English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Lol' date=' of course he will get a +2. Consistent goalscorer last season and this season, and now at Chelsea and scored two on his debut.[/quote']

Wow, do you not watch much football? He was not a consistent scorer last season at all, so use facts before you go and make comments. Cisse was the scorer for Newcastle last season, and just because he scored two on his Chelsea debut, which was a cup game? One of which was a tap in? Standard. He by no means deserves it.

Wow' date=' do you not watch much football? He was not a consistent scorer last season at all, so use facts before you go and make comments. Cisse was the scorer for Newcastle last season, and just because he scored two on his Chelsea debut, which was a cup game? One of which was a tap in? Standard. He by no means deserves it.[/quote']

The end of last season he played a huge part in build up play and assists for Cisse, he is a great team player. I watch the EPL ALL the time. Last season he scored 16 goals, and he should of been 90 last season. This season we are HALF way through and he has scored 13, and scored 2 for Chelsea. Taps ins are still goals right? Now he plays for a top 4 team. Players like Giroud and Bent are 90 so it says it all really.

I am confident he will rise twice.

''so use facts before you blah blah blah'' shhhhh.

The end of last season he played a huge part in build up play and assists for Cisse' date=' he is a great team player. I watch the EPL ALL the time. Last season he scored 16 goals, and he should of been 90 last season. This season we are HALF way through and he has scored 13, and scored 2 for Chelsea. Taps ins are still goals right? Now he plays for a top 4 team. Players like Giroud and Bent are 90 so it says it all really.

I am confident he will rise twice.

''so use facts before you blah blah blah'' shhhhh.[/quote']

Your quite arrogant for a person who is quite new to the forum aren't you? He still does not deserve a 91 for that. Giroud is different, he did very well in France and his so call 'build up play' for Arsenal and overall contribution has been pretty good. Ohhh and btw, no Ba was almost absent when Cisse was scoring the goals last season actually, so yet again, don't say things that aren't true. Bent is 90 due to how good he was at Sunderland and at the start of his Villa carreer, and there hasn't been a review since.. He fully deserved to be a 90 previously. Ba may have a shot at 91, but he should prove himself at Chelsea first before he gets it. So stop running your mouth and being cocky and respect people's opinions.

Your quite arrogant for a person who is quite new to the forum aren't you? He still does not deserve a 91 for that. Giroud is different' date=' he did very well in France and his so call 'build up play' for Arsenal and overall contribution has been pretty good. Ohhh and btw, no Ba was almost absent when Cisse was scoring the goals last season actually, so yet again, don't say things that aren't true. Bent is 90 due to how good he was at Sunderland and at the start of his Villa carreer, and there hasn't been a review since.. He fully deserved to be a 90 previously. Ba may have a shot at 91, but he should prove himself at Chelsea first before he gets it. So stop running your mouth and being cocky and respect people's opinions.[/quote']

You were rude at the beginning. Hang on, you just said 91 was laughable, now he has a chance?

and Ba was not 'absent' at all I remember a lot of games when I pin pointed him out as the reason Newcastle were attacking at that point, he did it time and time again. Just go back if you can and you will see. There's no point in arguing, but I really am confident he will be 91.

The only reason Ba will even get a chance at 91 is because he is now at Chelsea. 90 for me.

Exactly, if he was at Newcastle there would have been no chance of a 91, but suddenly as soon as he has gone to Chelsea he deserves a 91? I just don't think the game works like that! B)

Exactly' date=' if he was at Newcastle there would have been no chance of a 91, but suddenly as soon as he has gone to Chelsea he deserves a 91? I just don't think the game works like that! B)[/quote']

You're absolutely right that Ba should only rise by 1 to 90 and if he continues to play well then again 1 at the end of the season. You'd be surprised, the game does work like that at times, suddenly a player moves to a big team and he gets a higher rating change than he would have at his previous inferior club.

The more I watch azpilicueta the more I am impressed, I have a sneaky feeling he may get his 90 rating this time round for his previous performances with marseille and his recent Chelsea performances aswell as his performances for Spain under 21s. Fingers crossed he gets the 90.

How about lukaku, any chance of an 89??

What's everyone thoughts on Samel Yesil ?

to early to say mate, great prospect, hasnt excelled in his few run outs for LFC but tried hard.

on the other hand, grabbing a few goals in the NextGen. we smashed Inter Milan 4-1 other night and Yesil grabbed two. Didnt contribute much else but did what he was on the pitch for with some nice finishes.

we are blessed with vast amount of exciting young players. the future is very very bright at LFC.

;2405369']to early to say mate' date=' great prospect, hasnt excelled in his few run outs for LFC but tried hard.

on the other hand, grabbing a few goals in the NextGen. we smashed Inter Milan 4-1 other night and Yesil grabbed two. Didnt contribute much else but did what he was on the pitch for with some nice finishes.

[b']we are blessed with vast amount of exciting young players. the future is very very bright at[/b] LFC.

Thats what Arsene said 5 years ago.