Wojech Szczesny or Thibaut Courtois?

reason17

Re: Wojech Szczesny or Thibaut Courtois?

hi' date=' out of Wojech Szczesny and Thibaut Courtois:

1. who has the maximum potential[/quote']

Courtois has the greater potential for me, I see him as the natural successor to Cech in a couple of years.

2. who is most likely to reach a rating of 90 first (if either will reach it in the next review please mention that)

Well Szczesny could hit 90 in the next review' date=' but for me that's far from certain. I have heard very good things about Courtois over the last season, with people suggesting he [i']could[/i] be in for a +1 or +2 in the next review. An increase of 1 being more likely, as SM like to gradually rise players.

3. overall which of the two would be recommended as a better purchase?

Courtois for me. I think the potential is greater, he'll probably be similar to Szczesny in the short-term, and I rate Courtois as better in real-life too.

Szczesny was one of the best keepers in the EPL last season and let's not forget, he's still only 22, so he still has around another 14/15 years left in him yet. I see him as reaching 93 at least in the future, maybe a 94.

Courtois still has a lot to improve on and it's hard to gauge how such young keepers will do at their peak. So many keepers before him have been labelled as potential world-beaters.

Short term, I think Szczesny deserves 91 and 92 if he has another good season.

Courtois should stay get to, and stay at 89 for this season.

1. who has the maximum potential

2. who is most likely to reach a rating of 90 first (if either will reach it in the next review please mention that)

thank you :)[/quote']

Do you just post the same question every day and just change the names of the players? Every time I come on here it's the same thing.

1. who has the maximum potential

3. overall which of the two would be recommended as a better purchase?

thank you :)[/quote']

Courtois has greater potential. szczesny will probably be 90 first, only because he is at arsenal while courtois is still developing at atletico madrid.

Courtois is a better purchase. He will take over at chelsea after cech, a better team than arsenal, and he is a better player than szczesny

i highly doubt either will go higher than 90.

search for GK 91+.....most of them are world class international GKs from the top international sides..

belgium & poland will never be good enough to warrant the Gks going higher than 90/91.

What Like....

Cech - Czech GK, 92 (was 94 not long ago)

Reina - 92 played for Spain 25 times

Valdes - Played a grand total of 8 matches for Spain 93

Mandanda - 15 games for France, 91

Ultimately you don't have to come from a great country to get the higher ratings nor do you even have to lay regularly for them. Away from GK's, Ibrahimovic is the 3rd best Fwd in the game he's from Sweden not exactly a top International side.

For me I'd pick Szczesny to go higher purely because I think he is more mature in his displays. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with either

• 2 years later...

It's a 2 years old post mate' date=' for real.

Nobody can predict future. If you think you can do, then try luck at lotto.[/quote']

you're right no one can, but in his defense, he did call it right and they didn't. so even though he can't predict the future, he predicted this one right. so props, feel free to rub it in haha