English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

The other 92 rated strikers are:

Dzeko

Lewandowski

Reus

Huntelaar

Vucnic

Di Natale

Drogba

Sancez

I don't think he deserves to be in that group at all' date=' as much as I wanted him to succeed at Chelsea.[/quote']

Agreed.

All of those > Torres by a big margin too.

I'm a Man U fan but I think some of the changes have been a tad generous.

Just realised that Danny Welbeck got a rise' date=' didn't deserve it.[/quote']

Was reasonable, bar welbeck and young, the held Valencia back and dropped nani and quality players rewarded in van persie and kagawa, so it was overall decent.

I'm a Man U fan but I think some of the changes have been a tad generous.

Just realised that Danny Welbeck got a rise' date=' didn't deserve it.[/quote']

Welbeck playing regularly for England (somehow ranked 4th :eek:) and United. That's enough for 90 (though anything higher would have to be on performances).

I think in soccer manager terms' date=' Torres should have kept his 92. He still had the one thing that matters, minutes. He was golden boot winner and Euro Winner and Champs League winner.[/quote']

He can still rise in the future once he starts to become to be the fulcrum of the Chelsea attack. I did not think he would drop, but his game has been way off par for some time. He has plenty of time to get some of his game back. :)

Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I'm having a really good time with all those trolling masters out there... better than a stand-up comedy.. wow man... xavi and iniesta are that good only because they are from Spain, and Messi got 4 Ballon d'Or because he'd been in Spain since he was 12,according to your logic. Dude you have a huge phobia to Spain or the concept of spanish players, Busquets is better for Barcelona than Toure, that's it.

I really like Toure but come on he cant do what Busi does.

All I can say to you and Busquets haters like you, just watch a game, a single game will be enough, not the only highlight of him diving when the referee sent off Motta, okay that was terrible not the example of fair play bla bla bla...

just watch a game, then come back and tell me how bad Busquets is

Anyway, Toure is huuuge, he ansolutely deserves the 94

First off' date=' how can RVP be a 95 and Falcao be a 94? This is going to irritate me. I'm not saying RVP doesn't deserve a 95, just that Falcao should have it also.[/quote']

How many times have you seen a player rise from 92 to 95 in one review? If a 92 rated player starts performing at the same level as a 95 rated player, then he will rise gradually to 95. That's the way SM works.

I think so.

Unless they go back and correct some of the mistakes like they did with some german players.

well i hope common sense prevails and SM get their house in order. As I'm not sure i can hang around for the next review whenever that might be, only to see a bias towards the big teams

I don't think there's a particular league that is being done next. They seem to be dipping their fingers in to a few leagues at a time. There's quite a few players from Holland that are waiting for rises I think...so maybe they'll make a conscious effort to update them next.

Is everyone happy with the English ratings that have been done?I know a lot of people were surprised at Ashley Youngs +1.Is there any more upsets?

1 stand out for me was Ben Davis, he should of got 86 for how he and Swansea has performed this season. I also think alot of WBA and stoke players should of rose. The ratings should reflex the league performances of the clubs, for liverpool to still get rises when they are 9th in the league is a bit daft in my view. I know Suarez is a stand out player but if liverpool finish 9th, then will he and others in the team drop, as they should in my view. It causes an in-balance within the game. It's like they want people just to manage big clubs and little clubs have to just deal with it. I think for championship teams to have a cap of 85(i think) is daft when WBA players who are playing out of their skins can only get 88 when 8th in the league. They should be 89 even pushing 90 a few of them.

But I still can't work out how on earth Young rose. I think we need to seriously start asking for a detailed layout of how these ratings are done. As at the moment were getting to many silly rises or players just been skipped. So SM should clear it up and tell us, otherwise the forum is just going to full of posts about the rating hell which it's becoming.

Is everyone happy with the English ratings that have been done?I know a lot of people were surprised at Ashley Youngs +1.Is there any more upsets?

yeah... mainly ones already stated. Was shocked for Kompany and Toure not getting 94's. Ok I have both in my side,but thats not why im complaining.

Both were immense in winning City the title, started slowly this year but both have recently found form (well upto Vincents injury anyway for him).

IMO Kompany>Vidic..... but theres still 2 ratings between them

Toure>Silva......... but Silvas rated higher

It doesnt help that it will now be at least 6 months before these are corrected:mad:

Young +1just LOL. Oscar should ov got 89. Lennon +1:rolleyes:. hart+1. and alot of players from smaller clubs (WBA, Stoke, Swansea) were either overlooked or underrated.

All just my opinionson the english changes

1 stand out for me was Ben Davis' date=' he should of got 86 for how he and Swansea has performed this season. I also think alot of WBA and stoke players should of rose. The ratings should reflex the league performances of the clubs, for liverpool to still get rises when they are 9th in the league is a bit daft in my view. I know Suarez is a stand out player but if liverpool finish 9th, then will he and others in the team drop, as they should in my view. It causes an in-balance within the game. It's like they want people just to manage big clubs and little clubs have to just deal with it. I think for championship teams to have a cap of 85(i think) is daft when WBA players who are playing out of their skins can only get 88 when 8th in the league. They should be 89 even pushing 90 a few of them.

But I still can't work out how on earth Young rose. I think we need to seriously start asking for a detailed layout of how these ratings are done. As at the moment were getting to many silly rises or players just been skipped. So SM should clear it up and tell us, otherwise the forum is just going to full of posts about the rating hell which it's becoming.[/quote']

You think Suarez should have dropped because liverpool are 9th? That is utter madness. A rating isnt based purely on their clubs position, it is based on their ability as well. Ability-wise he is definately good enough to be 93 and just because the players he plays with arent good doesnt mean he doesnt deserve that rating. If he was playing in a week league then fair enough but he isnt, he's playing in the EPL and showing he is one of the best players there.

Young's was so stupid, he has done nothing at all to deserve it. Carrick should have hit 93, ramires should have risen and a few others

You think Suarez should have dropped because liverpool are 9th? That is utter madness. A rating isnt based purely on their clubs position' date=' it is based on their ability as well. Ability-wise he is definately good enough to be 93 and just because the players he plays with arent good doesnt mean he doesnt deserve that rating. If he was playing in a week league then fair enough but he isnt, he's playing in the EPL and showing he is one of the best players there.

Young's was so stupid, he has done nothing at all to deserve it. Carrick should have hit 93, ramires should have risen and a few others[/quote']

I think Suarez should drop at the end of the season, if liverpool aren't at least 5th. If he wasn't at Liverpool and was at Stoke would he get the same treatment

Carrick shouldn't have rose to 93. Yes he does stand out in the midfield but there isn't really any competition there. He doesn't play regularly for England and to be rated one point above Ramires (who should of rose anyway) is bad enough but 2 points? That would have been a travesty.

Kagawa didn't deserve a rise either, as did Young. Both should of stayed at 90.

De Gea should of rose +1 and so should Lindegaard.

Suarez dropping if Liverpool finish 9th? What a ridiculous proposal. His individual performances merited a 93 and if he continues his form could well be on his way to a 94 based on sole achievements. He is still point(s) behind the likes of RVP, Villa, Aguero, Rooney, Eto'o.

Nani should done a Robinh and dropped -2 not -1.