.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

how many? what do u think? :)

Based on some of the other risers, and Everton conceeding less goals than most (forget clean sheets lol) in the league, I'd say Jags to 90 is nailed on.

I'd even say Distin to 90 too.

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

i love podolski! wish hed play through the middle a game or two i think he has the killer instinct giroud lacks, and finishing from range that walcott lacks.

that said i think 92 at end of season if Arsenal are in Europe and he continues with his handful of goals and good assist rate.

I'll reserve judgment on those four until tomorrow as I think they'll all rise in the morning as part of a second phase. If they don't rise then there's clear bias against Stoke who may not appeal to everyone but are' date=' undisputably, a solid mid-table Premier League club.

Crouch should not have dropped although I have no complaints as to the other fallers...

Begovic, Shawcross & Huth should be 89.

Walters should be 88.

Let's see...[/quote']

No rises shocked that Stoke goalkeeper and defenders haven't been rewarded for their good form for the past couple of seasons.stoke don't concede many it is only a lack of goals that is holding them back.

No rises shocked that Stoke goalkeeper and defenders haven't been rewarded for their good form for the past couple of seasons.stoke don't concede many it is only a lack of goals that is holding them back.

I think Walters should stay, and huth is debatable, but how on earth have dirty old Shawcross and begovic not rose.

I still think they will rise even if they havent been finished today.

Theres no way Begovic should be 87' date=' Shawcross and Walters should get a plus one and theres a chance Huth will rise.

Dont think Pennants dropped yet either.[/center']

I still think they will rise even if they havent been finished today.

Theres no way Begovic should be 87' date=' Shawcross and Walters should get a plus one and theres a chance Huth will rise.

Dont think Pennants dropped yet either.[/center']

Absolutely, it's beyond me that they haven't rise, and if they not they're definitely biased against Stoke. These players should be rising without a doubt! :)

Hazard +1 :o???

He doesn't deserve it no' date=' but whether he will get it upon hype is a different matter. He would need to perform much better than this to get a +1 in my opinion, as he just isn't performing to the same kinda level as the likes of Mata, who will definitely be a 93 in the next changes! :)[/center']

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

will aguero get the 95?

Aguero remains stable

wow John Stones got a +7 rise to 82 for getting games at Barnsley?! Barnsley isn't doing well in the championship and considering Luke Shaw is at 83' date=' what is the world coming to..?[/quote']

John Stones is having a great championship, he deserve this increase, then it was also bought by 'Everton.

I consider him a player with a potential of 90

Will Cazorla get a +1?

cazorla deserves +1

Begovic end of the season will be +1 / 2' date=' his team already took Butland as a substitute, Begovic and will certainly leave the stoke and will transfer to Manchester UTD

will Gallas hold his 90?

stable / -1 for him

Thank you once again good guy Vincy ;)

Not at all friend :)

Hazard +1 :o???

has many possibilities to have +1

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

will VAN AANHOLT be reviewed this round' date=' or will they wait till the eredivisie review?[/quote']

Should have a +2 / 3 with ratings of chelsea