English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

This has gotta be the most obvious answer and easiest question I've ever answered :P. I agree with RBA' date=' a +2 is assured for Oscar and he might just nab a +3. A +1 for Ba.[/quote']

Based on the last rating increases l think Ba will get a +2.

Based on the last rating increases l think Ba will get a +2.

60% +1, 40% +2. It's a close call. I think they will keep him at 90 for the time being, see how he performs at Chelsea then give him the 91 if/when the next changes are if he continues his form in a blue shirt.

I thought he was a 90 already. People get caught out on this one as most people think he is 90 rated' date=' he is only 89. He has a chance of 91 IMO but he will most likely hit 90 then 91 in the summer if he carries on the good form.[/quote']

If he gets 91 for half a good campaign as a Newcastle player then a mere 7 million pound move to Chelsea, then I have lost the will to live. End of the season, a good possibility yes, but now? No chance for me, it would be ridiculous.

If he gets 91 for half a good campaign as a Newcastle player then a mere 7 million pound move to Chelsea' date=' then I have lost the will to live. End of the season, a good possibility yes, but now? No chance for me, it would be ridiculous.[/quote']

I said the more likely option is a 90 and a 91 in the summer if he continues his good form but i think a 91 isn't out of reach.

The only reason the fee was so low was the buy-out clause.

I said the more likely option is a 90 and a 91 in the summer if he continues his good form but i think a 91 isn't out of reach.

The only reason the fee was so low was the buy-out clause.

Yeah and if there wasn't a buy out clause then I don't think Chelsea would have bought him either, I know there was a buyout clause btw.

Yeah and if there wasn't a buy out clause then I don't think Chelsea would have bought him either' date=' I know there was a buyout clause btw.[/quote']

I think the clause was if a top 4 club came in for him only, i'm not entirely sure. He has been playing well for a few seasons now, Newc + WHU, so i don't think a 91 is out of reach.

I think the clause was if a top 4 club came in for him only' date=' i'm not entirely sure. He has been playing well for a few seasons now, Newc + WHU, so i don't think a 91 is out of reach.[/quote']

He was not very good at all last season, Cisse was the one who was getting the goals for the team. It's only this season that he has found hisself again, and that's why he should only be a 90.

Would Nathan Chalobah come under Chelsea in the updates? If so' date=' what rating could he get? He has been playing regularly for Watford.[/quote']

Should do, on loan players from Serie A clubs to Serie B clubs got rises in those reviews...

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Scott parker 91???

Scott parker --> stable

Hello again. What do you think about James Perch. In the predictions he is stable with 84' date=' but he has this season (1169) almost the same minutes he had in the last one (1330), and already the same number of games in the first team (13). He should rise at least to an 86, right? Thank you[/quote']

Perch --> +2

What rating can Routledge reach on the next review?

Routledge --> +2

What sort of rises should we be expecting for Andros Townsend Gylfi Sigurdsson' date=' and Joe Allen this time round? I have a good idea but would just like clarification! Thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

Andros Townsend --> +2

Gylfi Sigurdsson --> +1

Joe Allen --> +2

would Emboaba Oscar and Demba Ba rise next review?

Emboaba Oscar --> +3

Demba Ba --> +1

How much could Benteke rise by?

Benteke --> +2

What kinda rise can we expect for Kyle Naughton and Andreas Weimann? Thanks in advance! :)

Kyle Naughton --> stable

Andreas Weimann --> +5

What do people think for Jonny Evans +1 I personally think he has been great this season?

Jonny Evans --> +1