English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I have César AZPILICUETA and i have teh chance to trade him foe Rafael or Kyle Walker' date=' who have more chance getting 90 first and who has more potential?[/quote']

I think Walker will hit it first.

I have César AZPILICUETA and i have teh chance to trade him foe Rafael or Kyle Walker' date=' who have more chance getting 90 first and who has more potential?[/quote']

Definitely Rafael for me. I'd say Rafael and Walker are very similar in terms of ability and potential however Rafael is at one of the best clubs in the world whereas Walker is not. So long as Tottenham are not getting regular Champions League football and not challenging for major trophies, Walker's rating will be hindered.

Rafael on the other hand will be getting regular champions league football and winning trophies, hence his rating will not only rise quicker but also have a higher peak also.

I'd defo put Walker ahead of Rafael' date=' Walker is very good going forward as if Rafael but the thing that separates them for me is Walker can defend.[/quote']

Not sure about that at all. He's (generally) been better in the last 6 months but still horribly prone to being caught out of position - and I'm a Spurs fan.

Not sure about that at all. He's (generally) been better in the last 6 months but still horribly prone to being caught out of position - and I'm a Spurs fan.

I'm not saying he's superb defensively but hes certainly better than Rafael IMO, the fact that SAF doesn't usually play Rafael in the big games backs that up. Rafael is a clanger waiting to happen.

I'm not saying he's superb defensively but hes certainly better than Rafael IMO' date=' the fact that SAF doesn't usually play Rafael in the big games backs that up. Rafael is a clanger waiting to happen.[/quote']

Walker has been appalling this season - did you see him against Chelsea? Most Spurs fans this season seem to wan him to drop. By contrast, Raphael has really stepped it up.

Do you guys think Winston Reid can get +2? He's been good this season but that's a big jump .

Walker has been appalling this season - did you see him against Chelsea? Most Spurs fans this season seem to wan him to drop. By contrast' date=' Raphael has really stepped it up.

Do you guys think Winston Reid can get +2? He's been good this season but that's a big jump .[/quote']

What for 7 games? And lets be honest Utd have been terrible at the back this season so far. I'm forming an opinion on what I've seen in the past couple of seasons.

Walker is currently having bad 2nd season syndrome.

This is where SM not doing the end of season rating change is causing issues. Really he should of got his +1 already' date=' but now his performances last season might be forgotten due to a poor start to this one.[/quote']

I completely agree with you there. I also have ALOT of Chelsea players in my team who were key in their Champions League and FA Cup wins such as Mata and Ramires but worry that SM will just 'forget' about the trophies. Would be highly unfair considering when Barca have won the Champions League most of the players got a +1.

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Hasn't started a game yet this season and has only clocked up 62 minutes so i cant imagine he will rise too much :)

He'll just get a +3 to make him up to the minimum rating of 75 I should think, perhaps 76.

I completely agree with you there. I also have ALOT of Chelsea players in my team who were key in their Champions League and FA Cup wins such as Mata and Ramires but worry that SM will just 'forget' about the trophies. Would be highly unfair considering when Barca have won the Champions League most of the players got a +1.

I doubt they'll forget Mata :P

But yeah I know what you mean. i have a few Borussia Monchengladbach and Montpellier players who should have already risen. Not their teams aren't doing so well.

Anyone know if Joe Allen will go up by much' date=' he was really good last season. Liverpool have been poor but Allen has probably been their best performer.

He is currently only 86.[/quote']

I think he will get 87 next changes and their is a chance of 88 by end of the season :)