English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Yaya Toure is a different type of player to Busquets. Yaya is a box to box midfielder whereas Busquets rarely sets foot inside the opponents final third.

Toure Honours

PL 11/12

FA Cup 10/11

community shield 12

African POTY 11 + 12

Busquets honours

La Liga 08/09' date=' 09/10, 10/11

Copa Del Rey 08/09, 11/12

Supercope De Espana 09, 10, 11

Champions League 08/09, 10/11

UEFA Super Club 09, 11

FIFA Club World Cup 09, 11

World Cup 10

European Cup 12

BBVA Breakthrough Player 09

Busquets is by FAR the superior player and is massively under rated by armchair fans who only fathom from football the attacking side of it. His off the ball play is second to none. He is the best footballer in the world if you are comparing off the ball play.[/quote']

You missed a lot of Toure's honours off:

ASEC Mimosas

Côte d'Ivoire Premier Division: 2001

Olympiacos

Super League Greece: 2005–06

Greek Cup: 2005–06

Barcelona

La Liga (2): 2008–09, 2009–10

Copa del Rey: 2008–09

Supercopa de España: 2009

UEFA Champions League: 2008–09

UEFA Super Cup: 2009

FIFA Club World Cup: 2009

Individual Honours

African Footballer of the Year: 2011, 2012

PFA Premier League Team of the Year: 2011–12

FA Community Shield Man of The Match: 2012

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

People are saying kagawa deserved a +1 because of his Dortmund performance last year. But then City won the league last year, with Kompany and Yaya Toure playing amazing. But no rise for them... So far. Utd didn't win anything last year and England were poor, yet Young gets a +1??? Ramires who won the Champions League and FA Cup is now same level as Young. Just crazy.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

You missed a lot of Toure's honours off:

ASEC Mimosas

Côte d'Ivoire Premier Division: 2001

Olympiacos

Super League Greece: 2005–06

Greek Cup: 2005–06

Barcelona

La Liga (2): 2008–09' date=' 2009–10

Copa del Rey: 2008–09

Supercopa de España: 2009

UEFA Champions League: 2008–09

UEFA Super Cup: 2009

FIFA Club World Cup: 2009

Individual Honours

African Footballer of the Year: 2011, 2012

[b']PFA Premier League Team of the Year: 2011–12

FA Community Shield Man of The Match: 201[/b]2

I was only counting current clubs, for the bold ones i didn't count Busquets Team of the Year and MOTM for a mickey mouse cup doesn't count.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Busquets is another Broadway actor. Actor or footballer??? You decide:

1272484664010.jpg

You are so narrow minded. When did diving stop a players ability to play football? If Messi started diving would that turn him instantly into a rubbish footballer? No.

Just because he feigned injury, doesn't mean he isn't one of the most gifted players in modern-day football. His technical ability to dictate how a game of football is played is second to none.

You are all forgetting it was the inexperienced "diver" Busquets who forced Yaya Toure onto the bench at Barcelona???

You are so narrow minded. When did diving stop a players ability to play football? If Messi started diving would that turn him instantly into a rubbish footballer? No.

Just because he feigned injury' date=' doesn't mean he isn't one of the most gifted players in modern-day football. His technical ability to dictate how a game of football is played is second to none.

You are all forgetting it was the inexperienced "diver" Busquets who forced Yaya Toure onto the bench at Barcelona???[/quote']

Again, with that "oh, Busquets put Yaya Touré in the bench" that makes him the better player than yaya toure. But the fact that Barça prefers national players isn't the issue here, rightttt.

You are pulling all Busquets achievements as a Barca player, so i guess by those achievements Valdes should be the best goalkeeper in the world, big LOL.

I would like to see Busquets playing outside of that team. I doubt that you would've say the same thing.

I was only counting current clubs' date=' for the bold ones i didn't count Busquets Team of the Year and MOTM for a mickey mouse cup doesn't count.[/quote']

Busquets has been playing for Barca longer than Toure has for City so thats why I put more of his honours down. It would have been a better comparison if we took both players honours from when the point since Busquets broke through.

Again' date=' with that "oh, Busquets put Yaya Touré in the bench" that makes him the better player than yaya toure. But the fact that Barça prefers national players isn't the issue here, rightttt.

You are pulling all Busquets achievements as a Barca player, so i guess by those achievements Valdes should be the best goalkeeper in the world, big LOL.

I would like to see Busquets playing outside of that team. I doubt that you would've say the same thing.[/quote']

If he isn't that good, why do Spain start him them? They have loads of good midfielders who could play ahead of him.

Busquets has been playing for Barca longer than Toure has for City so thats why I put more of his honours down. It would have been a better comparison if we took both players honours from when the point since Busquets broke through.

If he isn't that good' date=' why do Spain start him them? They have loads of good midfielders who could play ahead of him.[/quote']

I didin't say he wasn't the best spanish DM, i just said he wasn't the best DM in the world. Obviously Spain can't start De Rossi, Vidal or even Khedira, and starting Busquets makes more sense than starting Javi Martinez, because Busquets is more used to the gameplay of that team spain/barca.

Again' date=' with that "oh, Busquets put Yaya Touré in the bench" that makes him the better player than yaya toure. But the fact that Barça prefers national players isn't the issue here, rightttt.

I would like to see Busquets playing outside of that team. I doubt that you would've say the same thing.[/quote']

You mean they prefer Cantera players right? Nothing wrong with that in my view they've been playing under the same culture since they were 6 so it's no wonder they understand better what the manager wants for them.

You need to get over the fact that Barcelona is probably the best team in history and they are sort of only starting. Just accept that and your life will be much more relaxed and happy. ;)

Busquets achievements are not to show he is the best DMC but his 95 is totally and fully correct based on how SM rates.

Toure's rating is argueable. I think nobody would have complained if he rose to 94 but i guess that City's poor perfomances in the UCL and not been in the best moment in the League influenced for Yaya to remain at 93 same for Kompany.

I didin't say he wasn't the best spanish DM' date=' i just said he wasn't the best DM in the world. Obviously Spain can't start De Rossi, Vidal or even Khedira, and starting Busquets makes more sense than starting Javi Martinez, because Busquets is more used to the gameplay of that team spain/barca.[/quote']

Haha, are you serious? Those three players don't even come close to Busquets' level. De Rossi is one of the most overrated players in world football, Vidal is very good but his positioning play leaves a lot to be desired and Khedira is ok defensively as well as ok at attacking. If anything, Martinez is on par with all of those three players, yet even he can't displace Busquets.

Personally i'd say Mata is' date=' especially if you look at the stats, but Bale is more important to his team and country than Mata is, and has a more direct style of play. Bale is great though. 93 is fair but can't see higher unless he moves.[/quote']

Id say mata is more of an AM than a winger nowadays but ability wise and effectiveness I'd say they are about the same, both world class players!

You mean they prefer Cantera players right? Nothing wrong with that in my view they've been playing under the same culture since they were 6 so it's no wonder they understand better what the manager wants for them.

You need to get over the fact that Barcelona is probably the best team in history and they are sort of only starting. Just accept that and your life will be much more relaxed and happy. ;)

I have nothing to accept, that doesn't affect me in any way, not a supporter of any "la shait liga" team.

And i support that teams go get their players from their youth teams and preferable from their clubs nationality, but their preference doesn't make them the best in the world.

I agree Barcelona have one hell of a team, one of the best in history (i'm not that arrogant or that ignorant to say the best in history, because i'm in this world since the 80's and i didn't appreciate/follow football until i was 12 +- so i lost 100 years of football so i can't say anything like that)

And you saying that they are just starting?! and its better for your blood pressure that you accept that their reign over european/world football (they probably will dominate la liga for years to come) is ending. That last euro win was their last breath.

"If I could be any player in the world' date=' I would like to be Sergio Busquets,"

"He does everything; he always helps the team, he is generous, and he is the first to get the team moving. When he plays, the football is more fluid. With Busquets in the team, our football is better."

Del Bosque

Johan Cruyff says: "He is a gift for any coach. The speed of his passing is perfect and he is the kind of player you don't need to explain anything to. You just put him in his position and he performs."

they seem to know him better....[/quote']

Busquets is another Broadway actor. Actor or footballer??? You decide:

1272484664010.jpg

and ? he's not a great player just cose he dives ?

look at this 98 rated player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5oleZOP98 , he should be 89 in you opinion then , isn't it ?

if you dont understand football , try golfmanagerlive ...maybe there you'll be more competitive :rolleyes:

and ? he's not a great player just cose he dives ?

look at this 98 rated player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5oleZOP98 ' date=' he should be 89 in you opinion then , isn't it ?

if you dont understand football , try golfmanagerlive ...maybe there you'll be more competitive :rolleyes:[/quote']

you searching for a CR video just makes the point that you have barca sickness, called blindness.

Here, i know how to search youtube too,

*facepalms* Debating with you is just out of the question. How has comparing Busquets to Toure turned around into me saying Valdes is the best keeper in the world.

The fact that the Spanish national manager has stated he is the most important player in a team of world cup winners states he is a very very good player.

I am putting those achievements because he helped win those achievements, Valdes is just tosh.

Busquets playing outside that team? He has a 150 million euro buy-out clause he is that good and valued, he has proved what he does with Barca + Spain he is irreplaceable.

The fact i didn't mention Toures achievements is due to him sitting on the bench because of Busquets.

you searching for a CR video just makes the point that you have barca sickness' date=' called blindness.

Here, i know how to search youtube too, [url']

[/url]

i dont have a " barca sickness" , i like 2 teams Steaua and Ac Milan . BUT , i cant argue that Barca is the best team in the world and Spain the best NT .If you continue to say that Busquets isn't wothy of 95 that throws you in "Commander's " forum users category....

How on earth Yaya didnt get a +1?! Without him City are just not the same team. His sheer presence in the field itself makes a difference. As ridiculous as it may sound, it could be true that he's been robbed of a well deserved rise because he is pushing thirty.

*facepalms* Debating with you is just out of the question. How has comparing Busquets to Toure turned around into me saying Valdes is the best keeper in the world.

The fact that the Spanish national manager has stated he is the most important player in a team of world cup winners states he is a very very good player.

I am putting those achievements because he helped win those achievements' date=' Valdes is just tosh.

Busquets playing outside that team? He has a 150 million euro buy-out clause he is that good and valued, he has proved what he does with Barca + Spain he is irreplaceable.

The fact i didn't mention Toures achievements is due to him sitting on the bench because of Busquets.[/quote']

you can facepalm all you want but i just mentioned Valdes to make a point mate, Valdes also helped winning those achievements except the NT ones, that doesn't make him better than Neuer or Lloris. Just like those achievements doesn't make Busquets better than the mentioned players.

Del Bosque said that on Busquets like he could say the same on every player on his team. It's usual a coach defending his players, is it not?

And Cruyff could very well say that Eric Djemba Djemba was the greatest player that passed through manchester united, that doesn't make it true.

Buy-out clauses are insurances for the club, and do not stipulate players value, Messi has an 250M clause and CR a 1B clause, that doesn't mean he can´t leave the club on a lower value if they want.

Bottom line he's valued, he's a very good player, but i just don't think saying he's the best DM in the world is true.

i dont have a " barca sickness" ' date=' i like 2 teams Steaua and Ac Milan . BUT , i cant argue that Barca is the best team in the world and Spain the best NT .If you continue to say that Busquets isn't wothy of 95 that throws you in "Commander's " forum users category....[/quote']

i think it's high for him yeah, 94 was just right, like Ramos e Alonso. And that opinion makes me not knowing anything about football or just plain troll? LOL

There is only one reason in this world, and everyone must awe Barca and Spanish NT players.

you can facepalm all you want but i just mentioned Valdes to make a point mate' date=' Valdes also helped winning those achievements except the NT ones, that doesn't make him better than Neuer or Lloris. Just like those achievements doesn't make Busquets better than the mentioned players.

Del Bosque said that on Busquets like he could say the same on every player on his team. It's usual a coach defending his players, is it not?

And Cruyff could very well say that Eric Djemba Djemba was the greatest player that passed through manchester united, that doesn't make it true.

Buy-out clauses are insurances for the club, and do not stipulate players value, Messi has an 250M clause and CR a 1B clause, that doesn't mean he can´t leave the club on a lower value if they want.

Bottom line he's valued, he's a very good player, but i just don't think saying he's the best DM in the world is true.[/quote']

i'm slightly tend to trust more Cruyff and Del Bosque then you , if i'm wrong my bad ...