English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I might say that the rise will have the following players?

Walker 89

Demba Ba 89

Hart 92

Zabaleta 89

Nastasic 84

Kompany 93

Jones 89

Oscar 87

Silva 94

Wickam 84

Powell 70

Cech 92

Thanks.

Walker, Ba, Hart and Kompany will all get a +1 IMO. Zabaleta will/should get a +2

Nastasic is 50-50 +3-4. Jones, Silva, Wickham and Cech will stay

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I don't understand why Ben Arfa's +1 was so shocking. Was brilliant last season' date=' got a re-call to the France and played at the world cup. Started this season on absolute fire and carried the team along with Demba.

[/quote']

He has been rated for every game last year bar 7 prior to his rise and he only scored 1 goal and got no assists. This year Newcastle have been rubbish and he has only played 14 games and got 3 goals and 4 assists. So in total he has played 21 games since the last review and has scored 4 goals and 4 assists. He has also played in 3 games for France which he only totaled 124 minutes so his International stats hardly count towards a rise as he has barely played. Just don't think a rise was justified at this moment in time.

Besides performances also count for something.

League position and stats also make up a huge part of getting a rise and Newcastle are in a poor position and his stats aren't great. No team in the bottom half of the table should have a player rise to 90 unless they were scoring at least every game.

No' date=' Whilshere has played more games. Played in the CL at a better team and is better than Ben Arfa anyway.[/quote']

Better? Ouch, I was trying to avoid biasedness creeping in to my argument but it crept into yours. Just cos he scored that screamer 2 seasons ago eh? :P Let's just agree to disagree.

Better? Ouch' date=' I was trying to avoid biasedness creeping in to my argument but it crept into yours. Just cos he scored that screamer 2 seasons ago eh? :P Let's just agree to disagree.[/quote']

I fail to see how I am biased? I don't support either team and being honest I don't really like the England national team so I can't be biased due to Nationality. I just think Wilshere is a much better player than Ben Arfa :P

Oh and about screamers, got to love Baines' goal last month :P

I might say that the rise will have the following players?

Walker 89 90

Demba Ba 89 90/91

Hart 92 92/93

Zabaleta 89 90

Nastasic 84 87

Kompany 93 93/94

Jones 89 89/90

Oscar 87 89/90

Silva 94 94/93

Wickam 84 86

Powell 70 84

Cech 92 92

Thanks.

Those are my predictions

:)

Walker 89 90

Demba Ba 89/90

Hart 92/93

Zabaleta 90/91

Nastasic 84/87

Kompany 93/94

Jones 89

Oscar 87 89/90

Silva 94

Wickam 84 86

Powell 70 84

Cech 92 92/93

I think Cech and Ivanovic might have an outside chance of a rise as Chelsea did win the Champions league last year and if Real Madrid players can rise for having a poor league campaign, then can happen at Chelsea.

If Demba Ba goes to 91 and Jones rises then I've gonna have to lock myself in a darken room for a few days to calm down and imagine i'm playing top trumps not soccer manager.

As for the people posting about fellaini and Baines, has always been hard for them to get increases when looking at the past players. But that was before SW, so if you feel they should be 92, then give them that voting, get your friends, gran, guy on the till in Asda to all share their views on what the future rating on these players should be, After all, what's the worst that could happen

I think Cech and Ivanovic might have an outside chance of a rise as Chelsea did win the Champions league last year and if Real Madrid players can rise for having a poor league campaign' date=' then can happen at Chelsea.

If Demba Ba goes to 91 and Jones rises then I've gonna have to lock myself in a darken room for a few days to calm down and imagine i'm playing top trumps not soccer manager.

As for the people posting about fellaini and Baines, has always been hard for them to get increases when looking at the past players. But that was before SW, so if you feel they should be 92, then give them that voting, get your friends, gran, guy on the till in Asda to all share their views on what the future rating on these players should be, After all, what's the worst that could happen[/quote']

Ba rising might be premature but wouldn't be outlandish. He scores goals. Lots of them.

Ba rising might be premature but wouldn't be outlandish. He scores goals. Lots of them.

Ba will definitely rise.

He didn't get +1 in the last review while he should have. I think he will get +1 in this review and another +1 if he performed in constant basis and avoid any injuries.

Ba will definitely rise.

He didn't get +1 in the last review while he should have. I think he will get +1 in this review and another +1 if he performed in constant basis and avoid any injuries.

Ba shouldn't have rose in the last review, he was rubbish in the second half of last season.