English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

With the greatest respect' date=' you contradict yourself completely.

[b']Not really. I said he was brilliant last season since the last ratings change and he's been injured most of this season. There is nothing contradictory in that at all. [/b]

He's been injured most of this season... and then gets a plus one? No, sorry, that's not deserved, not one bit.

Surely if you have a ratings system with a 4 or 5 month gap in between each countries ratings, you need to take into consideration all of those games a player has played since the last changes?

Regardless of performance, how many other players n the bottom 6 or 7 of the premier league do you see getting 90? I see none, only people losing them.

"Regardless of performance"? A pretty silly comment but nevertheless, how many players in the bottom 6 or 7 are honestly as good as Ben Arfa? Bias aside, show me one.

Sissoko scored a goal the other day, sure he'll get 91 now.

No he won't.

10 characters.

You're clearly blinded by your love for him.

SM rating goes on performance, but ALSO club position and standing. Newcastle are having a HORRIBLE season so far.

He deserves to hold his 89, and if Newcastle improve, get 90 next time round.

My Sissoko comment was sarcastic, clearly that's a concept you fail to grasp.

And you want a player who's put in as many worthy performances for their club at the bottom? You do realise that there are very good reasons why clubs are at the bottom of the league? It's because they are playing poorly.

Look at it this way, he may be a diamond, but in a bowl of dog, he's just going to look like the rest of the dog.

SM giving out +1's to 90 for teams in the bottom 6 is a joke. And if it was any other club other than the one you support, you would agree with me.

You're clearly blinded by your love for him.

Not really. Just personal opinion.

SM rating goes on performance' date=' but ALSO club position and standing. Newcastle are having a HORRIBLE season so far.

[b']Correct.[/b]

He deserves to hold his 89, and if Newcastle improve, get 90 next time round.

He deserved a 90 in the last changes which is why; argument aside, i suspect he got it this time around.

My Sissoko comment was sarcastic, clearly that's a concept you fail to grasp.

Oh no, i got it. It was just a stupid attempt at being witty so i gave it a stupid response.

And you want a player who's put in as many worthy performances for their club at the bottom? You do realise that there are very good reasons why clubs are at the bottom of the league? It's because they are playing poorly.

Pretty sure you didn't answer the question...

Look at it this way, he may be a diamond, but in a bowl of dog, he's just going to look like the rest of the dog.

What a delightfully intelligent comment.

SM giving out +1's to 90 for teams in the bottom 6 is a joke. And if it was any other club other than the one you support, you would agree with me.

Podolski at Cologne? He rose to 91.

On a serious note though, it makes a change SM actually putting up a players rating based on their individual performances and not just giving them a raise because of who they play for. De Gea who has been notoriously awful rose to 90 at the end of last season.

On a serious note though' date=' it makes a change SM actually putting up a players rating based on their individual performances and not just giving them a raise because of who they play for. De Gea who has been notoriously awful rose to 90 at the end of last season.[/quote']

i completely agree with you with Ben Arfa...90 was well deserved, not long ago there was all the hype about him getting back in the France squad and becoming a key player for them...but everyone seems to forget all that as all there focus goes on this season so far...

great point you make with Podolski...people slagged that change right off because of his club but they do look silly now he is at arsenal and they actually can see what he can do...

as you say, the ratings arent only based on club position and minutes, so many other factors including individual performances and ability...on those, Ben Arfa is absolutely a 90 player.

;2446704']as you say' date=' the ratings arent only based on club position and minutes, so many other factors including individual performances and ability...on those, Ben Arfa is absolutely a 90 player.[/quote']

I think that up to 89 rating, ratings are based only on club and positions, but to get 90(+) you have to be best player in mid-table club, or first 11 in 'big' club.

Example: M'Bengue 88, Tabanou 88 and Capue 89.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

hmm' date=' i'm not sure SM will give him 91 right now, perhaps at the end of season, but would be nice, i have him in my teams.

Could De Gea get the 91 too? or perhaps at the end of the season like rafael, they surely will be champions.

Gareth Bale 93 this review? i have the option to buy him, but i won't buy him now if he won't rise, but if i don't buy him and he rises i think i canĀ“t afford him then.

Any thoughts?[/quote']

Bale --> +1 100%

De Gea --> +1 :)

Walcott to 91? he deserves it' date=' his best season by bar[/quote']

Walcott --> +1 100%

Guys

Cech defo back to 93?

Cheers

Cech --> stable/+1

Should Sam Hoskins (Southampton) ' date=' and Michael Richardson (Newcastle) both 70 rated have gotten rises? :)[/quote']

Doubtful, I know more about Hoskins than Richardson. Hoskins on loan at Stevenage, if everything goes right there he might be getting a 77.

Another bit of news regarding Southampton. Ben Reeves has gone on loan to Southend for a month. Clocked 90 minutes tonight :)

Btw' date=' how is Yoshida doing at Southampton?

I dont really follow the smaller clubs in the EPL, but im seeing that Yoshida has pretty much played all of the Southapmton games.

I was just wondering if he actually is a good defender and if he can aspire at a better team (maybe like Everton or Sunderland) and ofc what you think his rating cap could be. Can he arrive to 89 or 90?[/quote']

Anyone? ...

What do we think Bryan Oviedo (82) from Everton will get?

Hes played in 11 games for Everton this season but hes only actually started once, the other ten were from the bench.

Im thinking he could get +3 though to 85 with him being at Everton who are doing well in 5th and he is a back up player so i think he should be there about, suppose theres a chance it could be +2 though.

Opinions?

I think +2 for Oviedo. Not had enough minutes for a three in my mind, but he looks very talented.

Felliani is likely for +1. He's playing at 92 level easily but with out Everton being in the champions league I doubt he'll get it. But saying that if SM are handing out 90's to people playing for a bottom 6 team like Newcastle, then felliaini should be a nailed on 92.