.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I'm in a dilemma as to whether or not to buy Theo Walcott. I personally think he will rise to 91, any of you guys agree?

EDIT: I also might buy Giroud instead of Walcott, like Walcott I also think he can rise, opinions would be appreciated :)

I'm in a dilemma as to whether or not to buy Theo Walcott. I personally think he will rise to 91' date=' any of you guys agree?

EDIT: I also might buy Giroud instead of Walcott, like Walcott I also think he can rise, opinions would be appreciated :)[/quote']

No harm in buying Walcott and I'd buy Walcott over Giroud right now imo. Giroud is a fantastic targetman but Walcott offers you more versatility being able to play as FWD or Winger, and is a nailed on +1.

I'm in a dilemma as to whether or not to buy Theo Walcott. I personally think he will rise to 91' date=' any of you guys agree?

EDIT: I also might buy Giroud instead of Walcott, like Walcott I also think he can rise, opinions would be appreciated :)[/quote']

Yes he will easily rise to 91, potentially 92 in the summer. Walcott is in for great things and a great career comrade. :)

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Giroud not you recommend it, take theo, he will gain one.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

wow John Stones got a +7 rise to 82 for getting games at Barnsley?! Barnsley isn't doing well in the championship and considering Luke Shaw is at 83' date=' what is the world coming to..?[/quote']

John Stones and Luke Shaw are top fullbacks at 17 and 18. Liverpool would be lucky to purchase Luke Shaw if they can now!!!

Stones potential: 93

Luke Shaw's potential:95!!!! - Could be the best LB England ever has, and when he's 22, it seems he may have no competition for LB, unless Ben Davies rapidly changed nationality. Two top young LB's that have brightened up the EPL.

Will Cazorla get a +1?

One word - Ye..ssss... :P

No rises shocked that Stoke goalkeeper and defenders haven't been rewarded for their good form for the past couple of seasons.stoke don't concede many it is only a lack of goals that is holding them back.

Be patient. Delap is taking time to wipe the ball down for a throw-in' date=' and as soon as he does, wam, bam and dam, Stoke scores vs Arsenal and SM ratings update. loll :D:D:D

I think Walters should stay, and huth is debatable, but how on earth have dirty old Shawcross and begovic not rose.

'Dirty Ol' Shawcross is the best English CB alive today, the Vinnie Jones of the 21st century modern era. He should be 90 rated, with the way he keeps getting Stoke a top 10ish finish every year. Stoke will be around the EPL for at least 20 years, with the 6"4 built tankhouses that they like to purchase and image themselves as. The modern day Wimbledon, and i like them very much. They have a unique type of game.

Begovic deserves a +2.

Begovic is begging for a +2 quite easily. 89 suits him very well. level with Leno' date=' Zieler and Der might Ter Stegen, but 91 is his peak on SM.

will Gallas hold his 90?

Holy smokes Gallas is still 90 rated? Who in thee blue heavens has slipped up on this one!!

Hazard +1 :o???

SM will have gone bonkers to give this overrated and overhyped Belgian a 93 rating. They would be way too Bias to rate him among 93 rated players like Gotze and Hummels who are centuries years ahead of him in every department. Hazard would be a caveman compared to Footballing Gods Gotze and Hummels of Atlantic City.

Mata and Kroos are much more deserving of 93 then Hazard - he should consider himself lucky to be in the accompany of Mata and hard hitter Kroos.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hello! I lost most of the english changes because i was not connecting, is there still some good moneymaker that I can buy that has not been re-evaluated but will in the next days?

Changes so far:

MCAULEY, Gareth 86-87

GRAHAM, Danny 86-87

JONES, Billy 83-86

YACOB, Claudio 86-88

MULUMBU, Youssouf 87-88

THORNE, George 78-83

DORRANS, Graham 85-86

MORRISON, James 87-88

GERA, Zoltán 86-87

LONG, Shane 86-87

FORTUNE, Marc-Antoine 85-86

DAWSON, Craig 82-83

OLSSON, Jonas 86-88

DELAP, Rory 86-84

BUTLAND, Jack 82-85

JENAS, Jermaine 88-87

STONES, John 75-82

UPSON, Matthew 87-86

WARNOCK, Stephen 87-86

DIARRA, Alou 90-88

BEGOVIĆ, Asmir 87-89

John Stones and Luke Shaw are top fullbacks at 17 and 18. Liverpool would be lucky to purchase Luke Shaw if they can now!!!

Stones potential: 93

Luke Shaw's potential:95!!!! - Could be the best LB England ever has' date=' and when he's 22, it seems he may have no competition for LB, unless Ben Davies rapidly changed nationality. Two top young LB's that have brightened up the EPL.[/quote']

Lets not be insane. You are basing this off nothing.

When have you seen Stones? And even if you have, you can't predict him to be a 93, no matter how good he has been. I'm sure you are basing this off the fact that he is young and now at an EPL side. Same applies to Luke Shaw. You think he has the potential to reach 95? So that'd be the best wing back this game has ever seen. You know he can cope at a big club? You know he can attack amazingly and defend just as well? Hyping up to the extreme.

When have you seen Stones? And even if you have' date=' you can't predict him to be a 93, no matter how good he has been. I'm sure you are basing this off the fact that he is young and now at an EPL side. Same applies to Luke Shaw. You think he has the potential to reach 95? So that'd be the best wing back this game has ever seen. You know he can cope at a big club? You know he can attack amazingly and defend just as well? Hyping up to the extreme.[/quote']

I don't know about Stones, but Luke Shaw is an incredibly good player. He definitely has potential to be one of the best left-backs in the world, note the word potential.

I watched every game Bale, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain played for Saints, and I have watched every game Shaw has played, and Shaw is head and shoulders above where they were at this stage, and that is not an exaggeration. The same people that brought those players through say there is no doubt Shaw is the best player to ever come through the academy.

No young wonderkid is a sure thing to make it big, but there are not many more likely than Shaw.

When have you seen Stones? And even if you have' date=' you can't predict him to be a 93, no matter how good he has been. I'm sure you are basing this off the fact that he is young and now at an EPL side. Same applies to Luke Shaw. You think he has the potential to reach 95? So that'd be the best wing back this game has ever seen. You know he can cope at a big club? You know he can attack amazingly and defend just as well? Hyping up to the extreme.[/quote']

Yes, i have seen Stones play a couple of times, and he does have the potential to reach 93. This is no hype, is a player from Barnsley, with his head screwed on and hopefully choosing Everton means he's not being swayed by the lumps of cash that money flaunting small clubs like Chelsea and Man City would have offered. Stones will be Englands RB for 13+ years, starting when he's 22, the same as Luke Shaw.

Luke Shaw is the best LB U21 in the world who are you kidding??

He also supports Liverpool as most Southampton youths do, and Liverpool FC would do well do get him, as Liverpool have never had a world class LB in their history.

I don't know about Stones' date=' but Luke Shaw is an incredibly good player. He definitely has potential to be one of the best left-backs in the world, note the word [i']potential[/i].

I watched every game Bale, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain played for Saints, and I have watched every game Shaw has played, and Shaw is head and shoulders above where they were at this stage, and that is not an exaggeration. The same people that brought those players through say there is no doubt Shaw is the best player to ever come through the academy.

No young wonderkid is a sure thing to make it big, but there are not many more likely than Shaw.

I agree, i included the word potential as you say.

Also Stones will become on of the greatest ever RB's, due to having Moyes, Neville and Osman around him, to guide him. Also Luke Shaw would be clever to jump ship to Der Bundesliga, as one of the first young British new talents in the modern era, to further his game, by learning the way of Deutsch efficiency e.g. BVB, Bayern, S04, Leverkusen etc and he could be the greatest LB that ever lived. :):):)B)

Yes' date=' i have seen Stones play a couple of times, and he does have the potential to reach 93. This is no hype, is a player from Barnsley, with his head screwed on and hopefully choosing Everton means he's not being swayed by the lumps of cash that money flaunting small clubs like Chelsea and Man City would have offered. Stones will be Englands RB for 13+ years, starting when he's 22, the same as Luke Shaw.

Luke Shaw is the best LB U21 in the world who are you kidding??

[b']He also supports Liverpool as most Southampton youths do[/b], and Liverpool FC would do well do get him, as Liverpool have never had a world class LB in their history.

I agree, i included the word potential as you say.

Also Stones will become on of the greatest ever RB's, due to having Moyes, Neville and Osman around him, to guide him. Also Luke Shaw would be clever to jump ship to Der Bundesliga, as one of the first yougn British new talents, to further his game, by learning the way of Deutsch efficiency and he could be the greatest LB that ever lived. :):):)B)

He actually supports Chelsea, hence him being touted as Cole's possible replacement. They are also one of the only teams that would be willing to fork out the kind of cash that would make us even consider selling him.