.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Cazorla 92, ghreat creativbe player but the way arsenal are playing currently no-one deseres 92.

Sterlingh should be 84 personally, but with Liverpool's resident run and England invbolvement 85-86 is okay I guess.

Gervinho and Sagna droped? Wilshere and Gibbs only +1?

This seems spot on to me.

Does anyone think' date=' Vidic, Valencia & Nani will drop? [/i']

Vidic might with injury and whatnot, Nani probably will, Valencia may even rise.

Does anyone think' date=' Vidic, Valencia & Nani will drop? [/i']

Vidic 95

Valencia stay

Nani -1/-2

Shocked at Cazorla's +1. Walcott, Gibbs, Wilshere & Sagna all seem right.

+11 for Sterling - just LOL.

Vidic 95

Valencia stay

Nani -1/-2

Shocked at Cazorla's +1. Walcott' date=' Gibbs, Wilshere & Sagna all seem right.

+11 for Sterling - just LOL.[/quote']

Yeah' date=' i'im also surprised Santi got a +1? i don't know wasn't 91 good for him? [/i']

Do you think Sagna should not of dropped?

Why do you think Cazorla shouldn't be 92?

i am suprised szezny and ramsay havent risen +1.

Or perhaps arsenal hasnt been finished just yet...

Yeah I think so.. Ramsay must be 89 and Sczezny and Podolski could also rise but mostly Ramsay..

Why do you think Cazorla shouldn't be 92?

Because Arsenal are inconsistent. And Cazorla has not been epic in every game.

Being 92 rates him alongside midfield players in the top 4 who are outshining him week in week out.

A team as inconsistent as Arsenal shouldn't be getting +1's to 92.

how can anyone say Sterling didnt deserve 86?! He's played over 20 games in the league this season, starting most, and has played for England now. It was definately deserved. He has played enough and for the beginning of the season was quality. I think the rating were pretty spot on today, maybe Gibbs' +1 was a bit harsh but I can deal with that as he is injured a hell of a lot.

This is one of the few times that I'll be raging over a player rating!

Sterling to 86 is completely outrageous and laughable!

HOW, can he be 1 rating higher then Romain Alessandrini who has scored more goals by far then Sterling AND have made a bigger impact, not only on the team he's playing in but the leauge in general?

Please, can someone explain to me how and what Sterling have done in order to be sitting at an 86 rating?

As stated above. PLus, Alessandrini was reviewed like 2 months ago so if done now would have most likely been an 87 so you cant compare the two.

Mr E... if you look at other players in their first season in the top divisions around the world... none of them get that big a rise first time round. We're not stating Sterling is not good, nor are we saying he won't make 86, we are just saying it's too much based on his career to date.

Mr E... if you look at other players in their first season in the top divisions around the world... none of them get that big a rise first time round. We're not stating Sterling is not good' date=' nor are we saying he won't make 86, we are just saying it's too much based on his career to date.[/quote']

Its not though because its past halfway through the season. Most times player get reviewed around November so around a third of the season in. Sterling has now started 21 games in all comps which is a lot. Had he been reviwed in Novemeber he would have got 83/84 but since then he has played even more which means he deserves a rating that coincides with the games he has played. I hope youre not comparing Gotze's initial +11 to Sterlings as Sterling has played almost twice as much as what Gotze had.

Because Arsenal are inconsistent. And Cazorla has not been epic in every game.

Being 92 rates him alongside midfield players in the top 4 who are outshining him week in week out.

A team as inconsistent as Arsenal shouldn't be getting +1's to 92.

I disagree he has been very good in most of the games and "epic " in some of them (by the way' date=' I don't think you need to be epic in every game to be 92...). If you ask me, he should already be 92 just for last season with Malaga.. Easily one of the best players in Europe right now.

Do you think it would be fair to say that if Cazorla has risen to 92 that Wilshere should be 91?

No, but just because of fitness reasons.. But don't worry he will rise in every reviews just if he keeps playing.

And yes Arsenal has been inconsistent but come on its the premier league and you have to save distances to top spenders like city, united and chelsea, in my view.

Quite dissapointed with only a +1 for Wilshere. I can seem to remember Gotze getting a couple of +2's when he had been injured for a while.

Im sure people will disagree but i thought a +2 would be warranted given his ability and performances.

Quite dissapointed with only a +1 for Wilshere. I can seem to remember Gotze getting a couple of +2's when he had been injured for a while.

Im sure people will disagree but i thought a +2 would be warranted given his ability and performances.

Keeps fit, 92 possible next time round regardless of Arsenal's position. Thought Gibbs would of got an 89.

Mr E... if you look at other players in their first season in the top divisions around the world... none of them get that big a rise first time round. We're not stating Sterling is not good' date=' nor are we saying he won't make 86, we are just saying it's too much based on his career to date.[/quote']

Sterling isn't that good, he has been rubbish for months now.

The thing is Walcott has even risen to 91. Now would you not say Wilshere has been as important this season and in previous seasons?

I wouldn't say he should be anymore then 91 atm but I don't think 90 justifies his ability and impact.

Gotze was the best player in the best team in Germany at the time. Arsenal are 6th so it will take longer for him to get to a rating that fully reflects his ability. +2 for wilshere really would have been too much imo for what he has done this season but no doubt he will get 91 by the end of the season :)