.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I don't think they're finished' date=' Wickham should have a small rise too I think and he hasn't, they only seem to review 4-5 players per day, don't know how they're so slow to do it :([/quote']

Ok, maybe because on the weekends they review it slower :P Hangover maybe? Thank you for the answer, cheers. ;)

Ok' date=' maybe because on the weekends they review it slower :P Hangover maybe? Thank you for the answer, cheers. ;)[/quote']

I'm not sure the league reviews could get any slower. My hairline has receded since the big league reviews commenced

Andre-Agassi_hair-pelado_antesydespues.com.ar.jpg

Note: I'm not Andre Agassi by the way

I'm not sure the league reviews could get any slower. My hairline has receded since the big league reviews commenced

Yeah, i'm not understanding the new ratings reviews. Every now and again a few random players from other leagues will get reviewed in between the English ratings and vice versa. It was so much simpler when they just told you when leagues were being reviewed.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

one other than John Stones and Luke Shaw. If you know of any wing backs U21's coming through better then these 2' date=' please fire away.[/quote']

How can you say these players are ever going to reach the levels you are stating. This is one of the problems with the English league, they hype up players before they have even been able to prove themselves.

They might be promising talents but that's all they are at this moment. Look at Bale he had a period when he joined Spurs where if he was in the squad they didn't win a game. Now we all know the level he is now, but that could of so went the other way and him leaving the club. Look at the highs of Francis Jeffers, when he left Everton for Arsenal for 15m. He was the fox in the box, he ended up playing for Sheffield Wednesday after being passed around a hat full of clubs.

Furthermore England regular internationals are generally 92 minimum on SM

ROONEY, Wayne 95

LAMPARD, Frank 93

FERDINAND, Rio 93

TERRY, John 93

COLE, Ashley 93

GERRARD, Steven 92

CARRICK, Michael 92

HART, Joe 92

These are the only English players 92 or above. So You should really look at the stats before making the statement about how all England players are 92 rated, just isn't the case. The rest of the players even those who played against Brazil are either 89/90.

From the above list half of them players are going to fall in the next 12 months and in my view their won't be many English players replacing them with 93 ratings. Look at Mliner, Young, Welbeck, they aren't getting enough game time for their clubs, so how do you think they will ever surpass players of 92/93 it's just not going to happen. As The big clubs prefer to invest in foreign talent as can afford to bypass their youth programs as they have the money behind them, something smaller clubs can't afford to do. Foreign managers don't care about developing the future English stars as they could get sacked within 12 months, so they often go back to the leagues they are from, France, Spain, Italy to buy young talent, something which the top clubs have been doing.

So the knock on effect it has on future England players is massive. As they are pushed down the pecking order and have deal with being a bit part player on the bench or have to go to the lower leagues often on loan to try and make a point and hope they get noticed by another team. As If they ain't playing for a top 4 team, playing in euro, then they aren't testing themselves against the best players. So when internationals come around they are simply outclassed

95% England fans will quietly agree with me on this one, when you see England being put to the sword next year 5-1/6-1 against the likes of Deutschland, Espania, Russia, Belgium etc etc.

I agree with you on this. I've been watching and going England games for 18 years from when they were lucky to fill the old Wembley with 25'000 on a wet and cold night against Bulgaria. to the high's of Euro 96 and the 98 world cup and the lows of the FA by shutting lilleshall. That is why the likes of Terry, Gerrard, Lampard were called the golden generation as they were the last ones to come out of the FA camp before it was closed. As the FA decided it was better for clubs to develop English talent and they could keep the money for themselves and create a vision of hype, silly marketing around the England team, then when the bubble bursts they had to wake up to the fact we are now miles behind the likes of Poland and Belgium when it comes to Youth development. It's only something in the past few years they have decided to put right by opening the new FA camp in Birmingham.

We may have a few raw talents come through the ranks, but it's not enough and the FA know this and want to change things around. But things like that take a good 10 to 15 years.

After the next world cup, if we qualify. It's going to be a dark period for the English national squad for a few years as we don't have the talent to replace the players who will be retiring.

I wonder if Shawcross will still get a +1. Hopefully they haven't finished reviewing Stoke.:confused:

Shawcross deserves a 90 rating, the best CB in the premier league at this moment in time. Stats also back my quotes also.

Shawcross is a tough tank to pass, similar to Ivanovic at Chelsea.

The only reason he won't reach 90, is because Stoke are overlooked as a good team, and have been snubbed by SM in the ratings past.

:)

Shawcross deserves a 90 rating' date=' the best CB in the premier league at this moment in time. Stats also back my quotes also.

The only reason he won't reach 90, [b']is because Stoke are overlooked as a good [/b]team, and have been snubbed by SM in the ratings past.

:)

Maybe because they aren't.

Shawcross deserves a 90 rating' date=' the best CB in the premier league at this moment in time. Stats also back my quotes also.

The only reason he won't reach 90, is because Stoke are overlooked as a good team, and have been snubbed by SM in the ratings past.

:)[/quote']

Well said.

He would be 99 on Rugby Manager.

Normally I would come up with a reply but I cant really be bothered with pathetic comments like this anymore.

Ben i would stake Studge's comment as a compliment as the 80% of sports fans accross the world consider Rugby to be the 'Man's game.

I was reading a journal from a Deutsch journal recently, where he explains how in the 21st century, managers like Guardiola and Mourinho have feminised the game by exlcuding tackling from the game.

Comments like Studge's only further implicates how right this journalist is, and how the unique toughness of the EPL e.g. Wimbledon, Bradford, Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastles, Leeds etcetc type of defending is dieing.

Only Stoke City display what the EPl used to be like in my opinion also - tough tackling, hard hitting players who strike fear into the opposition at their Brittannia Stadion.

Stoke are actually 1 of the few reasons i actually enjoy watching the English division, they play their unique way, and aren't going to reshape it, just because opposing fans fear their style of winning and Platooni of Uefa wants do diminish a contact sport in Football!!!

P.S. i thoroughly enjoyed Stoke dismantling the minor club Reading yesterday and Jerome has such talents of instinct for a tall guy!!!

:):)B)

Shawcross is good, he deserv 89 , but Rio in the remaning healthy leg is better that him , Cahill is 2 or 3 clasess over him....

and Stoke plays the ugliest football ever , the rugby comment is realy spot on .

Best CB in the PL' date=' are you high? A tank to pass and just as good as Ivanovic? So you are saying Ivanovic is best CB in the PL?[/center']

In talks with Saracens I have heard on a potential Summer loan move.

Best CB's in EPL 2013:

1 - Shawcross

2 - Kompany

3 - Ivanovic

4 - Robert Huth

Shawcross is good' date=' he deserv 89 , but Rio in the remaning healthy leg is better that him , Cahill is 2 or 3 clasess over him....

and Stoke plays the ugliest football ever , the rugby comment is realy spot on .[/quote']

Why do you fear Stoke so much?

They play with Deutsch-like efficiency, and the reason why defending levels in the EPL have dropped and Der Bundesliga defending levels have rised - is because of the unrealistic demands from English fans which you steau and RedbullArsenal are potraying in the forum.

A lot of european fans actually enjoy Stoke's efficiency to win a football match and get the job done, not none of the rubbish tippy tappy football that Mourinho and Guardidiliola have implemented into the game.

I WOULD TAKE Shawcross and Huth over the cheating Busquets and Pepe any day of the week.

Football is heading in the wrong direction, and teams like Stoke are a dieing breed.

I hope Stoke can finish top 7 and make the Europa division. Pulis is a top quality manager, he has my respect. :)

Best CB's in EPL 2013:

1 - Shawcross

2 - Kompany

3 - Ivanovic

4 - Robert Huth

I hope Stoke can finish top 7 and make the Europa division. Pulis is a top quality manager' date=' he has my respect. :)[/quote']

So much Bias in that post in it is unreal. Kompany carries a heavy tea tray of the 3 mugs in defence with him. If Shawcross was the best, how comes he isn't the first defender on the England Starting XI? Hell even Lescott beats him to it?!

Stoke can finish 7th but won't get into Europe. England get 4 CL Spots and 3 Europa League Spots. It tends to be top four, and then one for the FA Cup, one for fifth and one for the League Cup. They would have to finish above either Liverpool/Swansea to see that through. They haven't got a hope in hell of the getting the FIFA Fairplay, if it still exists award and get in Europe that way.

Best CB's in EPL 2013:

1 - Shawcross

2 - Kompany

3 - Ivanovic

4 - Robert Huth

They play with Deutsch-like efficiency' date=' and the reason why defending levels in the EPL have dropped and Der Bundesliga defending levels have rised - is because of the unrealistic demands from English fans which you steau and RedbullArsenal are potraying in the forum.

A lot of european fans actually enjoy Stoke's efficiency to win a football match and get the job done, not none of the rubbish tippy tappy football that Mourinho and Guardidiliola have implemented into the game.

I WOULD TAKE Shawcross and Huth over the cheating Busquets and Pepe any day of the week.

Football is heading in the wrong direction, and teams like Stoke are a dieing breed.

I hope Stoke can finish top 7 and make the Europa division. Pulis is a top quality manager, he has my respect. :)[/quote']

"reason why defending levels in the EPL have dropped and Der Bundesliga defending levels have rised " your post are good jokes , i realy enjoy them .

remenber gladbach-bayer 3-3 , shalke-hannover 5-4 , bayer-dortmund-2-4....class defending isn't it ?

Stoke is the only team in EPL that plays "old english style" , the reason why all the other teams doesn't play that style is cose is rubbish...

Best CB's in EPL 2013:

1 - Shawcross

2 - Kompany

3 - Ivanovic

4 - Robert Huth

They play with Deutsch-like efficiency' date=' and the reason why defending levels in the EPL have dropped and Der Bundesliga defending levels have rised - is because of the unrealistic demands from English fans which you steau and RedbullArsenal are potraying in the forum.

I hope Stoke can finish top 7 and make the Europa division. Pulis is a top quality manager, he has my respect. :)[/quote']

You don't get Europa League for finishing top 7.