Sign in to follow this  
subi

finances help.....!

Re: finances help.....!

It probably means your wages are high. Wages are automatically paid to your squad at every turn, and your budget will be deducted by that amount. Under your Club tab, select the Finances tab. Your accounts appear here. You will notice that you can make a lot of money through Gate Receipts. However, you can only make this money during home games, obviously. This is why it is always easier to manage a club, with a massive stadium.

Hope this helped.

if i have -300k and every week i'm having less money....how it will affect my club?

...can i reduce the players wage?

If you are losing money each week this is a clear indication that your club is spending more on player wages than your gate receipts are bringing in. Having a negative bank balance will not affect you much except that it will prevent you from buying any more players.

There are several ways to turn this around; winning a trophy, gaining promotion or selling a few players will all go some way to keeping the bank manager happy. However, to sustain a + bank balance indefinitely you will have to reconcile your wage bill with your clubs income.

If you would like my advice then I will give you 3 tips that may help out:

1. Identify those players in your squad that are highly paid but yet don't regularly make your first team. Sell them and replace them with players of a lesser rating that can still provide coverage but without draining your payroll.

2. Keep an eye out for any young risers. These players often only ask for small wages but quickly rise in rating. Then you can either promote them to your first team or sell them for a profit.

3. Goalkeepers rarely, if ever, get injured or suspended. So, if you have an expensive reserve GK, consider selling him and buying a cheap 10k 70 rated keeper as a replacement. He will probably never need to get off the bench.

Hope this helps and good luck.

If you are losing money each week this is a clear indication that your club is spending more on player wages than your gate receipts are bringing in. Having a negative bank balance will not affect you much except that it will prevent you from buying any more players.

There are several ways to turn this around; winning a trophy' date=' gaining promotion or selling a few players will all go some way to keeping the bank manager happy. However, to sustain a + bank balance indefinitely you will have to reconcile your wage bill with your clubs income.

If you would like my advice then I will give you 3 tips that may help out:

1. Identify those players in your squad that are highly paid but yet don't regularly make your first team. Sell them and replace them with players of a lesser rating that can still provide coverage but without draining your payroll.

2. Keep an eye out for any young risers. These players often only ask for small wages but quickly rise in rating. Then you can either promote them to your first team or sell them for a profit.

3. Goalkeepers rarely, if ever, get injured or suspended. So, if you have an expensive reserve GK, consider selling him and buying a cheap 10k 70 rated keeper as a replacement. He will probably never need to get off the bench.

Hope this helps and good luck.[/quote']

thanks.....but i am manager at darlington and now promoted in division 3....i have only 25 players ,unfortanatly i don't have players too sell..all my good players with high wage have to play because if not i don't win....this is my squad: tzorvas , sommer;aurtenexe,lang,jonathan ciceiro,kurt zouma,steven caulker,jammal lascelles;kehl,trybull,emre,gago,xhaka,kovacic,feghouli.patrick herman;ola jhon,lewandowski,livaja,el sharawy.teeboy kamara,jean marie dongou....and some loan players:santon,boyota,stindl........the loan players wages i have to pay?...what is your sugestion?.....sorry for my english probably i have some mistakes

thanks.....but i am manager at darlington and now promoted in division 3....i have only 25 players ' date='unfortanatly i don't have players too sell..all my good players with high wage have to play because if not i don't win....this is my squad: tzorvas , sommer;aurtenexe,lang,jonathan ciceiro,kurt zouma,steven caulker,jammal lascelles;kehl,trybull,emre,gago,xhaka,kovacic,feghouli.patrick herman;ola jhon,lewandowski,livaja,el sharawy.teeboy kamara,jean marie dongou....and some loan players:santon,boyota,stindl........the loan players wages i have to pay?...what is your sugestion?.....sorry for my english probably i have some mistakes[/quote']

In division 3 you dont need such good players, alot will be on high wages. You definitely dont need 2 keepers that good. Waste of cash.

You need to sell a lot of these. You do not need those loaned players because they do not play and just cost you. Sell Kovacic (he wont go up unless he joins new club) sell Emre (not going up), Ciceiro and Tzorvas too.