Sign in to follow this  
arsenal 4life

Vidal+Marchisio+10m=De Rossi???

I have plenty of cm's (boateng, bender, nocerino, cesc, kroos, mvila), and other am's who i play cm (gotze and d.silva). The other manager will not take any of the 90 rated players. Should i do this or swap m'vila for one of the two already in the deal??

Thanks.

Re: Vidal+Marchisio+10m=De Rossi???

I have plenty of cm's (boateng' date=' bender, nocerino, cesc, kroos, mvila), and other am's who i play cm (gotze and d.silva). The other manager will not take any of the 90 rated players. Should i do this or swap m'vila for one of the two already in the deal??

Thanks.[/quote']

No dont swap M'vila.Do the other two tho.But whatever you do keep M'vila.

to be honest i'd rather keep hold of vidal and marchisio than trading them for de rossi, as you might find the next italian review that atleast one if not both will rise to 92ov's and still have the potential to rise further, where as de rossi won't move and if anything does happen in the next few reviews its more of a possibility of him dropping

to be honest i'd rather keep hold of vidal and marchisio than trading them for de rossi' date=' as you might find the next italian review that atleast one if not both will rise to 92ov's and still have the potential to rise further, where as de rossi won't move and if anything does happen in the next few reviews its more of a possibility of him dropping [/font']

Total agree :)

Now all he wants is Cavani and Thiago alcantara with no money. I have benzema higuain lewandowski and reus already. And thiago is just another player in my youth who will never play. Bare in mind I will probably stop playing the game after 1 more sm season and i am just about to start the season on Sunday.

Now all he wants is Cavani and Thiago alcantara with no money. I have benzema higuain lewandowski and reus already. And thiago is just another player in my youth who will never play. Bare in mind I will probably stop playing the game after 1 more sm season and i am just about to start the season on Sunday.

well then, De Rossi wins

In that case go for De Rossi as you don't need Cavani all that much and Thiago won't be of any use if you decide to stop after next season ;)