English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

That's true tho if u look at the recent stats he has played 11 out of the last 12 games in the league aswell as 4 league cup games' date=' 1 fa cup game and 1 game in champions league. I'm just uncertain if this is due to injuries or he has made the rb spot his own.[/quote']

Yes that is true but that is the period in which Terry has been injured. Now he is back, Terry will slot back in the centre partnering either Luiz or Cahill and Ivanovic will move back out onto the right.

Not a Chelsea fan myself but I am not a big admirer of terry especially with his age and injuries I think the way forward for Chelsea is cole Cahill ivanovic and azpilicueta as back four and Luiz just in front of them in midfield. Just my opinion which I'm sure most want agree with lol

Cahill should hit 90 and Luiz 91 if not both to 91 going by today's ratings :D

Not a Chelsea fan myself but I am not a big admirer of terry especially with his age and injuries I think the way forward for Chelsea is cole Cahill ivanovic and azpilicueta as back four and Luiz just in front of them in midfield. Just my opinion which I'm sure most want agree with lol

Cahill should hit 90 and Luiz 91 if not both to 91 going by today's ratings :D

Cahill should do a Bonucci and jump from 89 > 91. Luiz, i don't think deserves a 91 but he will probably get it with how generous the ratings are/have been.

It has been murmured a bit but Zabaleta to 91? Having a solid season and did well last campaign' date=' assume he plays for the NT and with the generous changes recently should this not happen?[/quote']

Come to think of it you have quite a good point, played consistantly all season for the Champions last season and this season is playing very impressively too. I think he is nailed on for a plus 2 with the generous rating changes tbh mate! :)

It has been murmured a bit but Zabaleta to 91? Having a solid season and did well last campaign' date=' assume he plays for the NT and with the generous changes recently should this not happen?[/quote']

Zabaleta has been a constant performer over the past few seasons and there were rumors Barca were after him in the summer. Great player and should already be 90 pushing for a 91. I would expect a 90 though.

City's best defender, rate him higher than kompany (yeah I know different positions but when it comes down to it Tackling, positioning he's miles better.)

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hi. Thoughts on Leon osman and mikel arteta?

Thanks for your views.

Osman --> Stable/+1

Defoe --> now stable +1 End of the season

just want some opinions' date=' cech -> 93?

his form in the CL last season almost single handedly won Chelsea the title, and he has continued that great form into this season, I personally feel he is far too good to be 92 rated.[/quote']

cech --> +1 :)

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hi. Thoughts on Leon osman and mikel arteta?

Thanks for your views.

Osman --> stable/+1

Arteta --> Stable/+1

Stalker alert stalker alert :o

Already have osman. And arteta coming in:p

Thoughts on Defoe?

Defoe --> Stable now - +1 End of the season

just want some opinions' date=' cech -> 93?

his form in the CL last season almost single handedly won Chelsea the title, and he has continued that great form into this season, I personally feel he is far too good to be 92 rated.[/quote']

cech --> +1 :)

hey guys! possibilities for rafael to be a 91? I also think kompany and Ivanovic have good chances of rising

Rafael --> +1/2

Kompany --> +1

Ivanovic --> +1

Defoe should stay for me +1 next reviews if he stays this consistent and especially if spurs nab a CL spot.

Is rvp a shot at 95?

Oxlade to 88?

Oxlade --> +2

RVP --> +1

Defoe --> Stable now - +1 End of the season

Young +1? +1

Lennon +1? +1

Koscielny +1? Stable/+1

Any chance of these?

kyle naughton + 2??
+1
and defoe +1??
Stable
milner +1???
Stable
With changes in Germany can lukaku hit 89 and azpilicueta 90?? Cheers ;)

azpilicueta --> +1

Lukaku --> stable/+1

Zabaleta --> +1

Hola a todos , excelente este post y aguante la liga inglesa vamos City por el bicampeonato !!!!

Les comento que tengo un equipo muy modesto con 2Millones y posible 16M si vendo jugadores.

Podrian decirme cuales seran los jugadores de nivel 60 , 70 o 75 que subiran en las proximas semanas???

Gracias.!!!!!!