps for N.Ireland.[/quote']

Thanks all of you, so he's a worth buying for me. Betting on the kids ;)

P.S. - Ben yey, I have Shawcross!! :D

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hello guys, who are the best of the Premier League risers that have yet to be re-evaluated?

I've:

BURN, Dan

LOWTON, Matthew

DE VITA, Raffaele

SUSO

POWELL, Nick

WISDOM, Andre

DOUGHTY, Michael

PARTINGTON, Joe

DAVIES, Ben

HOBAN, Tommie

HECTOR, Michael

STONES, John

HOLMES, Danny

HUGHES, Will

SHAW, Luke

BAKER, Nathan

GAYLE, Dwight

WESTWOOD, Ashley

CLAYTON, Max

BOWERMAN, George

STERLING, Raheem

STOREY, Miles

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hello guys' date=' who are the best of the Premier League risers that have yet to be re-evaluated?

I've:

BURN, Dan

LOWTON, Matthew

DE VITA, Raffaele

SUSO

POWELL, Nick

WISDOM, Andre

DOUGHTY, Michael

PARTINGTON, Joe

DAVIES, Ben

HOBAN, Tommie

HECTOR, Michael

STONES, John

HOLMES, Danny

HUGHES, Will

SHAW, Luke

BAKER, Nathan

GAYLE, Dwight

WESTWOOD, Ashley

CLAYTON, Max

BOWERMAN, George

STERLING, Raheem

STOREY, Miles[/quote']

A lot of them aren't even in the Premier League and for your answers just look through the ratings CFC has done and you will find them there :) They are at the start of the thread :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

A lot of them aren't even in the Premier League and for your answers just look through the ratings CFC has done and you will find them there :) They are at the start of the thread :)

I didn't understand of which topic you talk :(

people keep putting michu down on these boards and saying he doesn't deserve this and doesn't deserve that and he keeps on scoring the goals for fun. he scores with his left, with his right and with his head. he creates space, gives assists, and bang them hard against the posts. and for the ones who said el-sherawi deserves 89 because he took serie A by surprise, well el-sherawi played last year and people knew about his talent. michu was rejected by 7 teams in the EPL and was bought by swansea for 3.5M pounds, how many of you guys had him on your team from last year, now that's a man i say took the EPL by surprise. and it's not only the goals, if u haven't watch him play don't comment on his capabilities. the man doesn't only deserves an 89 for now but with the way soccerwiki been throwing out ratings, i wouldn't be surprised to see him getting 90. if not now, definitely by the end of the season.

Ivanovic - been poor at the back' date=' doubt he will rise[/b']

Ferdinand - Highly doubt he will stay

Cazorla - No way :eek:

Barry - Nah, he's ancient

Nasri - A drop would be harsh

I think the Swansea performance reaffirmed that, he may score goals but..

people keep putting michu down on these boards and saying he doesn't deserve this and doesn't deserve that and he keeps on scoring the goals for fun. he scores with his left' date=' with his right and with his head. he creates space, gives assists, and bang them hard against the posts. and for the ones who said el-sherawi deserves 89 because he took serie A by surprise, well el-sherawi played last year and people knew about his talent. michu was rejected by 7 teams in the EPL and was bought by swansea for 3.5M pounds, how many of you guys had him on your team from last year, now that's a man i say took the EPL by surprise. and it's not only the goals, if u haven't watch him play don't comment on his capabilities. the man doesn't only deserves an 89 for now but with the way soccerwiki been throwing out ratings, i wouldn't be surprised to see him getting 90. if not now, definitely by the end of the season.[/quote']

I think 89 and then if his form continues throughout the season then he can go to 90. If he goes to 90 straight away I will be extremely surprised.

Hello again. What do you think about James Perch. In the predictions he is stable with 84, but he has this season (1169) almost the same minutes he had in the last one (1330), and already the same number of games in the first team (13). He should rise at least to an 86, right? Thank you

Hello again. What do you think about James Perch. In the predictions he is stable with 84' date=' but he has this season (1169) almost the same minutes he had in the last one (1330), and already the same number of games in the first team (13). He should rise at least to an 86, right? Thank you[/quote']

Ye 85/86, probably 86 next review. Although I would sell him after he rises, he is a terrible player absolutely no talent what so ever

:)

Ye 85/86' date=' probably 86 next review. Although I would sell him after he rises, he is a terrible player absolutely no talent what so ever

:)[/color']

Lol thank you, that's the kind of appreciation I like ;)

He's quite old too, and if he's terrible I think I won't accept. Thanks

Should get a rise to 80/82 established as a regular in the Watford side I favour 82.

Fantastic player, held in the highest regard by Chelsea and England youth setups (played U-21 football aged 17). Get him if you can / keep him if you already have him.

Perch isn't old:confused:

Sorry my english, what I meant was that he is quite old for improve enough to turn a great player one day (actually he is one month younger than me :P).

Usually 27, 28 years is the age to football player be at his best (but of course that there are some exceptions). I like to keep a young team with only one or another with more experience. ;)