English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Fellaini +2? he's been great but i don't think he can achieve that in Everton unless they finnish in a CL spot. Any Thoughts?

Only a rise by 1' date=' and he may be stuck at 91 for a long time. Especially when Tim Cahill was a 91 player there for many tremendous seasons, not to mention Arteta. :)

[b']Any idea if Chamakh will keep his 88 rating while he is out on loan at West Ham?[/b]

Only a rise by 1' date=' and he may be stuck at 91 for a long time. Especially when Tim Cahill was a 91 player there for many tremendous seasons, not to mention Arteta. :)

[b']Any idea if Chamakh will keep his 88 rating while he is out on loan at West Ham?[/b]

Any chance of him keeping his rating?

Btw' date=' how is Yoshida doing at Southampton?

I dont really follow the smaller clubs in the EPL, but im seeing that Yoshida has pretty much played all of the Southapmton games.

I was just wondering if he actually is a good defender and if he can aspire at a better team (maybe like Everton or Sunderland) and ofc what you think his rating cap could be. Can he arrive to 89 or 90?[/quote']

Yoshida has gotten off a rocky start to play very well, his first game was as a substitute in the 30th minute at the Emirates with us already 1-0 down having only arrived in England the day before, we played dreadful and lost 6-1, not the ideal start. We then had an injury crisis and he was forced to play out of position at full-back and he fell to pieces as did his confidence which lead to some mishaps. But since then alongside Fonte he has grown in confidence and has been solid, he reads the game well and frequently cuts out crosses, his jumping is great and he heads well but he can have trouble against the real big boys, and his tackling is calm and measured. The problem for him right now is that we have signed Vegard Forren, so we have a bit of a struggle for power right now at CB. Forren lacks match fitness so hasn't got into the match-day squad yet but it's assumed he'll slot straight into one of the starting roles, Jose Fonte is our long-term leader of the defence and has been outstanding in his last 10/11 games, but is out injured, so Forren might come in alongside Yoshida and then Fonte may not be able to get back in. Or as soon as Fonte and Forren are both fit then they may get the starting jobs. So as a riser I'd put a buyer beware on Yoshida he is a good player but I worry he may struggle with confidence, when confidence is high he is a rock, when he is unsure he can fall to pieces (and that's not what you look for in a CB!), and he might find himself no longer starting in the near future. If he loses the starting job I wouldn't be surprised to see him go off abroad in the next couple of years, I think he has more desire than to be a bench-warmer, or we might keep him as Fonte's long-term successor.

He's still young and can and should improve, he could fit in at any club outside the top-6 as a steady and solid CB alongside an established and experienced CB partner, I'm not convinced with him as a leading CB though.

I'd say at his current ability with no significant growth his cap is around 88/89 but it will be tough for him to get past 87 for a while.

If anyone else has any Saints questions, feel free to ask me on here or PM me and I'll try and help, seems we're not very well represented on here haha, every now and then I see some right misguided rubbish written by people about some of our players, good and bad. I don't play SM any more and am just a forum lurker so I can't give you in-depth ratings suggestions just my assessment of them in real life.

150px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

Symbolises Rise

Symolises chance of a rise

Symbolises stable

Symbolises drop

Lloris 92 > 92

Friedel 90 > 89

Bale 92 > 93

Vertonghen 90 > 90/91

Assou-Ekotto 89 > 89

Naughton 86 > 87

Fryers 77 > 77

Gallas 90 > 89

Dawson 89 > 89

Kaboul 89 > 89

Caulker 85 > 87/88

Hall 75 > 77

Walker 89 > 89/90

Smith 80 > 84

Byrne 76 > 76

Parker 90 > 90

Huddlestone 89 > 88

Sandro 89 > 90

Bostock 79 > 79

Carroll 78 > 83

Dembele 89 > 90

Holtby 89 > 89 (already reviewed in Germany)

Livermore 84 > 85

Parrett 78 > 78

Nicholson 75 > 75

Luongo 75 > 78

Lennon 90 > 90/91

Dempsey 90 > 90

Sigurdsson 87 > 87

Bentley 86 > 85/84

Townsend 83 > 84

Dawkins 77 > 80

Adebayor 91 > 91

Defoe 90 > 90/91

Obika 78 > 79

Lancaster 75 > 75

On Loan;

Gomes 87 > 86

Rose 83 > 85

Khumalo 83 > 84

Fredericks 77 > 77

Iago 83 > 84

Mason 78 > 78

Coulibaly 75 > 75

Not convinced about all 4' date=' think Walker is more than likely. Lennon definitely is 91 class if you have seen him this season.[/quote']

Amazed as a Spurs fan you didn't give Lennon a +1,if Ben Arfa gets a +1 then Lennon's a cert he's looked better than ever this season.

Amazed as a Spurs fan you didn't give Lennon a +1' date='if Ben Arfa gets a +1 then Lennon's a cert he's looked better than ever this season.[/quote']

I try to look at it from SM's perspective nowadays. He doesn't get international recognition, he isn't young and hyped, only has 3 league goals and although he has been one of our best players this season, is that enough for 91 in SM's eyes? I'm not sure if im honest.

Not convinced about all 4' date=' think Walker is more than likely. Lennon definitely is 91 class if you have seen him this season.[/quote']

I think all four will rise when you consider the rises elsewhere for teams who are in the 4th position in their respective leagues, Walker and Verthongen are definite 100% risers for me, they've been quality this season, and I think Defoe as well as Lennon, I agree with you, who has been very very good this season, should be rising as well!

I try to look at it from SM's perspective nowadays. He doesn't get international recognition' date=' he isn't young and hyped, only has 3 league goals and although he has been one of our best players this season, is that enough for 91 in SM's eyes? I'm not sure if im honest.[/quote']

Well the goals are irrelevant as he's a winger what should count is the fact he's in the best form of his life and has improved as a player this season that's really how the ratings should work...he must be worth a +1.

I don't understand why Ben Arfa's +1 was so shocking. Was brilliant last season, got a re-call to the France and played at the world cup. Started this season on absolute fire and carried the team along with Demba.

Is Walker definitely in for a +1? He's never impressed me much defensively (like Rafael) but seems to be a decent player. Need to know so I can sell Abate and have him as my right back. Bale, Dembele, Sandro and Caulker seem definite risers.

I don't understand why Ben Arfa's +1 was so shocking. Was brilliant last season' date=' got a re-call to the France and played at the world cup. Started this season on absolute fire and carried the team along with Demba.

Is Walker definitely in for a +1? He's never impressed me much defensively (like Rafael) but seems to be a decent player. Need to know so I can sell Abate and have him as my right back. Bale, Dembele, Sandro and Caulker seem definite risers.[/quote']

Sell Abate, Walker is definitely going to 90. Even if Walker doesnt rise to 90, which is slim, Id still take him over Abate.

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I might say that the rise will have the following players?

Walker 89 89/90

Demba Ba 89 90

Hart 92 Stay at 92

Zabaleta 89 90/91

Nastasic 84 87/88

Kompany 93 Stay/94

Jones 89 Stay

Oscar 87 89

Silva 94 Stay

Wickam 84 Stay/Drop to 83

Powell 70 82/83

Cech 92 Stay