.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Ba will definitely rise.

He didn't get +1 in the last review while he should have. I think he will get +1 in this review and another +1 if he performed in constant basis and avoid any injuries.

Oh I though he was 90 already :o

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

What do we think Bryan Oviedo (82) from Everton will get?

Hes played in 11 games for Everton this season but hes only actually started once' date=' the other ten were from the bench.

Im thinking he could get +3 though to 85 with him being at Everton who are doing well in 5th and he is a back up player so i think he should be there about, suppose theres a chance it could be +2 though.

Opinions?[/center']

Bryan Oviedo --> +2/3

he is a talented player, when his team sell Baines, Oviedo will become the holder.

Fellaini +2? he's been great but i don't think he can achieve that in Everton unless they finnish in a CL spot. Any Thoughts?

Fellaini --> +1

Is Allen a chance of 88?

Also what rise can i expect for Rose?

Allen has many possibilities for 88

Danny ROSE --> +2/3

Defoe +1 ???????

Defoe --> stable

Should I hang on Dan Burn or he is just average player? :)

sell him

Torres definitely -1 right?

Torres remains stable thanks to the victory of the champions of last year

150px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

Symbolises Rise

Symolises chance of a rise

Symbolises stable

Symbolises drop

Lloris 92 > 92

Friedel 90 > 89

Bale 92 > 93

Vertonghen 90 > 90/91

Assou-Ekotto 89 > 89

Naughton 86 > 87

Fryers 77 > 77

Gallas 90 > 89

Dawson 89 > 89

Kaboul 89 > 89

Caulker 85 > 87/88

Hall 75 > 77

Walker 89 > 89/90

Smith 80 > 84

Byrne 76 > 76

Parker 90 > 90

Huddlestone 89 > 88

Sandro 89 > 90

Bostock 79 > 79

Carroll 78 > 83

Dembele 89 > 90

Holtby 89 > 89 (already reviewed in Germany)

Livermore 84 > 85

Parrett 78 > 78

Nicholson 75 > 75

Luongo 75 > 78

Lennon 90 > 90/91

Dempsey 90 > 90

Sigurdsson 87 > 87

Bentley 86 > 85/84

Townsend 83 > 84

Dawkins 77 > 80

Adebayor 91 > 91

Defoe 90 > 90/91

Obika 78 > 79

Lancaster 75 > 75

On Loan;

Gomes 87 > 86

Rose 83 > 85

Khumalo 83 > 84

Fredericks 77 > 77

Iago 83 > 84

Mason 78 > 78

Coulibaly 75 > 75

Fryers will not remain stable' date=' but will have +2 / 3

I might say that the rise will have the following players?

Walker 89 +1

Demba Ba 89 +1

Hart 92 +1

Zabaleta 89 +1/2

Nastasic 84 +4

Kompany 93 +1

Jones 89 +1

Oscar 87 +2/3

Silva 94 stable

Wickam 84 stable/+1

Powell 70 +11/12

Cech 92 stable

Thanks.

see in bold

Thanks' date=' is he more likely to rise than Azpilicueta though?[/quote']

Azpilicueta --> +1

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

A few interesting changes today, pleased to see Swansea rewarded with a few 88s, however i do feel Vorm's rise was a tad generous, having only started 14 games, 89 is a bit much IMO, regardless of his form last season. Im now intrigued to see if Ben Foster gets the same rise, as i personally think he has been more consistent for a much longer period of time in the EPL.

;2448206']Vorm is QUALITY.

who cares if he missed a few games' date=' ratings arent just based on minutes...his ability is up there with the best..[/quote']

I just think considering Swansea's number.2 Tremmel has played the same amount of games this season as him, 89 might have come a bit too soon, however if SM go and have similar opinions on keepers such as Foster and Begovic, who are also "Quality" then im fine with it. :)

I just think considering Swansea's number.2 Tremmel has played the same amount of games this season as him' date=' 89 might have come a bit too soon, however if SM go and have similar opinions on keepers such as Foster and Begovic, who are also "Quality" then im fine with it. :)[/quote']

cant see Foster doing it, although i agree he is good, and Begovic either way will be 89 either now or end of the season...

i think Vorm edges it as the best of the 3 though.

I think its insulting to the actual brain if soccer manager thinks that Begovic , Shawcross , Walters , Huth didnt go up in rating an even Crouch to drop to 88 when he has performed much better than other 89 rated fwds and een 90 rated ones. Tommorow i think they will but it right with 4 of those players. Including Butlabd is a Stoke player now so he should rise to at leat 85/6

A few interesting changes today' date=' pleased to see Swansea rewarded with a few 88s, however i do feel Vorm's rise was a tad generous, [b']having only started 14 games[/b], 89 is a bit much IMO, regardless of his form last season. Im now intrigued to see if Ben Foster gets the same rise, as i personally think he has been more consistent for a much longer period of time in the EPL.

It's down to last season as well... They didn't do the changes for the end of last season. Well deserved.

I would personally Sell Mclean (If you need cash) or exchange for better..

He hasn't been putting out performances as well as he did last season, and the start of this, where he was getting rave reviews..

Although he is playing internationally (on and off last year) He isn't featuring much on that front either..

Could potentially rise in the future - but not by much more - and would take a fair while to as well. Definately swap for better if you can..

I think its insulting to the actual brain if soccer manager thinks that Begovic ' date=' Shawcross , Walters , Huth didnt go up in rating an even Crouch to drop to 88 when he has performed much better than other 89 rated fwds and een 90 rated ones. Tommorow i think they will but it right with 4 of those players. Including Butlabd is a Stoke player now so he should rise to at leat 85/6[/quote']

I agree I thought Huth,Walters,Shawcross and Begovic would have all got +1 it seems not as Stoke have been done today.

Absolutely no chance for Podolski to rise?

Now I really think he should rise because of other players who have went up in the same situation as Podolski. He has been a bit inconsistent but this season, he has been immense overall so far. He has a good chance.

I agree I thought Huth' date='Walters,Shawcross and Begovic would have all got +1 it seems not as Stoke have been done today.[/quote']

I'll reserve judgment on those four until tomorrow as I think they'll all rise in the morning as part of a second phase. If they don't rise then there's clear bias against Stoke who may not appeal to everyone but are, undisputably, a solid mid-table Premier League club.

Crouch should not have dropped although I have no complaints as to the other fallers...

Begovic, Shawcross & Huth should be 89.

Walters should be 88.

Let's see...

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

will J. Evans rise to 90??

he will have 90

Geoff Cameron rose today +2' date=' do you think he's a keeper? Considering my game world first team average rating in D4 is 88. Thank you![/quote']

Geoff Cameron at the end of the season will have another +1, he has a potential of 88

I see RVP has just gotten a second position change. He surely deserves a plus 1 considering how generous they were with the la liga rises.

RVP sweaty and deserves +1

hihow good is ki sung yeung? does he have potential to reach 90rating?

Ki Sung Yeung is a player who has a potential of 89

Should I keep McClean after his rise or should I sell him in order to get either Inui or Hamouma?

McClean is a player still young and has a good future

Absolutely no chance for Podolski to rise?

has a good chance of getting +1