English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Anyone help me on this? :)

Lindegaard has a decent chance of rising 1+, Fletcher 1+, De Guzman should stay, Gibbs 1+ and Monreal seems really good despite only playing one game for arsenal and I think Gibbs will struggle to get back in the 1st 11 once fit however you never know with wenger...., Henderson 1+ U21 English player of the year and seems to be on pretty good form atm, Guidetti (most overrated young forward) Honestly don't rate the guy scoring goals in holland and all of a sudden he's amazing. Reminds me of bendtner missing like 20 sitters a game and maybe only scoring 1 if he's lucky. Don't know If he will definately rise, maybe because of last but not this season. Shelvey 2+ may sneak 3+ however I can see it just being 2+.. Miquel shouldn't rise and if he does it will only be 1+.

Guidetti

So much hype for this player but never actually seen him play i don't think' date=' currently rated 85 but his stats at previous loaned clubs suggest he should be 89/90. City won't loan him out as he's a replacement for Balotelli, will he rise? And by how much? [b']85->87 (he's way way better than Di Santo)[/b]

How can he rise, as he's been injured for a long long time

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

How about Wilshere? Worth keeping? Will he rise?

keep him! he will have a +1. Future +93 :)

Seko FOFANA changes?

no' date=' he remains stable

What's your rating predictions about Alexander BÜTTNER and Tom CLEVERLEY ?

Thanks in advance.

Buttner --> +1

Cleverley --> +3

J. Henderson stay?

Henderson --> stable/+1

Yours opinion on Bradley Johnson from Norwich?

Bradley Johnson --> +1/2

Gibbs nailed on for plus 1' date=' people were saying 50/50 for +2. Do u think with the arrival or nacho monreal at arsenal sm wil hold at +1for now?[/quote']

I think he will have 88

.... and anychance Kyle Walker and Dembele will reach 90?

Yes' date=' both will have 90

RVP to 95?

yes, RVP --> +1 100% :)

There seems to be controversies about a few players and I would like to clarify.

Would Javi Garcia get a 90? stable/90

Would Ramires get a 92? 92

Would Baines get a 91? 91

Would Suarez get a 93? 93

Thanks in advance.

see in bold

are we going to see rafael going to 91?

yes, Rafael --> 91 :)

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

yes' date=' Rafael --> 91 :)[/quote']

hmm, i'm not sure SM will give him 91 right now, perhaps at the end of season, but would be nice, i have him in my teams.

Could De Gea get the 91 too? or perhaps at the end of the season like rafael, they surely will be champions.

Gareth Bale 93 this review? i have the option to buy him, but i won't buy him now if he won't rise, but if i don't buy him and he rises i think i can´t afford him then.

Any thoughts?

Am baffled by some of today's changes..Yoshida deserves at least an 87 imo..(last reviewed in july 2009) some recent stats:

2000+ mins this season, 21 starts 1 sub

3000+ mins last season

regular starter for club and country, featured in WCQ, Olympics and friendlies(1500+ mins) in the past yr, and he only gets a +2?!

granted, Southampton isn't doing too well atm, but the huge minutes he got should deserve more than that..! and Hosogai is rated +1 rating higher than Yoshida, when he doesn't feature regularly for Bayer and Japan.

also, does Bigirimana deserve a +6?

300+ league mins, 600+ EL mins this season

1500+ mins for Coventry last season (last reviewed in feb 2012, which prob means abt half of those mins have been reviewed )

and he is now rated 84, while Luke Shaw is 83? surely it should be the other way round!

hmm' date=' i'm not sure SM will give him 91 right now, perhaps at the end of season, but would be nice, i have him in my teams.

Could De Gea get the 91 too? or perhaps at the end of the season like rafael, they surely will be champions.

Gareth Bale 93 this review? i have the option to buy him, but i won't buy him now if he won't rise, but if i don't buy him and he rises i think i can´t afford him then.

Any thoughts?[/quote']

I don't think De Gea warrants a rise at all. Great shot stopper but very very dodgy. Showing no signs of improving recently either. Only reason he could get it is purely for being at United.

I think Bale deserves a 93, been consistantly awesome for a couple years now. Only thing holding him back is lack of Champions League action.

And Rafael should get 90, outside chance at 91 but unlikely IMO

hmm' date=' i'm not sure SM will give him 91 right now, perhaps at the end of season, but would be nice, i have him in my teams.

Any thoughts?[/quote']

Buy him, easy decision.

Both will get 91 at end of the season.

Am baffled by some of today's changes..Yoshida deserves at least an 87 imo..(last reviewed in july 2009) some recent stats:

2000+ mins this season' date=' 21 starts 1 sub

3000+ mins last season

regular starter for club and country, featured in WCQ, Olympics and friendlies(1500+ mins) in the past yr, and he only gets a +2?!

granted, Southampton isn't doing too well atm, but the huge minutes he got should deserve more than that..! and Hosogai is rated +1 rating higher than Yoshida, when he doesn't feature regularly for Bayer and Japan.

also, does Bigirimana deserve a +6?

1500+ mins for Coventry last season (last reviewed in feb 2012, which prob means abt half of those mins have been reviewed )

[b']and he is now rated 84, while Luke Shaw is 83? surely it should be the other way round![/b]

Definitely agree with that. Shaws not just played more he's been impressive too.

also' date=' does Bigirimana deserve a +6?

and he is now rated 84, while Luke Shaw is 83? surely it should be the other way round![/quote']

Definitely agree with that. Shaws not just played more he's been impressive too.

Bigirimana also played alot in the europa league...

Bigirimana also played alot in the europa league...

Yeah, this.

Whilst we have struggled this season, Bigirimana has still been playing in a far better team.

I would have thought they'd get about the same rating though.

Massively pleased with Newcastle's ratings so far. I'm glad our struggles this season haven't affected the deserved rises of the likes of Krul and Ben Arfa who should have got these ratings last season.

How has Ben Arfa got to 90.

Did SM turn the premier league upside down? If a player playing mid table football gets 90' date=' then how the HECK are some of the ratings going to turn out for clubs like Everton, WBA, Stoke, etc...[/quote']

He was brilliant last season and that includes performances since the last English ratings changed. He's been injured most of this season so our league position is not indicative of his performances.

He was brilliant last season and that includes performances since the last English ratings changed. He's been injured most of this season so our league position is not indicative of his performances.

With the greatest respect, you contradict yourself completely.

He's been injured most of this season... and then gets a plus one? No, sorry, that's not deserved, not one bit.

Regardless of performance, how many other players n the bottom 6 or 7 of the premier league do you see getting 90? I see none, only people losing them.

SM make the ratings rules, and right now they are flouting them in a big way.

Sissoko scored a goal the other day, sure he'll get 91 now.

How has Ben Arfa got to 90.

Did SM turn the premier league upside down? If a player playing mid table football gets 90' date=' then how the HECK are some of the ratings going to turn out for clubs like Everton, WBA, Stoke, etc...[/quote']

Baines 92

Fellaini 92

Jagielka 90

Coleman 88

Heitinga 82

Neville 89

Gibson 88

Osman 90

Mirallas 89

Anichebe 88

Jelavic 89

Pienaar 90