.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Yes buy him and sell Colloccini.

Kaboul potential = 92 when he returns next season and is playing in full flow of the champions league

Where as Collo is returning to Argentina in the summer and he will only decline in ratings from there on in.

Hope this helps comrade. :)

Are you having a laugh? Kaboul would struggle to get in the starting XI and keep his rating! For a 92 would have of at least be called up for France. Rami etc in front of him.

Coloccini should keep for now and sell once finalised the deal. Someone better could pop up. But seriously Kaboul... :rolleyes:

Like I said your optimism is second to none but most of the time it is too funny to be true.

Take Kaboul and sell Coloccini :)
Oh dear' date=' dreadful knowledge and post.[/quote']

Based on that, I guess I will take Kaboul xD

Lets see if AVB uses him after he returne from injury. From what I saw in transfermarkt he is out of injurie's now...

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

What do you think about the + 3 for Carl Jenkinson? didn't he deserved something more??

no' date=' 85 suits him well, he will receive a +2 in June if Arsenal can maintain a top 5 finish!

Kyle Naughton +2?

+1 for Naughton comrade! :)

Kind of surprised with Areteta's increase to 91 but I'm not against it :).

Arteta is like a fine wine as they say - gets better with age haha. a solid 91 for the next 3-4 years easily!! :)

Based on that' date=' I guess I will take Kaboul xD

Lets see if AVB uses him after he returne from injury. From what I saw in transfermarkt he is out of injurie's now...[/quote']

Good choice comrade, don't listen to the bias Arsenal fans, although i'm not the biggest fan of Spurs just yet, Kaboul has been a soldier for Spurs for many years now, and only the injury he recently sustained, prevented him from hitting 91!!! Spurs should now finish 4th, Kaboul should replace Caulker in the team and he will be 92 rated next Winter 2013 ratings comrade. I assure you of this.

Hope i could help!! :):)

no rise for Samed Yesil??

What for? Has he done anything special that i've missed, apart from joining Liverpool? He's nothing special comrade. If you have him, sell him now, he will never make it at Liverpool, and Leverkusen couldn't devlop him, they were hoping Liverpool could.

Hope i helped comrade! :)B)

Gervinho to 89 ? seems a lil bit harsh

Yes, it is harsh.

He was very good at the start of the season, then got injured, when he came back he was average but still had lots of game time, finally went to ACON and was brilliant there.

And there i was, thinking a -1 was quite lienient on Gervinho hahaha.

He'l be at some mid table poor ligue 1 team next season e.g. Montpellier i think, Wenger may possibly do a swap deal + cash for Belhanda i have seen the odd report emerge. Sell him now if you have him, he is going to be on a major decline comrade!!

Hope i could help. :):)

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Younes Kaboul stay or +1?

Kaboul --> stay (all because of his injury)

Kyle Naughton +2?

+1 for him

What do you think about the + 3 for Carl Jenkinson? didn't he deserved something more??

Jenkinson deserved 86

Ok... And Lescott?

he remains stable

no rise for Samed Yesil??

+2 for him

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

What for? Has he done anything special that i've missed' date=' apart from joining Liverpool? He's nothing special comrade. If you have him, sell him now, he will never make it at Liverpool, and Leverkusen couldn't devlop him, they were hoping Liverpool could.

Hope i helped comrade! :)B)[/quote']

The same is for Gnabry but he rose +2 today

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

The same is for Gnabry but he rose +2 today

It's more based on hype for the youngsters nowadays in SM reviews, I haven'ts seen much of Gnabry to make any comments on him, nevertheless I have seen Yesil, and he's kind of like a young Gerald Asamoah/Ameobi e.g. a slow learner of the game as CF!!

:)

Zabaleta +2 to 91? What do people think? i think he wil 100% rise but not sure if it will be to 90/91. wondering if hes worth buying for 7 mil....

Yes he will rise to 91 i can guarentee it in 'Der Commander Style' SM reviewal system. +2's all round for every decent player in the EPL and Der Bundesliga haha. :D:)

Yes he will rise to 91 i can guarentee it in 'Der Commander Style' SM reviewal system. +2's all round for every decent player in the EPL and Der Bundesliga haha. :D:)

Any more views on this? thanks for your input commander :D

Zabaleta is the best right back in the league right now. He has to get a 91.

Did i see someone before saying Kaboul has a 92 potential. Is this the same Younes Kaboul we've all been watching for years?! :o

I don't think it is. Hasn't been playing at a level that warrants a 90.

Zabaleta +2 to 91? What do people think? i think he wil 100% rise but not sure if it will be to 90/91. wondering if hes worth buying for 7 mil....

Best current RB in the league IMO. 90 or 91 wouldn't be unfair.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

zabaleta deserves +2 :)

Was hoping Mike Williamson might sneak a +1' date=' Newcastle done now?[/quote']

No comrade, i can assure you he won't rise. He will be pushed out by Yanga Mbiwa now - a CB i rate very very highly who has 93+ SM rating potential he's that good!! Sell Williamson now if you have him!!

Hope i could help comrade. :)

No comrade' date=' i can assure you he won't rise. He will be pushed out by Yanga Mbiwa now - a CB i rate very very highly who has 93+ SM rating potential he's that good!! Sell Williamson now if you have him!!

Hope i could help comrade. :)[/quote']

and who sits on the bench.....:rolleyes:

Le Toon would need Top 4 two seasons on the trot for him to get 93!!! Will be on that rating for rest of his career unless something changes up north.

Yes, but i don't expect Yanga to be at Newcastle for the rest of his career haha ;)

I could easily vision him at Liverpool or Arsenal in 3 years time, and he could then easily get a 93 rating. He should aim to push on for the next 18 months and recieve a 91 rating, when Newcastle finish top 6 next season, then make the move to a bigger club who need a CB.