.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Commander' date=' put some more tobacco on that thing...[/quote']

I prefer the something else hahaahaha ;)

Javier Hernandez will he get a +1?

Yes Hernandez will hit 91!! I can assure you of this.

Changes so far:

MCAULEY' date=' Gareth 86-87

GRAHAM, Danny 86-87

JONES, Billy 83-86

YACOB, Claudio 86-88

MULUMBU, Youssouf 87-88

THORNE, George 78-83

DORRANS, Graham 85-86

MORRISON, James 87-88

GERA, Zoltán 86-87

LONG, Shane 86-87

FORTUNE, Marc-Antoine 85-86

DAWSON, Craig 82-83

OLSSON, Jonas 86-88

DELAP, Rory 86-84

BUTLAND, Jack 82-85

JENAS, Jermaine 88-87

STONES, John 75-82

UPSON, Matthew 87-86

WARNOCK, Stephen 87-86

DIARRA, Alou 90-88

BEGOVIĆ, Asmir 87-89[/quote']

Can Someone please explain why Yacob is rated level with Mulumbu and Morrison. The only reason WBA have done so well is because Jamesy Morrison and Mulumbu are trojan workhorses with skill. Both should be 89 rated and Yacob only 87!!! These ratings somehow justify that Yacob is on par with the other 2, when that clearly is not the case.

He actually supports Chelsea' date=' hence him being touted as Cole's possible replacement. They are also one of the only teams that would be willing to fork out the kind of cash that would make us even consider selling him.[/quote']

I've seen a report where Shaw has said he'd relish the chance to play for Liverpool FC. Although i wouldn't be suprised, seeing as the 17 year old, may have only seen the small club Chelsea buying the title, when he started watching Football. Unfortunately there might be a lot of youngsters coming through supporting small bit-bob clubs like Chelsea and Man City, hence why the high levels of the EPL is dropping and dieing, and Der Bundesliga is going from strength to strength. P.S Cole wiill play till he's 37 and Bertrand will become the stalwart LB for CFC!! Shaw is tailor made for Liverpool or Arsenal.

You've seen him a couple of times for Barnsley and this provides you with sufficient evidence to claim he can be a 93 rated player?

It only takes a top quality scout 20 mins' date=' to discover a true top talent with potential, and i certainly did with Stones. He is the next best Gary Neville/Phillip Lahm. Working under Moyes, Neville and Osman will only devlop his maturity further, after taking the sensible offer of joining a big club like Everton, who do not buy league titles, cups etc etc *cough Man City, Chelsea cough*

Guys, just ignore him. Their seems to be alot of these high potential rating dudes everywhere now on this forum.

Geoffrey, i do not regularly salute any upcoming Englisch players because they are mildly overated majority of the time, nevertheless, I see glimpses of such high talent e.g. watching Shaw rip Wigan Athletic FC apart a few weeks ago etc, and John Stones ripping into championship defenders. I gurentee you, both will progress highly at their clubs if Shaw obviously joins Liverpool, Arsenal or Newcastle, and Stones keeps improving at Everton. I guarentee both to be 90 rated by the time they are 21/22 minimum!!!!

Commander' date='

Well at least you got one thing right.[/quote']

Dreamland is more like the planet I fly around in, like an Eagle!!!

Wouldn't it be even more fantastic if Luke Shaw made the big step to go overseas to a huge league like Der Bundesliga and implement Deutsch-efficiency into his blood and game - this would only increase Englands chances of success in the future. 94+ potential quite easily. 10x better than a 17 year old Roberto Carlos, and that is quite something!!!

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Yes' date=' i have seen Stones play a couple of times, and he does have the potential to reach 93. This is no hype, is a player from Barnsley, with his head screwed on and hopefully choosing Everton means he's not being swayed by the lumps of cash that money flaunting small clubs like Chelsea and Man City would have offered. Stones will be Englands RB for 13+ years, starting when he's 22, the same as Luke Shaw.

Luke Shaw is the best LB U21 in the world who are you kidding??

He also supports Liverpool as most Southampton youths do, and Liverpool FC would do well do get him, as Liverpool have never had a world class LB in their history.

I agree, i included the word potential as you say.

Also Stones will become on of the greatest ever RB's, due to having Moyes, Neville and Osman around him, to guide him. Also Luke Shaw would be clever to jump ship to Der Bundesliga, as one of the first young British new talents in the modern era, to further his game, by learning the way of Deutsch efficiency e.g. BVB, Bayern, S04, Leverkusen etc and he could be the greatest LB that ever lived. :):):)B)[/quote']

Okay let me get this straight, City, Chelsea 'small clubs' Everton big club. Where do you get your crystal ball from, Stones England RB for 13+ years starting from when he's 22.

Have you been into the Southampton youth academy and asked the youths whether they supported Liverpool? I thought not so again no basis. Enough with 'Der Bundesliga'! Der doesn't make it German, grow up! Best Lb to ever live, what do you base that on?! How can you say someone will be the ebst LB to ever live by seeing him play for half a season for gods sakes? You just talk a whole bunch of nonsense, no basis just random ****!

EDIT: Oh yes sorry I forgot to ask, how does a 'small club' like City and Chelsea manage to 'buy their way to a title'. As far as I know small clubs don't have money and big clubs do.

Okay let me get this straight' date=' City, Chelsea 'small clubs' Everton big club. Where do you get your crystal ball from, Stones England RB for 13+ years starting from when he's 22.

Have you been into the Southampton youth academy and asked the youths whether they supported Liverpool? I thought not so again no basis. Enough with 'Der Bundesliga'! Der doesn't make it German, grow up! Best Lb to ever live, what do you base that on?! How can you say someone will be the ebst LB to ever live by seeing him play for half a season for gods sakes? You just talk a whole bunch of nonsense, no basis just random ****!

EDIT: Oh yes sorry I forgot to ask, how does a 'small club' like City and Chelsea manage to 'buy their way to a title'. As far as I know small clubs don't have money and big clubs do.[/quote']

In 4 years, when Johnson is ageing, Micah Richards and Shawcross will be CB stalwarts for England in their primes, the Wing backs either side of them will be.... none other than John Stones and Luke Shaw. If you know of any wing backs U21's coming through bettter then these 2, please fire away.

Half a season at only 17 years old, are you kidding me? Even Michael Owen or Fabregas didn't have as much of an impact in comparison to what Shaw is doing for Southampton!!!

If Shaw was bold enough to jump ship to Der Bundesliga, his talents would devlop further, because the standard of coaching in Deutschland is considerably much higher than England, hence why i believe it'd further his 94+ potential on SM.

Furthermore England regular internationals are generally 92 minimum on SM, so Stones and Shaw, when they are 22 and regulars for England, will easily be 90-92 rated. :P;)

P.S Chelsea and Man City do NOT have a lot of money, their Owners do, and both clubs are in massive debt, and are bringing the quality of not only the EPL down, but the national England squad.

95% England fans will quietly agree with me on this one, when you see England being put to the sword next year 5-1/6-1 against the likes of Deutschland, Espania, Russia, Belgium etc etc.

Chelsea and Man City are small clubs, I assure you of this. :)

Please get yourself banned again

please watch Luke Shaw ripping small timers Man City apart. Man United will win the EPL very easily, and not even you can argue that dancpoli!!

I reirterate Luke shaw's future SM potential = 95!!!!!!

Mark my words comrades. :);):)

John Stones and Luke Shaw are top fullbacks at 17 and 18. Liverpool would be lucky to purchase Luke Shaw if they can now!!!

Stones potential: 93

Luke Shaw's potential:95!!!! - Could be the best LB England ever has' date=' and when he's 22, it seems he may have no competition for LB, unless Ben Davies rapidly changed nationality. Two top young LB's that have brightened up the EPL.[/quote']

Geoffrey' date=' i do not regularly salute any upcoming Englisch players because they are mildly overated majority of the time, nevertheless, I see glimpses of such high talent e.g. watching Shaw rip Wigan Athletic FC apart a few weeks ago etc, and John Stones ripping into championship defenders. I gurentee you, both will progress highly at their clubs if Shaw obviously joins Liverpool, Arsenal or Newcastle, and Stones keeps improving at Everton. I guarentee both to be 90 rated by the time they are 21/22 minimum!!!![/quote']

I'm not questioning that Shaw has the potential to be a great player but you said his potential is 95 for crying out loud. I don't think any forumer no matter his attributes can claim that he has the potential to be a 95.

The problem I feel is that I feel alot of forumers will blindly and say that oh this young player will be 92 or 95 in the future. Few young prospects even ever reach a 90 rating.

When you analyze youngsters , you analyze them from these certain standpoints:

Playing Time
    Stats
    Personal Opinion to a point

For example, I believe Shaw can reach an 88 in 1-2.5 years. However, Shaw has the potential to reach a 90 sometime in his future.

All youngster have the potential to be something, but let's all be very realistic here. You are telling me that Shaw will be a 95 which is at Dani Alves' levels. Few defenders let alone wingbacks will ever even achieve over a 92 rating. Now , I think Shaw has the potential to be a 90+ player in my own personal opinion as he is only 17 and has performed admirably. He has still got many years so He should be able to get a 90. But, you can't say that him or Stones will achieve a 95 or 93. You have to factor in that they may have injuries, their club, international team competition, etc. Now, I'm not trying to hurt you but everyone here who calls themself a ratings expert needs to learn that not all young players will be 90 in the future. Let alone, not all promising players may ever reach a 90! We have to be smart, and logical and not proclaim kids to be the next messi, ronaldo,iniest, zlatan, rvp, Pique, Zanetti, Maldini, Zidane, Pele, Maradona, Gazza, Roanldinho, etc.

I firmly believe if you had said Shaw can be 90+ and provide a few bits of hard evidence then we would have all supported you. But, you have stated he will be 95 and stones will be 93. Their are very few fullbacks 92 and over and yet you have put these two as potential Zanetti, Maldini, Lahm, Cafu, Neville, etc. Not every young player will be a Superstar , folks!

It's easy for youngsters to go from 75->85. Once you step into the 85 ratings, It is still easier to step up to an 88. An 89 is saved for good star players. 90 is the ultimate test and is acheived once an 89 has proved he is consistent or become a more established player. Upwards from 90, It becomes harder and harder to increase in ratings. A 91 rating is for a player who has the potential to reach even higher ratings or has been consistent over his career and is surely in a top 6 or historical club. A 92 rating is for an established superstar who is performing consistently. A 93 rating means that they are in the top 10 in their position at the time and are world class. A 94 rating means that they are in the top 5 of their position in the world. From 93-94, I would say these players surely are in the top 100 and are the superstars in world football today. A 95 rated player means that this player is surely a superstar who performs remarkably and very consistently at a extremely high level for his club and country and is surely top 5 in his position. 95+ rated players mean that they are the best in what they do.

Now , These are my personal "Guidlines" to ratings. Now , obviously Nani is a 93 and at times, He was world class but he will surely drop to a 92. He hasn't performed consistently so unless he starts to establish himself once again, and perform consistently he will drop from his 92.

For youngsters, the guidlines should be this:

75-80 (He is just a youth team player(As he plays better for his B Team, Primavera, or youth team, He will go higher)

81-84( He is performing admirably and is starting to break into the first team, or his youth international team)

85-87( He is now really garnering attention for his performances and has possibly been given a cap already)

88- Along with other players his age, He is in the top 3 in his position of all players at or under 21)

89- He is definetely established himself into the first team, and is a definete future star , and is now been given multiple caps by his own national team. His team should also be at least top 6 in their league.

I apologize if I took up a whole page, and for my spelling mistakes. :o Also if my opinion seems to be utter nonsense, feel free to voice your opinion and respectfully discuss with me.:) In no way are my posts meant to hurt others , but are used in order to show the problems with many people and how they value youngsters/players. These criteria overveiws or descriptions are meant to be general so they may not satisfy certain players. Sorry for any grammer mistakes as well, and I hope that all forumers can accurately read my random Essay on player ratings. :P This is my own opinion, and is not anyone else's or SM's so it has bias in here. Have a great day, my fellow SM Forum community.

will valencia rise

I was surprised when he rose the last time, and I don't think he will rise this time, but like that last time, I would not be surprised if he does. :)

I was surprised when he rose the last time' date=' and I don't think he will rise this time, but like that last time, I would not be surprised if he does. :)[/quote']

If Valencia reaches a rating of 93, there really is something drastically wrong with the rating system

Valencia has been substandard this season, 92 is more than enough for him.

If Valencia reaches a rating of 93' date=' there really is something drastically wrong with the rating system

Valencia has been substandard this season, 92 is more than enough for him.[/quote']

I agree, but with saying that, Valencia has about 2 ratings betterment than Nani, and leaving both at 92 would look weird to the new SM user. :)

I agree' date=' but with saying that, Valencia has about 2 ratings betterment than Nani, and leaving both at 92 would look weird to the new SM user. :)[/quote']

I'd rather see both at 92, than see Valencia at 93. But as you've mentioned, stranger things have happened (Valencia used his left foot) :)

Do you know if the entire Sunderland team has been reviewed? I noticed that Steven Fletcher rose, however I couldn't understand if Mignolet is stable for now or if he'll rise to 89 as these predictions shows on the first page. Thank you

Do you know if the entire Sunderland team has been reviewed? I noticed that Steven Fletcher rose' date=' however I couldn't understand if Mignolet is stable for now or if he'll rise to 89 as these predictions shows on the first page. Thank you[/quote']

I don't think they're finished, Wickham should have a small rise too I think and he hasn't, they only seem to review 4-5 players per day, don't know how they're so slow to do it :(