.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I know this is a forum and i know people are entited to thier opinion but come on guys' date=' its a game, Oh my god someone is rated 90 when they should be rated 91 quick call the police. God help you people when you get a real problem in your lives.[/quote']

So essentially you have realised within the first two lines of your pointless addition to this discussion that this is the right place to discuss the topic we are discussing and that we are allowed to discuss this topic. So despite the fact what we are doing is completely appropriate you have a problem with it.

Geez talk about needing help when a real problem arises ;)

No one is saying call the police over this matter so don't be that guy who tries to look all high and mighty that it's just a game and there are worse things in life as if everyone involved in this discussion is naive to the world around us. There are worse things in life but do I come on here to talk about my life issues nope. I've come here to discuss why I feel the rating system appears flawed and why some players should have recieved different ratings. If you have a problem with that then feel free to move your eyes away from the offensively pointless nature of our discussion.

I'm sorry but i don't see it as trolling' date=' all i see on the forum is people moaning and complaining about something that no one is forced to play, when i read comments like SM is an absolute joke at the minute my thoughts would be if something annoys somebody so much the why play it. I don't keep going to the same restaurant eating something i don't like, complaining then going back the next day and repeating the process.[/quote']

You aren't forced to read our gripes with the rating system. We aren't all masochistic and enjoy coming back for the same old questionable system which is why I think it's important to express these opinions and ideas out in the open where SM dev's can see them. They most likely will ignore them but if nobody were to express any concern at how the game was being developed how would they know what to improve?

You might think that we are the worst kind of people for having a discussion about such a trivial thing and you are entitled to your opinion however if you are so repulsed by such mundane qualms then I suggest you find something else to read or discuss. There are many different threads that I am sure would be tailored to your needs. Perhaps the troll thread?

thought yesil would have got a small raise for league cup and leverkusen apperances. suarez well deserved +1 too.

Yesil has played minor matches' date=' he is just an average CF, who will rise slowly in the upcoming years comrade. :)

Does anyone think, Vidic, Valencia & Nani will drop?

Vidic 96-95

Valencia 92-93

Nani 93-...93

Hope this helps comrade. :)

i am suprised szezny and ramsay havent risen +1.

Or perhaps arsenal hasnt been finished just yet...

Their ratings are fine as they are at 88 and 89' date=' Arsenal aren't going to win anything this season, unless they pull something special in the FA cup off. Hope this helps comrade :)

Quite dissapointed with only a +1 for Wilshere. I can seem to remember Gotze getting a couple of +2's when he had been injured for a while.

Im sure people will disagree but i thought a +2 would be warranted given his ability and performances.

Gotzy Wotzy > Wilshere

Wilshere is not in Gotzy's league, Gotzy is going to win many many league titles and champions league's with Der Borrussians, whereas Wilshere stares down the barrel of carrying Arsenal to 4th spot every season with Walcott for a long long time!!

Sterling rising to 86 is a complete joke' date=' to jump +11 from 75 to 86

What about Ben Davis from Swansea played more minutes, been in out standing form and going to a league cup final. He only went from 75 to 84![/quote']

Ben Davies deserved 86 or 87 very easily.

Best LB's in the EPL = Baines, Cole, Davies, Shaw

In that order, Davies is destined to be a modern great LB, similar to Luke Shaw, who suprisingly have both come through at the same time. Legends in the making comrade. :)B)

I think the whole English bias goes both ways in SM.

We are so used to people banging on about english players being overhyped that when we actually have a top player on our hands who is showing he's top we don't see his rating increase in accordance to talent.

Wilshere has already consistantly performed at the top levels. Gotze rose despite injuries and I would actually argue Wilshere has made a much larger impact for Arsenal then Gotze. Take Gotze out of Borussia and they'd still be ok. Also the ratings are based on what he's done since his last change. I think he's shown his class enough since then to warrant being at least a good as Arteta (who is now also 91) in terms of rating. Seems bizarre.

Also (credit to Sparksy) Thiago had the same rise at Barca. Would you say Thiago has made the same impact as Wilshere has?

Gotzy Wotzy > Wilshy > Thiago.

Gotze is destined for a trophy glittering career with the yellow submarines.

Wilshere possibly deserves 91' date=' but no doubt Wilshy is so so much better than Neymar, Wilshy should be 91 and Neymar only 90 rated. :):)

So, what kind of rating would you put on Alessandrini? 10 goals over 1500 minutes, 5th placed team.

Just as an example/comparison.

The SM reviewal system is a complete joke.

EPL > Ligue 1

Simple as. Sterling is at a historical club, in the 1st/2nd toughest league in the world, and he is one of Liverpools better players. Stats cannot come between such a strong league, and such a weak one comrade.

I personally like the current 'Der Commander style' SM reviewal system, my only objection would be that Der Bundesliga players need to be slightly higher in the ratings, seeing as the pace of the league has heightened and the entertainment is second to none!! Hope this helps comrade :P;)B):cool:

As stated above. PLus' date=' Alessandrini was reviewed like 2 months ago so if done now would have most likely been an 87 so you cant compare the two.

Alessandrini overall is a better player then Sterling tho, and on the mere basis of current stats, comparing Sterling to Alessandrini, that still does not warrant Sterlings rise to 86.

Alessandrini has more or less alone carried Rennes into the spot they're in atm.

He's the biggest surprise in Ligue 1 this season' date=' and he's one of the best players right now.[/color']

He has absolutely everything ...

See, bigger club, bigger leauge ... Liverpool is 8th ... JUST ahead teams like WBA and Stoke ... that's like being mid-table in Ligue 1 aswell ... if we go by Renne's 5th spot in Ligue 1 and compare it to Pool's 8th spot they're more or less equals.

Then we have the domestic cups ... Rennes are in the final, much thanks to 3 goals from Alessandrini during that time.

How has Liverpool done in them , not to mention Sterling?

Comparing the two on an individual level, Alessandrini is a better player, and thus, for Sterling to have done less and achieve a higher rating, is wrong imo.

Liverpool would domineer the Ligue 1, there's really no comparison, they would put Rennes to the sword comrade. If Allessandrini joined Liverpool, then an 87/88 rating would be justified.

Furthermore Sterling has a better future, because he has job security with a historic club, who are known for coming back from transitions and rising to win many trophies. Hope i have helped again comrade.

I know this is a forum and i know people are entited to thier opinion but come on guys' date=' its a game, Oh my god someone is rated 90 when they should be rated 91 quick call the police. God help you people when you get a real problem in your lives.[/quote']

Hahahahaha, i enjoyed reading this very much comrade. ++ Reputation comrade. :D:cool:

Still cannot digest the fact that Gibbs and Santos are now equally rated.

Don't know wether to laugh or cry.

I am one that strongly believed Gibbs deserved +2 but now with the arrival of Monreal and another injury, of course SM arent gonna rise him but they will give Gotze +2 wont they? lol. Anyway I know Gibbs will reach 89 so its not problem for me now, everything will fall into place soon.

I also fully agree with Wilsh and that he shoulda went to 91 but he should get that big rise soon so I can cope with 90 for now.

If you don't like it, do one.

So essentially you have realised within the first two lines of your pointless addition to this discussion that this is the right place to discuss the topic we are discussing and that we are allowed to discuss this topic. So despite the fact what we are doing is completely appropriate you have a problem with it.

Geez talk about needing help when a real problem arises ;)

No one is saying call the police over this matter so don't be that guy who tries to look all high and mighty that it's just a game and there are worse things in life as if everyone involved in this discussion is naive to the world around us. There are worse things in life but do I come on here to talk about my life issues nope. I've come here to discuss why I feel the rating system appears flawed and why some players should have recieved different ratings. If you have a problem with that then feel free to move your eyes away from the offensively pointless nature of our discussion.

You aren't forced to read our gripes with the rating system. We aren't all masochistic and enjoy coming back for the same old questionable system which is why I think it's important to express these opinions and ideas out in the open where SM dev's can see them. They most likely will ignore them but if nobody were to express any concern at how the game was being developed how would they know what to improve?

You might think that we are the worst kind of people for having a discussion about such a trivial thing and you are entitled to your opinion however if you are so repulsed by such mundane qualms then I suggest you find something else to read or discuss. There are many different threads that I am sure would be tailored to your needs. Perhaps the troll thread?

This is the last i will say in the matter, the thread is called English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13 , it isn't called complain about SM because i don't agree with what the rating was changed to.

Ok... And Lescott?

I reckon he'll stay and drop at the end of the season. Played almost every game last season for the champions and was a rock at the back. Based on last season, he has done enough to keep his rating but if things don't change for him,a drop is inevitable and I see him leaving City soon and moving to a club like QPR where his downward spiral will begin.

PrestonDan

This is the last i will say in the matter, the thread is called English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13 , it isn't called complain about SM because i don't agree with what the rating was changed to.

This is the main thread for the Premiership ratings so is the best place for peoples views to be heard within a debate with other members on what ratings players should get.

What would you like people to do. Just accept changes, within questioning them? If something is wrong, then it has to be questioned not just swept under the carpet like it never happened. If I get a bill which is wrong i don't just go and pay it, i will question it. That is why people are questioning the ratings, not to moan but to voice their concerns about the inconsistencies within the ratings, not just in the Premiership, but in Germany, Italy, France and Spain. A large number of people on here are gold members, who have put alot of time into the game and also paid towards the site. So we should have our voices heard, otherwise people will just not renew their gold memberships, which in the long term isn't good for SM.

It's like when people have started threads about questioning ratings in the past, for example Pirlo rise by some act of god they end up within the Miscellaneous section of the site. So by that you can see why people are angry as SM isn't listening to them, instead moving threads from the main parts of the site.

It's like there is a thread about if SM should reintroduce the rating schedule again within the Miscellaneous part of the forum, of all places. I'm sure if it was within the main forums of the site it would have more views and more would share their views of what they think. People should check it out and cast their vote, as that's what a forum is all about

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=142980

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

What do you think about the + 3 for Carl Jenkinson? didn't he deserved something more??

Yes, I think... Should rise a little more at the end of the season.

What do you think about the + 3 for Carl Jenkinson? didn't he deserved something more??

I was expecting around an 86/87 given current rises so a bit of a surprise. He's nothing special though IRL. An 86 would have been fair.

Kyle Naughton +2?

Given he's already an 86 and Jenkinson only got a rise to 85 i'd be very surprised if he got a +2.

A +1 at a push i'd think.