English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

The age and NT status doesn't justify the gap of +1 while Mata is outperforming Silva club wise. Mata should've got 94 based on achievements and performances' date=' simple as that.

And Busquets isn't the best DM in the world, playing in the best team does not make every single player in that team, the best players in the world on those positions, guess thats hard to some brilliant minds to get.[/quote']

I agree with you, Mata is on par with Silva in real life. Maybe he will rise to 94 in the near future. Of course Busquets is the best DM in the world, if not, who is? He is the best at what he does, and there is no doubt about that. There are players that come close, e.g. Toure, Vidal, Mascherano and Khedira etc... but Busquets is the best. It's a dying breed, but he's keeping it alive. Observe him in matches and look at his trophies.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

I agree with you' date=' Mata is on par with Silva in real life. Maybe he will rise to 94 in the near future. Of course Busquets is the best DM in the world, if not, who is? He is the best at what he does, and there is no doubt about that. There are players that come close, e.g. Toure, Vidal, Mascherano and Khedira etc... but Busquets is the best. It's a dying breed, but he's keeping it alive. Observe him in matches and look at his trophies.[/quote']

Very simple Xabi Alonso.

Very simple Xabi Alonso.

I deliberately left him out, he's more of a Xavi/ Pirlo type player. Not a defensive midfielder, but a central midfielder. Numerous articles have been written on this topic and the majority have come to the conclusion that there is a differentiation between the two. I agree with the majority.

Now, whether Alonso is better than Xavi or Pirlo is a discussion for another day..

Whoever on here said that stoke would be pushing top 4/5 if they'd bought Remy is off their trolley like. Remy isn't that good, i'm pretty glad Newcastle didn't buy him. And Shawcross england's best defender? Please. The guy isn't the brightest.

Agree with most of today's ratings, wouldn't have been too much to ask to raise Ramires and Oscar though? Can only hope they do them tomorrow. :)

;2456947']Spurs were pretty decent i thought & WBA got some good risers to 88

and what on earth has Marin done to NOT drop? not in the NT anymore for 2 and a half years' date=' 82 measly league minutes,, just had to fall. Wouldnt be surprised if he went to 88 at the end of the season!

The whole Thiago thing is comparable to Jack Wilshere. They both hit 90 as everyone knows they are formidably talented..But it you want to base it on minutes, Wilshere has just as 'little' if you want to look over the time frame of the last 18-24 months down to his fitness issues, But on this season, i would expect Wilshere to go 91 at season end, Thiago will sit on 90 for a while yet.[/quote']

I agree with all of this.

Dembele and Sandro are 91 players in my view.

I may of jumped the gun with WBA' date=' it's just with Chelsea being reviewed thought WBA had been and gone[/quote']

Dembele 91 no, Sandro 91 - in the future.

I agree with you' date=' Mata is on par with Silva in real life. Maybe he will rise to 94 in the near future. Of course Busquets is the best DM in the world, if not, who is? He is the best at what he does, and there is no doubt about that. There are players that come close, e.g. Toure, Vidal, Mascherano and Khedira etc... but Busquets is the best. It's a dying breed, but he's keeping it alive. Observe him in matches and look at his trophies.[/quote']

IMO Busquets is the best DM in the world currently - I dont like the fella but he is the best out and out DM. Toure is a box to box so CM. Vidal is a utility player, but more of a DM than others granted, Mascherano was a DM but now more of a DEF, Khedira is box to box so CM too.

@Dean - Xabi Alosno & Pirlo is more of a CM with a touch of DM IMO :)

"If I could be any player in the world, I would like to be Sergio Busquets,"

"He does everything; he always helps the team, he is generous, and he is the first to get the team moving. When he plays, the football is more fluid. With Busquets in the team, our football is better."

Del Bosque

Johan Cruyff says: "He is a gift for any coach. The speed of his passing is perfect and he is the kind of player you don't need to explain anything to. You just put him in his position and he performs."

they seem to know him better....

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Dude' date=' City now is second and last season has win the Premiership, remember.

Do not complain when Vidic is 96 or Busquest (OMG!) is 95

BUSQUETS! Are SMFA crazy!

[img']http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TD6qSW4k_Jw/TX1IlOWNw0I/AAAAAAAAAF4/e8vLPwyr6qc/s1600/102904-teatro_de_busquets_expulsion_large.jpg[/img]

Everytime I see someone saying that Busquets shouldn't be 95 I immediatly know that person knows ZERO about football.

I've almost lossed the will with one of the silly comments on here saying some people should have rised and vice versa. The ratings have even absolutely on the money so far in their new ratings system, apart from the obvious Aaron Lennon no-rise which sticks out like a sore thumb, other than that they've been very consistent.

;2456922']not a chance i would have said any player from Stoke would get an 89 rating.

Most idiotic comment i've seen in a long time and thats saying something considering how many you actualy make.

Whoever on here said that stoke would be pushing top 4/5 if they'd bought Remy is off their trolley like. Remy isn't that good' date=' i'm pretty glad Newcastle didn't buy him. And Shawcross england's best defender? Please. The guy isn't the brightest.

[/quote']

Agree that we would not be 4/5 with Remy however it sounds like sour grapes that he snubbed you. To say your glad you didn't sign him when you have dross like your forum name still at the club is unbelievable. Shola is one of the worst players i've seen at Stoke, and we've had some terrible players over the years!

How was Wilshere crazy? Comments like this..

a decent half a season for an outside top 4 team ., it's not enough for a raise...he's rating go up just cose he has great potential like Thiago...

phil jones last rating change was on 24 Dec 2011 , he play since then 2600 minutes...and dont forget , for a much better team .

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Ratings really unrealistic! :(

No rise for Yaya Toure? He is the best MDF in the world. 93 for him is a joke... (see De Rossi 94 and Busquets 95)

No rise for David Silva? He won Premier League and Uefa Euro 2012, he is a regularly starter of Spanish NT. What he has in less than Fabregas? You need to play only in Barcelona for 95?

Cech, Hart, Ivanovic, Kompany, Ramires. No increase them? This is amazing!!!

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

a decent half a season for an outside top 4 team .' date=' it's not enough for a raise...he's rating go up just cose he has great potential like Thiago...

phil jones last rating change was on 24 Dec 2011 , he play since then 2600 minutes...and dont forget , for a much better team .[/quote']

Nooo, Wilshere is a different class. He is a supreme talent and has played very very well since his return from injury, top quality player, some people were considering a 91 for him, so 90 is perfect.

No rise for Yaya Toure? He is the best MDF in the world. 93 for him is a joke... (see De Rossi 94 and Busquets 95)

No rise for David Silva? He won Premier League and Uefa Euro 2012' date=' he is a regularly starter of Spanish NT. What he has in less than Fabregas? You need to play only in Barcelona for 95?

Cech, Hart, Ivanovic, Kompany, Ramires. No increase them? This is amazing!!![/quote']

Tomorrow, be patient.

They seem to be doing bits of teams per day as opposed to a team per day.

If Bale got 93 and Silva is 94' date=' Mata should be 94.[/quote']

Bale > Mata/Silva.

Bale has 97+ potential, Silva has peaked.

Everyone sell Silva now, and get Bale!!

Bale will be the best player in the world in 4 years i promise you all, he will be going head to head with Mr Marco Rolls Reus and Mario Gotzy Wotzy

Nothing for Hazard as yet. Think he'll go to 93 with Mata tomorrow?

Nastasic has been done so clearly they're starting Man City as well.

Why do forumers including yourself' date=' wholheartedly believe a media-overhyped average sloppy player like Hazard should be 93 rated LEVEL with Gotzy, Neuer, Der HUMMELER, Robben, Cavani and Luis Suarez???

Are you in cuckoo land?? Hazard is not in their league's, the reason Chelsea will barely finish 4th, is because they have Mata, Lampard and Ramires who quite literally drag them through matches game by game!!

Consider Hazard lucky to even be 92 rated comrade, if I was the SM's ratings changer, he wouldnt even be 90 rated!! Maybe 89 or 88.

Doesn't Agger deserve a rise? :confused: he has started 28 games and amassed 2470 mins alr.

Helllll NO!!!! Agger and Skrtel are the worst CB partnership out of the top 10 EPL teams!!! They are so bad, Liverpool will barely finish 8th. 8th placed teams in Der Bundesliga barely get 88/89 ratings let alone 91, and Shawcross >>>>> Agger, and there's people trying to justify SM, as to why Shawry IS NOT 90 RATED SOMEHOW!!!

Unbelievable madness i say!!

I personally think it's daft that Marin has fell to 89. I know he hasn't played that well since coming to Chelsea but for him to fall and Thiago to rise to 90 with a different of 300 odd minutes between them. They both have had 1 thing in common this season and that's sitting on the bench

He won't rise. He's a Hollywood defender. He looks good but against WBA and Fulham but against the better teams he get shown up' date=' to many times.

Agger has played well this season, but Liverpool are 9th in the league and it's very hard in my view cos of that for any defender to rise to 91. If they were in the top 5 then, i'd agree with it. But their league performances look like their a long way off from finishing in the top 5.

SM done some good rating for a change, touchwood they give Clichy & Kompany what is deserved.

I think i can see Hazard rising to 93, I don't think he deserves it just yet. But it seems players who are at the top 3 clubs at getting generous ratings. While teams like Spurs and WBA get over looked. Seriously what do the WBA players need to do to get an 89?[/quote']

If hazard rises to 93, i think i will have lost all faith in SM and generally world football. The media seems to have brainwashed everyone in the world that Hazard is a decent player!! I seriously cannot believe the wave number of people who simply accept what the media hype up. What Der Commander usually hypes up, is very realistic and true!!

P.S I ABSOlUTELY love your 'Hollywood Defender/mid/striker/' nickname hahahaha. I might steal that in the future to use it on players like Agger, Neymar, Hazard etcetc haha!!

;2456947']Spurs were pretty decent i thought & WBA got some good risers to 88

and what on earth has Marin done to NOT drop? not in the NT anymore for 2 and a half years' date=' 82 measly league minutes,, just had to fall. Wouldnt be surprised if he went to 88 at the end of the season!

The whole Thiago thing is comparable to Jack Wilshere. They both hit 90 as everyone knows they are formidably talented..But it you want to base it on minutes, Wilshere has just as 'little' if you want to look over the time frame of the last 18-24 months down to his fitness issues, But on this season, i would expect Wilshere to go 91 at season end, Thiago will sit on 90 for a while yet.[/quote']

I still don't know what Gundogan has to do to get a 90 rating, he's much better than Thiago and Wilshere is better than both!!

Dude' date=' City now is second and last season has win the Premiership, remember.

Do not complain when Vidic is 96 or Busquest (OMG!) is 95

BUSQUETS! Are SMFA crazy!

[img']http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TD6qSW4k_Jw/TX1IlOWNw0I/AAAAAAAAAF4/e8vLPwyr6qc/s1600/102904-teatro_de_busquets_expulsion_large.jpg[/img]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE!!

Finally someone on this forum speaking Milk and water!!!

Busqeutio will only ever be half the player Schweinsteiger is!!!

Schweiny easily has deserved to be above Busqeutio for quite some time on SM!!!

Ahh' date=' so you wouldnt of thought Begovic would of got to 89 then? thats surprising, your always normally right.

:P[/center']

If you think them 89 rated defenders should be on that rating because they played at the Euro's then cant defenders get 89 who are at a similar club side but with a top record defensively for their side?

Shawcross, Huth, Crouch and Walters all deserved 90, considering how many Liverpool and Everton players are 90 rated.

Busquets is the best defensive midfielder in the world' date=' get over it. Your comments are non-nonsensical. Vidic will drop, Y. Toure and Kompany will rise.[/quote']

Schweinsteiger >>>>>>>>> (Mos)Busqeuetio

Sven Bender-boy >>>>>>>>>> Busqeutio

Larsy Bender-boy >>>>>>>>> Busqeutio

Whoever on here said that stoke would be pushing top 4/5 if they'd bought Remy is off their trolley like. Remy isn't that good' date=' i'm pretty glad Newcastle didn't buy him. And Shawcross england's best defender? Please. The guy isn't the brightest.

Agree with most of today's ratings, wouldn't have been too much to ask to raise Ramires and Oscar though? Can only hope they do them tomorrow. :)[/quote']

You could have at least had the steel to the hammer to quote me comrade!!!

Stoke if they purchase Jantschke, Aly Cissohko AND Remy could have pushed for top 4/5 i said!!!

Shawcross is a man made man-manchine TANKHOUSER!!!

He would destroy Newcastles CF's like flys on a pancake!!

what about Phil Jones ' date=' could he be "the next" SM craziness , after Thiago and Wilshere ?[/quote']

If Jones gets 90, rated next to Howedes, i think SM are taking everyone to severe EPL>ALL cuckoo land, where in reality it is not like that!!!

Jones has done nothing to suggest he is the new 'Duncan Edwards' just yet, he needs to watch Mats Hummels, Howedes and Badstuber play football as Genius CB's that they are, and maybe he'l learn a few tips or 2, and then possibly become 91+ rated with them in the future.

Hope this helps comrade. :):)

No rise for David Silva? He won Premier League and Uefa Euro 2012' date=' he is a regularly starter of Spanish NT. What he has in less than Fabregas? You need to play only in Barcelona for 95?

Cech, Hart, Ivanovic, Kompany, Ramires. No increase them? This is amazing!!![/quote']

I don't think they're finished with Chelsea and Man C yet. For some reason they've reviewed part of Chelsea and part of Man C today. You will probably see some more changes for these teams tomorrow.

david silva doesn't deserv anything he is lucky cose he didn;t drop ...to compare him with fab is a blasphemy !

the other palyers that you mentioned are yet to be updated , wait till tomorow to make complains

;2456975']but if you read what i originally said' date=' Begovic is the anomaly..

but they didnt all play at the Euros? read the text man! im talking about 3/4/5 years top flight experience domestically, continentally and internationally, so far Shawcross has very little of all of that..

and having a top defensive record can mean pap all...unless your winning the games. All very well conceding the least amount of goals, but finishing say 12th...[/quote']

Yes, I did read it but I wasnt on the forum for long and you replied in by my message meaning I couldnt of quoted, if I could of done then I would of probably been more accurate replying to the comments you made.

Its a shame that International thing seems to stop players rising when they deserve it, I mean, Carl Jenkinson will probably get to 89 before Shawcross does, if Shawcross played for a big team im sure he would always be picked for England.

Suppose so, speaking of that Dominguez, your correct, he did play for the side who won the Europa league but Im pretty sure he was a back up for them behind Miranda and Godin!

You said why Begovic got 89 but after that you commented saying you dont expect Stoke players to get 89 which is why I pointed it out afterwards, was like saying one thing then saying something else in a way despite the fact he plays for Bosnia.

Lol @ Commander :)

Danke comrade. Nice to see some rep being awarded for true sense!!!

P.S. i like your signature comrade' date=' great great show!!

the best forumer ever !! Mister Bean should be he's nickname

No comrade, my nickname ist DER COMMANDER, Leader of the SM forums!!!

Leave the MR bean titles to MUTD or someone like that. :D:D:D

I really doubt Silva will rise' date=' he is not at the level of Fabregas this season.[/quote']

Fabregas >>>>> Silva!!!

Silva is a one sides player, whereas Fabregas passes with his left foot also!!

D Silvy should be lucky to consider himself 94 rated!!! He is nothing special to be 95, among giants like Schweinsteiger or Fabregas!!!!!

Well said comrade. :)B)

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Everytime I see someone saying that Busquets shouldn't be 95 I immediatly know that person knows ZERO about football.

of course, Heil Barça...

Busquets is a Clown Player, just like that Dani Alves, just plain pigs in the pitch, yes they are very good players but IMO they aren't the best players in those positions, and talking about DM for me the best DM is the world is Daniele De Rossi, getting old yeah and a little out of shape recently, its a pity he didn't got a transfer for a Bigger Club at 25/26 years old.