English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Can Koscielny get a 91?

I'm thinking of selling' date=' but if he can get a rise then i will wait until that happens. If not, i'm better getting rid of now as i have enough depth in his position.[/quote']

Koscielny --> Stay

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

any chance for Allen to get a +2 or +3?

He'll get a +2' date=' don't see him getting a +3.

Adebayor to a 90 or will he stay at 91?

He'll stay in the next review but could well drop to 90 at the end of the season if he does not regain his form.

what's the predicted rating for Gary Cahill England will (maybe) be reviewed? 90 or 91?

Thank you!

He'll hit 90 in the next review' date=' 91 is beyond reach.

Can Koscielny get a 91?

I'm thinking of selling, but if he can get a rise then i will wait until that happens. If not, i'm better getting rid of now as i have enough depth in his position.

He'll stay at 90.

Respuesta: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Chelsea Team Predictions.

Chelsea2.png

P. Čech 92-92/93

R. Turnball 85-85

Hilário 82-82

R. Taylor 75-75

A. Cole 93-93

R. Bertrand 83-86

B. Gordon 80-80

B. Ivanovic 92-93

C. Azpilicueta 89-89

P. Ferreira 86-85

J. Terry 93-93

D. Luiz 90-91

G. Cahill 89-90

K. Omeruo 78-78

F. Malouda 90-88

F. Lampard 93-92

J. Mikel 91-91

S. Ramires 91-92

C. Clifford 77-77

L. Musonda 75-75

O. Romeu 86-86

E. Oscar 87-88

J. Mata 92-93

E. Hazard 92-93

M. Marin 90-90

D. Sturridge 89-89

F. Torres 92-92

A. Phillip 75-75

V. Moses 86-88

J. Pirez 75-75

P. Bamford 75-75

Only +1 for Oscar¿?

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

no 90's chance right? he's in the same situation than Isco for Malaga' date=' a possible 90 but not sure[/quote']

He may have a chance at 90 but surely it's a very minimal one. I personally don't think he's done nearly enough to earn 90 and hasn't had anywhere the same impact someone like Isco has at Malaga in my opinion.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

no 90's chance right? he's in the same situation than Isco for Malaga' date=' a possible 90 but not sure[/quote']

Difference being mate Isco has been consistent over a couple of seasons in La liga and is probaly the first name on the team sheet, whereas it is Oscars first season in England and is not first choice.....yet. 13 starts out of 20 proves that.

Difference being mate Isco has been consistent over a couple of seasons in La liga and is probaly the first name on the team sheet' date=' whereas it is Oscars first season in England and is not first choice.....yet. 13 starts out of 20 proves that.[/color']

but he was the IMO the best player in Brazil...and they have seen 90s & 91s...

Difference being mate Isco has been consistent over a couple of seasons in La liga and is probaly the first name on the team sheet' date=' whereas it is Oscars first season in England and is not first choice.....yet. 13 starts out of 20 proves that.[/color']

13 starts on the premiere league alone. Don't forget Oscar played in 6 competitions for Chelsea this season and Isco only played in 2 or 3.

Isco may be much more influent player in Malaga, but don't forget that Malaga squad isn't anywhere near the quality of Chelsea squad.

Oscar has more assists and more goals and more minutes than Isco this season alone, i know stats aren't everything but they are good for this comparison.

And Oscar is a Brazil international but Isco is only a u21 international for Spain yet.

Overall i think both should get the same rating. 89 could've do for now, but now that Lucas Moura got the 90, i think this guys should be 90 too, because they are on the same level, age and potential wise.

13 starts on the premiere league alone. Don't forget Oscar played in 6 competitions for Chelsea this season and Isco only played in 2 or 3.

Isco may be much more influent player in Malaga' date=' but don't forget that Malaga squad isn't anywhere near the quality of Chelsea squad.

Oscar has more assists and more goals and more minutes than Isco this season alone, i know stats aren't everything but they are good for this comparison.

And Oscar is a Brazil international but Isco is only a u21 international for Spain yet.

Overall i think both should get the same rating. 89 could've do for now, but now that Lucas Moura got the 90, i think this guys should be 90 too, because they are on the same level, age and potential.[/quote']

The fact still remains Isco has been brilliant for 2 seasons for a side that is not classed as one of the big 4. Oscar has played half a season in the EPL. Consistency over a sustained period of time is significant, which I guess you fail to realise mate.

It would be ludicrous to rise a player +3 based on half a season in the premiership, however you just never know,

The fact still remains Isco has been brilliant for 2 seasons for a side that is not classed as one of the big 4. Oscar has played half a season in the EPL. Consistency over a sustained period of time is significant' date=' which I guess you fail to realise mate.[/color']

No, you are failing to realize that Oscar has been consistent for Internacional for about more or less the same time as Isco for Malaga, perhaps even more time, before getting to Chelsea, or for you only La Liga and Premiere League are worthy of being considered.

No' date=' you are failing to realize that Oscar has been consistent for Internacional for about more or less the same time as Isco for Malaga, perhaps even more time, before getting to Chelsea, or for you only La Liga and Premiere League are worthy of being considered.[/quote']

so are you wanting his rating based on his performances back in Brazil or his performances in the premier league?

He missed out on the last Brazil ratings due to being in the Premiership. I am fully aware of his consistency for Internacional, for you to come out with a statement about do I think La liga and the Premiership are the two league only worthy of being considered I find ignorant and insulting.

When these are the two leagues that the players in question are currently playing in then subsequently these are the two leagues that are relevant. Unless of course you feel he should have had a rating increase when Brazil was done at the latter end of last year and again in the up coming premier league changes.

Seriously mate give your head a wobble.

His consistency back in Brazil was rewarded with a +5 last time out and a +4 the time before that, which tells me he was rewarded for his consistency in Brazil BEFORE his move to England.