English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

SM must be trolling hard right now' date=' telling me you cant just rise Oscar today? They have got the current changes right though.

Anybody also noticed Nasri dropped? Good change there imo too. Good rises also for Nastasic n Zabaleta but also hoping Clichy n Kompany go up too.[/quote']

we'll see tomorow.Oscar,Yaya Toure,Kompany i think that they will rise.

Marin -1 is disappointing although if taken on appearances I guess it is somewhat justified. Chelsea and the likes are always a gamble when they have so many young prospects to choose from.

Why the hell SM can't focus on (complete) one club at a time is a mystery to me. Doing bits of three or four teams at a time just appears sloppy and haphazard - come on lads, sort it out...

Marin -1 is disappointing although if taken on appearances I guess it is somewhat justified. Chelsea and the likes are always a gamble when they have so many young prospects to choose from.

Why the hell SM can't focus on (complete) one club at a time is a mystery to me. Doing bits of three or four teams at a time just appears sloppy and haphazard - come on lads' date=' sort it out...[/quote']

I personally think it's daft that Marin has fell to 89. I know he hasn't played that well since coming to Chelsea but for him to fall and Thiago to rise to 90 with a different of 300 odd minutes between them. They both have had 1 thing in common this season and that's sitting on the bench

What is with Vermaelen rise?

He won't rise. He's a Hollywood defender. He looks good but against WBA and Fulham but against the better teams he get shown up, to many times.

Originally Posted by Tsubasa10 View Post

Doesn't Agger deserve a rise? he has started 28 games and amassed 2470 mins alr.

Agger has played well this season, but Liverpool are 9th in the league and it's very hard in my view cos of that for any defender to rise to 91. If they were in the top 5 then, i'd agree with it. But their league performances look like their a long way off from finishing in the top 5.

123_ABC

Anybody also noticed Nasri dropped? Good change there imo too. Good rises also for Nastasic n Zabaleta but also hoping Clichy n Kompany go up too.

SM done some good rating for a change, touchwood they give Clichy & Kompany what is deserved.

I think i can see Hazard rising to 93, I don't think he deserves it just yet. But it seems players who are at the top 3 clubs at getting generous ratings. While teams like Spurs and WBA get over looked. Seriously what do the WBA players need to do to get an 89?

To pick a few out' date=' well Dominguez plays for a side who are 8th in the Bundesliga, that Tasci plays for a side who are 14th in the Bundesliga, Sokratis at a side who are 11th in that league an Douglas is 89 at a side who are towards the top in the dutch league which isnt as good as the EPL.

[b']so you pick 4 players from that list to compare him against so il see them off....Dominguez came from Ath Madrid, who correct me if im wrong, won the Europa league. He was in CL & EL this season.no comparison.

Sokratis has far more international pedrigree & played at the Euros..

Douglas has 5+ seasons of top level experience, UCL & EL over 5000mins in top level competition outside of the Eredivise...Tasci has the same, a high level of continental experience in the UCL & EL over the past 4-5 years.... [/b]

These players can be in the same bracket as Shawcross, Shawcross plays for a side who are 10th in the Premier league which is a better league than the Bundesliga IMO.

I get your point on how Begovic plays for his International side but he hasnt actually been a stoke regular for as long as Shawcross has been at the back for us, we do have one of the best records in Europe aswell defensively, well we might not be as high now as we have let in quite a few goals lately but we still must be up there.

Not having a go mate but you do seem to defend every decision what is made on players ratings, I reckon before the changes you would of probably said yourself Shawcross has a very good chance of getting a +1 to 89, I was pretty certain he would get it myself, have him in 3 set ups, am a season ticket holder at Stoke an watch most of the away games so I know myself he is a top defender and I think hes worthy of a 89, it is debatable but I think if Begovic got to it then Shawcross should of done.

seriously? one or two maybe, and ones where people were on cloud 9 to think they would happen...not a chance i would have said any player from Stoke would get an 89 rating.

The Shawcross-Jagielka thing is debateable aswell but I would put Shawcross ahead of him, not arguing with the fact that Jagielka got 90 because hes playing for a side who are in a better position than Stoke this season, just think Shawcross should of definitely got 89.

Its is just classic own club bias. My opinion! :D

I think i can see Hazard rising to 93' date=' I don't think he deserves it just yet. But it seems players who are at the top 3 clubs at getting generous ratings. [b']While teams like Spurs[/b] and WBA get over looked. Seriously what do the WBA players need to do to get an 89?

Ay? Barring the Lennon and Defoe oversight I would say Spurs were dealt a very generous hand.

I think Lennon' date=' Defoe, Dembele, Sandro and Dempsey were over looked. But come the next review will be even harder to not give them a rise[/quote']

Lennon should have risen yes

Defoe should have risen yes

Dembele rose

Sandro rose

Dempsey didn't and shouldnt rise.

2 out of those 5 doesnt make a team that has been overlooked mate.

Add Caulker, Naughton, Vertonghen, Bale etc to that too.

West Brom havent been started have they? Or did I miss that one :o

I think i can see Hazard rising to 93' date=' I don't think he deserves it just yet. But it seems players who are at the top 3 clubs at getting generous ratings. While teams like Spurs and WBA get over looked. Seriously what do the WBA players need to do to get an 89?[/quote']

Spurs were pretty decent i thought & WBA got some good risers to 88

and what on earth has Marin done to NOT drop? not in the NT anymore for 2 and a half years, 82 measly league minutes,, just had to fall. Wouldnt be surprised if he went to 88 at the end of the season!

The whole Thiago thing is comparable to Jack Wilshere. They both hit 90 as everyone knows they are formidably talented..But it you want to base it on minutes, Wilshere has just as 'little' if you want to look over the time frame of the last 18-24 months down to his fitness issues, But on this season, i would expect Wilshere to go 91 at season end, Thiago will sit on 90 for a while yet.

Lennon should have risen yes

Defoe should have risen yes

Dembele rose

Sandro rose

Dempsey didn't and shouldnt rise.

2 out of those 5 doesnt make a team that has been overlooked mate.

Add Caulker' date=' Naughton, Vertonghen, Bale etc to that too.

West Brom havent been started have they? Or did I miss that one :o[/quote']

Dembele and Sandro are 91 players in my view.

I may of jumped the gun with WBA, it's just with Chelsea being reviewed thought WBA had been and gone

;2456947']Spurs were pretty decent i thought & WBA got some good risers to 88

and what on earth has Marin done to NOT drop? not in the NT anymore for 2 and a half years' date=' 82 measly league minutes,, just had to fall. Wouldnt be surprised if he went to 88 at the end of the season!

The whole Thiago thing is comparable to Jack Wilshere. They both hit 90 as everyone knows they are formidably talented..But it you want to base it on minutes, Wilshere has just as 'little' if you want to look over the time frame of the last 18-24 months down to his fitness issues, But on this season, i would expect Wilshere to go 91 at season end, Thiago will sit on 90 for a while yet.[/quote']

I think Marin, has good potential has just not adapted to the Premier league yet. I wouldn't of argued with him falling in the summer if he carried on only making a hat full of appearances, as clearly then he's not stepping upto the mark. So I would of dropped him next review, but thats only my view.

The thing with Thiago, that bugs me is that he hardly has played this season. I know he's an amazing talent and did play his part last season. i just would of liked to see more first team action from him this season before he rose to 90.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Toure and Kompany rise? After City's showing in Europe and the fact they are miles behind United? Cannot see that at all.

Dude' date=' City now is second and last season has win the Premiership, remember.

Do not complain when Vidic is 96 or Busquest (OMG!) is 95

BUSQUETS! Are SMFA crazy!

[img']http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TD6qSW4k_Jw/TX1IlOWNw0I/AAAAAAAAAF4/e8vLPwyr6qc/s1600/102904-teatro_de_busquets_expulsion_large.jpg[/img]

;2456922']seriously? one or two maybe' date=' and ones where people were on cloud 9 to think they would happen...not a chance i would have said any player from Stoke would get an 89 rating.

Its is just classic own club bias. My opinion! :D[/quote']

Ahh, so you wouldnt of thought Begovic would of got to 89 then? thats surprising, your always normally right. :P

If you think them 89 rated defenders should be on that rating because they played at the Euro's then cant defenders get 89 who are at a similar club side but with a top record defensively for their side?

Ahh' date=' so you wouldnt of thought Begovic would of got to 89 then? thats surprising, your always normally right. :P

If you think them 89 rated defenders should be on that rating because they played at the Euro's then cant defenders get 89 who are at a similar club side but with a top record defensively for their side?[/center']

but if you read what i originally said, Begovic is the anomaly..

but they didnt all play at the Euros? read the text man! im talking about 3/4/5 years top flight experience domestically, continentally and internationally, so far Shawcross has very little of all of that..

and having a top defensive record can mean pap all...unless your winning the games. All very well conceding the least amount of goals, but finishing say 12th...

;2456947']Spurs were pretty decent i thought & WBA got some good risers to 88

and what on earth has Marin done to NOT drop? not in the NT anymore for 2 and a half years' date=' 82 measly league minutes,, just had to fall. Wouldnt be surprised if he went to 88 at the end of the season!

The whole Thiago thing is comparable to Jack Wilshere. They both hit 90 as everyone knows they are formidably talented..But it you want to base it on minutes, Wilshere has just as 'little' if you want to look over the time frame of the last 18-24 months down to his fitness issues, But on this season, i would expect Wilshere to go 91 at season end, Thiago will sit on 90 for a while yet.[/quote']

I wholeheartidly agree with the Thiago / Wilshere view. And the end of season ratings too.

Dembele and Sandro are 91 players in my view.

I may of jumped the gun with WBA' date=' it's just with Chelsea being reviewed thought WBA had been and gone[/quote']

Demebele isnt a 91 worthy player. Sandro is, with time.

;2456975']but if you read what i originally said' date=' Begovic is the anomaly..

but they didnt all play at the Euros? read the text man! im talking about 3/4/5 years top flight experience domestically, continentally and internationally, so far Shawcross has very little of all of that..

and having a top defensive record can mean pap all...unless your winning the games. All very well conceding the least amount of goals, but finishing say 12th...[/quote']

Would of quoted it an typed a bit more but with you replying by my message I couldnt quote.

Yh you previously said Begovic got 89 because hes the regular for his country, although he still is a 'Stoke player' so Im not sure if you slipped up their cause it sounds like you didnt think he would but since he got the rise you have probably thought about it more, just my opinion.

Suppose playing for your country is a big part of when they do the ratings or not, the only reason he wont get picked as a regular is because he plays for Stoke, if he was at United or Liverpool he would walk into that england team, not bias or anything, its true.

In fact, Carl Jenkinson or somebody like that will probably get to 89 before Shawcross. :rolleyes:

Shame it works like that.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Dude' date=' City now is second and last season has win the Premiership, remember.

[img']http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TD6qSW4k_Jw/TX1IlOWNw0I/AAAAAAAAAF4/e8vLPwyr6qc/s1600/102904-teatro_de_busquets_expulsion_large.jpg[/img]

Vidic will drop to 94 and Busquests is world champion european champion and 2XCL + 3 La Liga + 3 Copa del Rey do u even compare him with Kompany>??> LOL

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Busquets is the best defensive midfielder in the world, get over it. Your comments are non-nonsensical. Vidic will drop, Y. Toure and Kompany will rise.

I know you're a Chelsea fan mate but don't be bias here.

Silva is a regular for Spain with 69 caps (53 starts)' date=' Mata has just 33 (22 starts) and we all know if we were to name the spanish team that is regular, Mata wouldn't come into it and Silva would.

Plus Silva is older, has more experience and has won the premiership...[/quote']

The age and NT status doesn't justify the gap of +1 while Mata is outperforming Silva club wise. Mata should've got 94 based on achievements and performances, simple as that.

And Busquets isn't the best DM in the world, playing in the best team does not make every single player in that team, the best players in the world on those positions, guess thats hard to some brilliant minds to get.