DAiS Genesis [DAiS Invitationals]

dai smout

Re: DAiS Genesis [DAiS Invitationals]

Hello everyone..

Already introduced myself on the fb grop, however I am Shannon Claridge (I play in an account that Is actually under my brothers name haha) as I used both mine nd his to therefore have 6 clubs, but then bought slots and it turned outit was on his. So I don't use the other one anymore. Anyway, this was basically a post so I am subscribed basically :)

Hello everyone..

Already introduced myself on the fb grop' date=' however I am Shannon Claridge (I play in an account that Is actually under my brothers name haha) as I used both mine nd his to therefore have 6 clubs, but then bought slots and it turned outit was on his. So I don't use the other one anymore. Anyway, this was basically a post so I am subscribed basically :)[/quote']

Shannon is a lassie's name:P

Sorry for the double posts here, but you may have to get used to it.. As it is currently 5:15pm here in Australia, whilst the rest of you are either sleeping, or on your way to work ha.

Just some more updates from Mainz.. Jan Kirchoff has been sold to Monchengladbach for a little under 4 and a half million, Caligiuri to Duisburg for a little under 4million, and Nikolce Noveski to Leverkusen for a little under 5.2 million ..

Unwanted and uneccessary players, so they have moved on to find more regular first team football.

Happy with a little more money to use on better players :D

Sorry for the double posts here' date=' but you may have to get used to it.. As it is currently 5:15pm here in Australia, whilst the rest of you are either sleeping, or on your way to work ha.

Just some more updates from Mainz.. Jan Kirchoff has been sold to Monchengladbach for a little under 4 and a half million, Caligiuri to Duisburg for a little under 4million, and Nikolce Noveski to Leverkusen for a little under 5.2 million ..

Unwanted and uneccessary players, so they have moved on to find more regular first team football.

Happy with a little more money to use on better players :D[/quote']

I am also from Australia and its 7:50om here now. Just finished watching Home & Away.

Hahaha.. Great input there. I knew someone would dig out the old 'Shannon is a girls name' somewhere ha.. But it is Irish' date=' and a 'bisexual' name (and that doesnt account for my sexuality).. Quite simply it can be used for guys too ;)[/quote']

An Irish Australian, now that is bi-sexual

Hello everyone..

Already introduced myself on the fb grop' date=' however I am Shannon Claridge (I play in an account that Is actually under my brothers name haha) as I used both mine nd his to therefore have 6 clubs, but then bought slots and it turned outit was on his. So I don't use the other one anymore. Anyway, this was basically a post so I am subscribed basically :)[/quote']

Nice avatar!

Guest drseanfitz

DAiS Genesis

i n t e r v i e w

Garry Crawford | Chievo

I would love to beat Sean because I haven't really managed it in any set-up.

No comment needed - especially as I'm a rubbish manager