David Luiz 90 > 91

Ryan Shawcross 88 > 89

Oscar Emboaba 87 > 88/89

Eden Hazard 92 > 93

Shinji Kagawa 90 > 91

Oxlade-Chamberlain 86 > 87/88

Aaron Ramsey 88 > 89

Moussa Dembele 89 > 90

For me, the following should all hit 90 considering Lucas Moura and Dede are 90's, but that is another story:

Should definately be 90:

Gary Cahill

Kyle Walker

Younes Kaboul

Wojciech Szczesny

Moussa Dembele

Danny Welbeck

Rafael

Javi Garcia

Aleksandar Kolarov

Pablo Zabaleta

Demba Ba

Fabricio Coloccini

Chance of 90:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Cheick Tiote

Phil Jagielka

Jonny Evans

Abou Diaby

Sandro

Oscar

Feel free to comment.

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Probable Predictions

Kyle Walker 89 > 90

Steven Caulker 85 > 87/88

Martin Kelly 86 > 87/88

David Luiz 90 > 91

Ryan Shawcross 88 > 89

Oscar Emboaba 87 > 88/89

Eden Hazard 92 > 93

Shinji Kagawa 90 > 91

Oxlade-Chamberlain 86 > 87/88

Aaron Ramsey 88 > 89

Moussa Dembele 89 > 90

Oscar will be 89/90 more like

Gonna have a go at Chelsea, see what I get right.

Cech - STAY

Turnbull - STAY

Ivanovic +1 to 93

Azpilicueta - STAY

Luiz +1 to 91

Terry - STAY

Cahill +1 to 90 / STAY

Cole - STAY (although he deserves to rise)

Bertrand +4 / +3 to 87 / 86

Mikel - STAY

Lampard - STAY / -1 to 92

Ramires +1 to 92

Romeu - STAY / +1 to 87

Malouda -2 to 88

Oscar +3 / +2 to 90 / 89

Mata +1 to 93

Hazard +1 to 93

Marin - STAY

Moses +1 / +2 to 87 / 88

Sturridge - STAY

Torres - STAY

On loan:

Essien - STAY / -1

Courtois +1 / +2

Lukaku - STAY

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Oscar is better than Lucas. If Lucas arrived at 90 playing in Brazil and does not starter in his NT, then Oscar playing as a starter in the team European champion and starter also in the NT (2 goals yesterday), MUST AT LEAST get to 90 (I do not exclude a 91).

Oscar 87 - 90/91 (fifty-fifty)

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Oscar is better than Lucas. If Lucas arrived at 90 playing in Brazil and does not starter in his NT' date=' then Oscar playing as a starter in the team European champion and starter also in the NT (2 goals yesterday), MUST AT LEAST get to 90 (I do not exclude a 91).

Oscar 87 - 90/91 (fifty-fifty)[/quote']

You can surely rule out 91 and probably 90 to... My guess is that he will probably rise to 89 in the next review and then 90 in the review after that. (If he still appears in the line-up that is)

Am i the only who Oscar HASN'T impressed? Score a couple of good goals and everyone has a multiple over him. To me, his all round play has been nothing more than average. He'll rise for sure but 89 has to be the absolute limit for now. You have to do a bit more then he has so far to warrant a 90 and certainly a 91.

Am i the only who Oscar HASN'T impressed? Score a couple of good goals and everyone has a multiple over him. To me' date=' his all round play has been nothing more than average. He'll rise for sure but 89 has to be the absolute limit for now. You have to do a bit more then he has so far to warrant a 90 and certainly a 91.[/quote']

The brazil ratings are evidence enough for me + national team + he is actually playing very well for us stringing moves together. 90 is the most likely, then 89. No chance at 91 though.

Am i the only who Oscar HASN'T impressed? Score a couple of good goals and everyone has a multiple over him. To me' date=' his all round play has been nothing more than average. He'll rise for sure but 89 has to be the absolute limit for now. You have to do a bit more then he has so far to warrant a 90 and certainly a 91.[/quote']

You're not the only :)

You put Mcclean getting 85...:confused:

Also Gardner staying at 86..Do people agree that an 87 is a certainty?

2100 mins last season and hasnt missed a minute this season.

McClean has started every game for Sunderland this season' date=' and has some minutes for Ireland.

More like 86/87.

[b']Note to all: Will go over ratings this weekend due to no BPL football.[/b]

And what about Gazzaniga? He's now a starter for Southampthon' date=' how much can he rise?[/quote']

Keep him!! And buy him if you can... +9 in next review!!

And is worth 120....very cheap!! Is worth the money... :eek:

Haha... Chelsea does it again... De Bruyne and Marin who were much more highly touted suddenly disappeared from football.

Marin is 90, if Oscar is to rise to 89/90 which I think is okay if he performs at least till Jan/Feb, also Marin should drop too.

Haha... Chelsea does it again... De Bruyne and Marin who were much more highly touted suddenly disappeared from football.

Marin is 90' date=' if Oscar is to rise to 89/90 which I think is okay if he performs at least till Jan/Feb, also Marin should drop too.[/quote']

Marin was injured and has just started training again. De Bruyne is on loan and doing well.

Your post is ridiculous, check your facts.

Lucas 90 - Damiao 90 - Dede (!!!) 90

Oscar can rise to 90 in the next updates. I'm sure...:)

Antonio Valencia: what are the chances (%) to rise to 93 in the next updates (december)?

25-30%, not that likely.

mulumbu +1 to 88, will be a disgrace if he doesn't has been our most consistent performer over the last 3 season's and we won't have a sniff of relegation all season currently in sixth, surely he should get 88? opinions?

mulumbu +1 to 88' date=' will be a disgrace if he doesn't has been our most consistent performer over the last 3 season's and we won't have a sniff of relegation all season currently in sixth, surely he should get 88? opinions?[/quote']

He is not the only one, Mulumbu, Morrison and Ollson should be 88. The fact that Jonas Ollson is an 86 is a disgrace, our most important player, has the ability to go beyond 88. After finishing 11th and 10th past 2 seasons and with the start we have had this campaign, sm have to start rewarding the baggies with some higher ratings.

Antonio Valencia: what are the chances (%) to rise to 93 in the next updates (december)?

Unfortunately, he has had a patchy start to the season due to injury, otherwise i think he would of nailed down 93. I rate him as one of the best wingers in Europe when he plays, hes unplayable, much better than Nani and Young.