.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

You don't get Europa League for finishing top 7.

Yes you do, if any of the top 7 win a Cup, then they do automatically, otherwise whoever wins a cup outside those positions gets into the Europa League.

Yes you do' date=' if any of the top 7 win a Cup, then they do automatically, otherwise whoever wins the cup gets in Europa League.[/quote']

When the season starts only the top 5 get European Cups, it is now only possible for the top 6 to get Europe through the league. It only goes to the league if both of the finalists have qualified for Europe already (eg. Top 5 in the league or the Carling cup winners).

"reason why defending levels in the EPL have dropped and Der Bundesliga defending levels have rised " your post are good jokes ' date=' i realy enjoy them .

remenber gladbach-bayer 3-3 , shalke-hannover 5-4 , bayer-dortmund-2-4....class defending isn't it ?

Stoke is the only team in EPL that plays "old english style" , the reason why all the other teams doesn't play that style is cose is rubbish...[/quote']

Der Bundesliga defenders are generally of much higher quality than English defenders, hence why Deutschland will win the 2014 world cup.

Those matches you pointed out was just generally teams going all out for wins and back lines pushing high, all 3 were great matches - P.S. it was Leverkusen 2-3 BVB a.k.a Lars 2-3 Sven.

I for one enjoy watching Stoke and i know of many others that do also.

Lucky him.

To be internationally recognised as a good coach' date=' by the worlds beste Deutsch-Fussball analysis expert, is extroardinary!!!..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You don't get Europa League for finishing top 7.

Oh, thought 7th in EPL did. 7th in most league's in Europa, usually get a Europa league spot.

Diame 89? :confused:

No 89. 88 suits him well. Hope this helps. :)

When the season starts only the top 5 get European Cups' date=' it is now only possible for the top 6 to get Europe through the league. It only goes to the league if both of the finalists have qualified for Europe already (eg. Top 5 in the league or the Carling cup winners).[/quote']

Yeah exactly what I was saying. I thought it was 7 through the league though if any of the top 5 win all the domestic cups, not sure.

Oh' date=' thought 7th in EPL did. 7th in most league's in Europa, usually get a Europa league spot.[/quote']

Top 4 CL, 5th EL. FA Cup and Capital One Cup Winner EL. If the winner of both cups has finished in the top 5 it then goes to the runner up in the competition, if they are in the top 5 or if they won the Capital One Cup (like Liverpool last year) it then goes to the league.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Does anyone think Rooney will or should get a +1? :confused:

Rooney --> stay

Walcott' date=' Gibbs and Luiz? What will they rise to?[/quote']

Walcott --> +1

Gibbs --> +1/2

Luiz --> +1/2

Yaya Toure: rise or stay?

Kolo Toure: stay or drop?

Yaya Toure --> +1

Kolo Toure --> -1

Top 4 CL' date=' 5th EL. FA Cup and Capital One Cup Winner EL. If the winner of both cups has finished in the top 5 it then goes to the runner up in the competition, if they are in the top 5 or if they won the Capital One Cup (like Liverpool last year) it then goes to the league.[/quote']

Ahhhh but if the cup runner up is also in the top 4, in both cups as well as the winner, then it goes to the 7th place! :) I almost forgot Stoke were in the Europa League last season due to their runner up cup place! :o

Ahhhh but if the cup runner up is also in the top 4' date=' in both cups as well as the winner, then it goes to the 7th place! :) I almost forgot Stoke were in the Europa League last season due to their runner up cup place! :o[/quote']

That is what I said in the last sentence of the post you quoted:confused: 7th place will not get into Europe this year, unless my some coincidence the team that wins the FA Cup finishes 7th.

I have the chance of buying Kaboul for 8M... I got Coloccini' date=' Dante and Subotic... Worth the sign?[/quote']

Yes buy him and sell Colloccini.

Kaboul potential = 92 when he returns next season and is playing in full flow of the champions league

Where as Collo is returning to Argentina in the summer and he will only decline in ratings from there on in.

Hope this helps comrade. :)

Yes buy him and sell Colloccini.

Kaboul potential = 92 when he returns next season and is playing in full flow of the champions league

Where as Collo is returning to Argentina in the summer and he will only decline in ratings from there on in.

Hope this helps comrade. :)

Are you having a laugh? Kaboul would struggle to get in the starting XI and keep his rating! For a 92 would have of at least be called up for France. Rami etc in front of him.

Coloccini should keep for now and sell once finalised the deal. Someone better could pop up. But seriously Kaboul... :rolleyes:

Like I said your optimism is second to none but most of the time it is too funny to be true.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I have the chance of buying Kaboul for 8M... I got Coloccini' date=' Dante and Subotic... Worth the sign?[/quote']

Take Kaboul and sell Coloccini :)

That is what I said in the last sentence of the post you quoted:confused: 7th place will not get into Europe this year' date=' unless my some coincidence the team that wins the FA Cup finishes 7th.[/quote']

Or the likely capitol one cup winners Swansea finish 7th (also likely imo). Thus I believe 7th will play Europa league this season!

Are you having a laugh? Kaboul would struggle to get in the starting XI and keep his rating! For a 92 would have of at least be called up for France. Rami etc in front of him.

Coloccini should keep for now and sell once finalised the deal. Someone better could pop up. But seriously Kaboul... :rolleyes:

Like I said your optimism is second to none but most of the time it is too funny to be true.

Oh dear, dreadful knowledge and post.

Suarez got his 93... I won't contest it, it's somewhat deserved but I kind of don't understand most of the hype around him. I conceed that his work rate is amazing and he scores more than any LFC player but he's so clumsy on the ball and so wastefull in front of goal..

Don't get me wrong, his commitment to the game is remarkable and all that but he's just not the player who you'll clap at times for his elegancy and/or ball playing technique, like Sturridge seems to be for instance :D :D

But I'm probably a little biased 'cause I have Podolski who remained stagnati and now is 2 points above Suarez hehe.

Suarez got his 93... I won't contest it' date=' it's somewhat deserved but I kind of don't understand most of the hype around him. I conceed that his work rate is amazing and he scores more than any LFC player but he's so clumsy on the ball and so wastefull in front of goal..

Don't get me wrong, his commitment to the game is remarkable and all that but he's just not the player who you'll clap at times for his elegancy and/or ball playing technique, like Sturridge seems to be for instance :D :D

But I'm probably a little biased 'cause I have Podolski who remained stagnati and now is 2 points above Suarez hehe.[/quote']

Suarez isn't a finisher, he's an all round player. To say he is wasteful is correct but he offers so much more than simply finishing.

It was a deserved rise IMO.

Suarez isn't a finisher' date=' he's an all round player. To say he is wasteful is correct but he offers so much more than simply finishing.

It was a deserved rise IMO.[/quote']

Yeah I know he's not a finisher, and the coming of Sturridge will certainly help LFC a lot because it will free him to play in deeper/wider positions where his pace and work rate will be more productive.

I was just saying I personally don't favour his style.. But well deserved the 93.

Rami is a pathetic excuse of a CB ... slow' date='and generally useless ... Kaboul is alot better, so is the majority of french CB's in Ligue 1.[/center']

Wow Sterling +11

This is one of the few times that I'll be raging over a player rating!

Sterling to 86 is completely outrageous and laughable!

HOW' date=' can he be 1 rating higher then Romain Alessandrini who has scored more goals by far then Sterling AND have made a bigger impact, not only on the team he's playing in but the leauge in general?

Please, can someone explain to me how and what Sterling have done in order to be sitting at an 86 rating?[/center']