||War of the World||

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ||War of the World|| War of the World.. FA Cup Final Wembley Stadium plays host to 90.000 fans tonight as supporters of Juventus and Montpellier stroll into town for the WOTW FA Cup Final. 1

Re: ||War of the World|| First previews done in a bit of a hurry DIVISION 4: Egaleo (1st) -Feyenoord (7th) The Greek powerhouses lead by Nikos and the Stavros faithful welcome the legend M

Re: ||War of the World|| The match ended 1 - 1 between Arsenal and B. Munich in their Division 1 fixture. Cazorla was on the scoresheet for his side. After their result against B. Munich, Arsenal

Re: ||War of the World||

bruno pinto earned a draw with Sporting de Braga against Swansea City. The match ended 2 - 2 between Sporting de Braga and Swansea City in their Division 3 fixture.

Lima was on the scoresheet for his side.

After a grand tactical revolution i was able to get my team out of relegation to a much comfortable spot. I won´t get relegated this season and i might fight for the title.

revolutionbytaxony3vsvk9.jpg

div 3 teams cant buy above 90 rating..means upto 89..and are there any age limits also and max and min squad cap..

Rules

1. Can not buy players over 94 rating

2. Can not buy players of rating 90 - 92

No age limits-not sure of a squad cap-the minimum is 21.

After a grand tactical revolution i was able to get my team out of relegation to a much comfortable spot. I won´t get relegated this season and i might fight for the title.

revolutionbytaxony3vsvk9.jpg

Well glad you finally jumped out of the relegation zone.

Raul Meireles Transfer Listed

Raul-Meireles-1.jpg

Chelsea on Tuesday night transfer listed midfielder Raul Meireles. The club will reportedly allow him to go for exchange with a young player or 4 million above CV bids. The transfer of this player was forseen as he had fallen out of favour of the manager.

Raul Meireles Transfer Listed

Raul-Meireles-1.jpg

Chelsea on Tuesday night transfer listed midfielder Raul Meireles. The club will reportedly allow him to go for exchange with a young player or 4 million above CV bids. The transfer of this player was forseen as he had fallen out of favour of the manager.

Ah pity -but sounds like a good deal..

Giggs' date=' Carrick, and Fletcher have lost favour with Man. United's manager[/color']

The players are available for ANY central/defensive midfielders in a P/E deal.

ah bother sounds a decent deal

lol..venks is a cool guy:)

yup ..lol

Chelsea vs Arsenal

The London Derby Preview

Arsenal-vs-Chelsea.jpg

The game which will mean lot to both the manager, the London Derby is the match you want to watch. While Chelsea will hope to end their streak of 10 games without a win, while Arsenal will try to get away from the relegation zone as far as possible. Chelsea success will hugely depend on the tactics Venkron chooses. Using over 4 tactics over the 10 games till now the manager has been a huge flop. Well the strike force will want Torres to fire and provide goals. Arsenal will hugely be dependent on Santi Crazola to provide balls for them. Well it will be interesting to see where the manager plays Podolski.

The X Factors

Chelsea - Eden Hazard

Arsenal - Santi Crazola

Injuries Worries

Chelsea - None

Arsenal - Borja Valero

Stadium

The Emirates Stadium (Arsenal)

arsenal-stadium-tour1.jpg

Referee

Tom Sawyer

Prediction

Though a much hyped return for the Chelsea team, I predict them to be beaten at the Emirates by the Gunners.

2-1