English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Will Cazorla get a +1?

I'm thinking with this kind og generous review he has a chance to reach 92...

yes' date=' Cazorla get a +1

Will Antonio Valencia get a +1 for sure?

The page does say he will but not sure..

Antonio Valencia --> Stable

Richards' date='Smalling and Dzeko Can Rise?[/quote']

Richards --> Stable

Dzeko --> Stable

Smalling --> Stable/+1

Anybody think Cisse might drop at QPR?

Stable/ -1

Benteke rise ?

yes. benteke --> +2

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Agreed. Demba Ba for 91 looks more likely now' date=' although it shouldn't do.[/quote']

We have gunned down a lot of big rises on here for players recently and im now reconsidering.

I think the mid table teams have got to be in for some good rises, As a West Brom, im expecting quite a few 88s and im now considering 89s. For Stoke, i think the likes of Shawcross and Huth should be getting 89. Its almost impossible to predict at this point.

With changes in Germany can lukaku hit 89 and azpilicueta 90?? Cheers ;)

I was unsure about Lukaku when he first came to Albion, however over the past couple of months, he is improving every game and i also forget he is only 19, he has been awesome lately. The way things are going, 89's a possibility but i doubt it.

Azpilicueta is 50/50 imo, hasn't been a consistent starter but might have done enough.

Lukaku is quickly showing what he can do, played brilliant against reading and did not deserve to be on losing side two good goals and hit woodwork twice. Just didnt know if he would rise playing for wba. Really gaing confidence.

Azpilicueta has been starting regularly now just may lose his place with terry returning and possibly ivanovic heading back to rb. Hoping his season playing for marseille taken into consideration and gets his 90.

Thanks for the response tho :P

Lukaku is quickly showing what he can do' date=' played brilliant against reading and did not deserve to be on losing side two good goals and hit woodwork twice. [b']Just didnt know if he would rise playing for wba[/b]. Really gaing confidence.

Azpilicueta has been starting regularly now just may lose his place with terry returning and possibly ivanovic heading back to rb. Hoping his season playing for marseille taken into consideration and gets his 90.

WBA are a good side and are doing well this season, i expect Lukaku to rise +1.

Azpilicueta has started 11 games out of a possible 22, so i wouldn't class him as a regular starter, if he does get it, it will be based on last season.

Azpilicueta has started 11 games out of a possible 22' date=' so i wouldn't class him as a regular starter, if he does get it, it will be based on last season.[/quote']

Added to this he has only started because Ivanovic moved into the centre with Terry being out.

That's true tho if u look at the recent stats he has played 11 out of the last 12 games in the league aswell as 4 league cup games' date=' 1 fa cup game and 1 game in champions league. I'm just uncertain if this is due to injuries or he has made the rb spot his own.[/quote']

I think with Terry back now, Ivanovic will be moved back out to right back.