English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Don't be jealous' date=' just because you've no 93's in your Arsenal team.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/quote']

I have to withdraw my most idiotic comment statement from JMH and direct it towards you.

Personally i can't stand Bale however i can regognise that he is a good player. As for a world beater i don't see it in him, when his speed leaves him he will be an average player at best. If bale wasn't quick we wouldn't be having this conversation. Without his speed he is nothing, the best players in the world like Messi, Ronaldo and Iniesta don't just rely on speed.

The perforamnce against Inter that "made the world sit up and notice" him was against an ageing back line that couldn't live upto any players speed.

I think you forget when Arsenal beat Inter 5-1, when Inter had a much better defence then they did in 2010.

Bale is the best winger in the EPL yet people say hd shouldn't be 93' date=' madness...[/quote']

Personally i'd say Mata is, especially if you look at the stats, but Bale is more important to his team and country than Mata is, and has a more direct style of play. Bale is great though. 93 is fair but can't see higher unless he moves.

I have to withdraw my most idiotic comment statement from JMH and direct it towards you.

Personally i can't stand Bale however i can regognise that he is a good player. As for a world beater i don't see it in him' date=' [b']when his speed leaves him he will be an average player at best[/b]. If bale wasn't quick we wouldn't be having this conversation. Without his speed he is nothing, the best players in the world like Messi, Ronaldo and Iniesta don't just rely on speed.

The perforamnce against Inter that "made the world sit up and notice" him was against an ageing back line that couldn't live upto any players speed.

I think you forget when Arsenal beat Inter 5-1, when Inter had a much better defence then they did in 2010.

And Bolt will be an average sprinter when his speed leaves him... :rolleyes:

Seriously, you have to judge him for his current abilities.

Regretting selling Young for cash in main Gold setup. I'm shocked that he has got to 91.

Disappointed with Anderson's drop. Surprised with Smalling's rise as well. But I'd like to think the Man Utd review isn't finished, as with Man City (Yaya Toure and Kompany for 94 perhaps?)

And it's just criminal that Ramires hasn't got a 92. Just criminal.

Young has rose to 91, my god!

This is more shocking than hearing Joey Barton speak with a French accent

Seriously tho, are the reviews for Utd, City and Chelsea finished. As otherwise SM is slowly turning into episodes of Twin Peaks, where i haven't a clue what's going on

I should predict all the ratings tbf, not to sound big headed in saying that as I hate being that way, but I said Hernandez would rise and same with Oscar getting a plus 3, but not many people believed me. Had a feeling Young would rise too, simply because he plays for United and everyone was against me saying Ba would only get a +1. I think Ramires and Azpilicueta will be done in the next few days anyway, just like Sebastian Jung was and the late rise for Begovic from the Stoke changes.

Young rising to 91 (!!) was shocking, and so was Ramires not rising!

I hope that at least they will correct Ramires in the coming days, like they did with other mistakes.

The way they do the reviews is going from bad to worse, they are continuously making big mistakes since they started reviewing the big 5 leagues.

So, after this review, in SM's eyes Young is at the same level as Kagawa, who, despite being injured for 2 months, has almost the same minutes played, has being performing better and has offered more to Man Utd! Plus, he is the Bundesliga Champion with Dortmund!

Also, if nothing changes, in SM's eyes now Young and Ramires are at the same level...!! LOL, LOL and LOL.

Actually no idea why Young's gone up to the same rating as Ramires with the latter not getting a rise..

baffling

One of the worst rises ever in the EPL, what makes him deserve this? Just because he plays at MUTD? So just as good as Podolski, Walcott, Giggs, Jovetic, Willian etc.

First off, how can RVP be a 95 and Falcao be a 94? This is going to irritate me. I'm not saying RVP doesn't deserve a 95, just that Falcao should have it also.

Ashley Young? Wow. I actually cannot fathom how they came about this decision. Genuinely bemused by this. Just another example of SM giving players rises based on who they play for. The argument that so many of you supported when i was making my Ben Arfa case :rolleyes:

Oscar to 90? I have to support that really considering i supported Ben Arfa to 90.

Ramires has to be the most overlooked player in SM history now.

You're all moaning about Young rising' date=' what about Kagawa?!?!

Kagawa

15 apps 2 goals

Anderson

17 apps 2 goals

Yet Kagawa got +1 and Anderson got -1?????[/quote']

To be honest though, i haven't looked at stats and assists and whatnot but off the top of my head Kagawa deserved a 91 just based on his Dortmund career alone. I was surprised he rose now though.

It's not too shocking though Kagawa is a 91 level player in reality.