DAiS Genesis [DAiS Invitationals]

dai smout

Guest drseanfitz

Re: DAiS Genesis [DAiS Invitationals]

Well' date=' tbf ... everyone helped you out MASSIVELY ! ... sold you players for cash that'd never been sold for cash otherwise
:P

Only "help" I've got is that people havn't really bid for majority of my targets so far :P[/center']

not everyone - just some people,and no world beaters.

and my average rating was still about 8 below everyone else's(sometimes more), which I'm guessing is about the same as you are....

not everyone - just some people' date='and no world beaters.

and my average rating was still about 8 below everyone else's(sometimes more), which I'm guessing is about the same as you are....[/quote']

My chaps aren't exactly world beaters either eeh

:P

Gotta say that I'm more then impressed by how myself and Nick Justice (Braintree) has done this first season ... people probably saw us as punching bags and 6 easy points
;)

I might still get relegated' date=' as might Nick ... Division 2 is the closest I've ever seen !

I need to win both my remaining games while Wigan and Espanyol needs to lose their 2 remaining to grab a playoff spot, while If I lose my 2 remaining games ... while Alurcard wins 1 ... I'll get relegated :P

But in either case, I've gotten WAY more points then I've expected and I've beaten my fellow scouter twice in one season ... even if I'd go down ... this season would be a complete success for me and my team ![/center']

elohim, firstly many grats on your teams performance this season. division two is indeed exciting to follow, as are the various 'mini-battles' occuring in the other leagues too.

yet, i disagree with your comments regarding the points you have gained. i fully expected both you and justice to perform above any predictions for your teams this season.

top job, well done man. your choice of Leyton Orient is baffling though..

elohim' date=' firstly many grats on your teams performance this season. division two is indeed exciting to follow, as are the various 'mini-battles' occuring in the other leagues too.

yet, i disagree with your comments regarding the points you have gained. i fully expected both you and justice to perform above any predictions for your teams this season.

top job, well done man. your choice of Leyton Orient is baffling though..

You senile old muppet ! Lorient aint the same as Leyton Orient lmao

Espanyol slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to FC Basel in their Division 2 fixture.

Yarmolenko was on the scoresheet for his side.

Okay' date=' finally managed to get a win against Espanyol.

Still, 1 point below the dropline. Well, If we managed to get 4 pouints from the last two games we can hope to stay in Divison 2.[/font']

well played John, good luck!

Match day game pack:

Div.1

Cardiff V Hannover

Div.2

Leyton Orient V Wigan

Div.3

Trabzonspor V Torino

Div.4

AS Monaco V RC Lens

There are some mouth water matches tonight,one which will see struggling Cardiff take on 2nd place Hannover,Hannover are looking to close the gap on league leaders WBA.Cardiff are trying to stay up in 1st Div and out of relegation zone.

Wigan will be looking to cement 2nd place on the table as they look travel to Leyton who are sitting in mid table.

Trabzonspor will welcome league leaders Torino as they also look to finish in 1st place,there is only 2 points between 1st 2nd and 3rd place.

With Real Betis all but certan to finish 1st Monaco will battle it out for 2nd place as they try to keep pace with 2nd place Chievo, Monaco will welcome 4th place RC Lens to the Louis II stadium.

Riece Monro(RieceM96) was unable to prevent a Torino defeat to Trabzonspor.

Torino slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Trabzonspor in their Division 3 fixture.

Lost to an 87th min winner by them.

Well done but quite weird how it could of been the title to me if i won.I know SM to well but it trys to makes the the game fair :)

Dnipro - Its Now 4!

Sir Alex Ferguson steered Dnipro to its 4th consecutive win iand its set to be ongoing.The win put Dnipro into 3rd place as they over took Hertha who lost to Blackburn 2-1.

The win has put high hopes on the team with a good chance of winning the Division 3 Championship well on there minds,and in this form who can stop them.A win against Braintree Town could see them hit 2nd spot depending other results go there way.

Dnipro Make Playoffs

Dnipro beat Braintree Town 2-0 to make the Division 3 playoffs.2 goals from Konoplyanka was enough for Dnipro to pick up all 3 points and make the playoffs.

They will now face Trabzonspor on the 22nd of October and with 5 wins in a row Dnipro look destined to to play in Division 2 next season.Sir Alex was happy with his team after winning there last 5 games and in this kind of form they will be very hard to stop.

dnipro_2831595.jpg

West Bromwich Albion have been awarded 2,122,135 in prize money.
West Bromwich Albion have finished First in Division 1
After a fantastic season with West Bromwich Albion, Edin DŽEKO is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.
After a prolific season for West Bromwich Albion, Edin DŽEKO is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot.
West Bromwich Albion have won Division 1!
Kevin V. earned a draw with West Bromwich Albion against Cardiff City.

West Bromwich Albion dominated much of the play against Cardiff City but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Hoarau scored the only goal for West Bromwich Albion and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Great season :D

| Dnipro Win Promotion |

spacer.gif

Sir Alex Ferguson has guided Dnipro to a Play-Off Final win against Trabzonspor!! Dnipro beat Trabzonspor 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Huntelaar had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Sokratis was on the scoresheet for his side.

350x.jpg

350x.jpg