DAiS Genesis [DAiS Invitationals]

dai smout

Re: DAiS Genesis [DAiS Invitationals]

Mainz have revealed the signing of Shaktar and Armenia star Henrihk Mkhitaryan. For a cheeky 4.7mil plus M.Risse. :P :p

Also, youth signings who have agreed terms but just need to pass Medicals include Herman Stengel, Taxiarchis Fountas, Karim Rekik and Odisseas Vlachomidis.

Mor youth signings to come :PB)

Guest drseanfitz

Hi to all of you guys.

Is there any free spots' date=' I would like to join this setup, thanks :)[/font']

my god you're everywhere ;)

Blackpool are currently managerless I think.

I'll nudge the smout for you

my god you're everywhere ;)

Blackpool are currently managerless I think.

I'll nudge the smout for you

Well you know how it is mate

Since I'm in some pretty awesome setups' date=' I though I'd add some more awesomeness to myself and join some more awesome setups that way I would be much more AWESOME :P

hahahah[/font']

Hi to all of you guys.

Is there any free spots' date=' I would like to join this setup, thanks :)[/font']

i assume you're the one using the silly kiddie name in SM yes?

additionally, are you aware of the idea behind DAiS Genesis - active communication, contributions towards the media reporting etc?

i assume you're the one using the silly kiddie name in SM yes?

additionally' date=' are you aware of the idea behind DAiS Genesis - active communication, contributions towards the media reporting etc?[/quote']

Well I prefer to be called The Special One or The Only One manager around here as much awesome as I'm :)

Sure I can be active about communication and stuff and also I like bander :)

awesome:D:D:D

yeah wherever you're I'll be hahahha :)

got a game against you on thursday

Well I prefer to be called The Special One or The Only One manager around here as much awesome as I'm :)

yeah wherever you're I'll be hahahha :)

got a game against you on thursday

If you're going to partake in this set up, I believe you should get your spelling down to a tee. It's 'banter' not 'bander' haha. :P

sounds like another Tony the Dodo..

apparently' date=' you '[i']control the maximum amount of clubs you're allowed to[/i]'..

As promised, Lennon has brought in yet more youth signings...

Silva Bruno joins from Porto.

Filipe Chaby join from Sporting.

Nicolo Curti joins from Juventus.

Rodrigo Ely joins from AC Milan.

Lennon has also said that 3 more signings will be in their way into the club, with 2 signings being youngsters who will be in the brink of first team football, and the other will immediately find a place in the first team line up and bolster the attacking threat significantly. :P

If you're going to partake in this set up' date=' I believe you should get your spelling down to a tee. It's 'banter' not 'bander' haha. :P[/quote']

when you write 100 character post you can miss something so that t doesn't mean anything :)

sounds like another Tony the Dodo..

apparently' date=' you '[i']control the maximum amount of clubs you're allowed to[/i]'..

yeah, I do have the maximum number of teams which I'm allowed to manage and for that I have to make sure that I can get a club on this setuo if so I'll send you my 2nd account.

Why you want to join this setup? What do you know about it?

I just want to join' date='

[img']http://cdn.epicski.com/1/1c/1000x500px-LL-1c63b5c4_picard-facepalm.jpg[/img]

kkOr4b - You have been asking round in other game worlds also to join there set ups.Why don't you just get a club in a World Championship game world? they open every 20mins or so?

whats your problem if he wants to join or not? :confused::confused::confused:

if there's a spot going let him in to fill the setup :)

kkOr4b - You have been asking round in other game worlds also to join there set ups.Why don't you just get a club in a World Championship game world? they open every 20mins or so?

What are you an attorney for this GW?

I ask everywhere I see a spot left to fill' date=' because I'm a competitive manager and I like competitive GWs is that a problem with you?

As for the WC they won't be fun for me since there isn't anyone competitive enough which I could beat :)

whats your problem if he wants to join or not? :confused::confused::confused:

if there's a spot going let him in to fill the setup :)

Sure mate why not, you're right :)

well said

Now now, put your claws away. I'm all for filling up the GW but we need committed members to join us who are in this for as long as possible and do as much in the game world to keep it as active as can be.

If you have two accounts, how to you plan on maintaining a high level of consistency in keeping up with the game world? I have 8 teams and struggle to keep up with all the tactics that's not to mention the threads and facebook group i have to update too, so, how can you be of benefit to this game world and what would you bring to it? And do you have facebook? Most importantly, do you take offense easily?

Now now' date=' put your claws away. I'm all for filling up the GW but we need committed members to join us who are in this for as long as possible and do as much in the game world to keep it as active as can be.

If you have two accounts, how to you plan on maintaining a high level of consistency in keeping up with the game world? I have 8 teams and struggle to keep up with all the tactics that's not to mention the threads and facebook group i have to update too, so, how can you be of benefit to this game world and what would you bring to it? And do you have facebook? Most importantly, do you take offense easily?[/quote']

if you are easily offended then you may as well just **** off right now!

Why you want to join this setup? What do you know about it?

what a lovely welcome - aggressive' date=' abrupt, cold and off-putting.

i have previously enquired as to the suitability of the potential member and explained the nature of the communication-driven game world. as i have successfully done so with all other members and potential members, may i suggest i continue in that role (you know, the sort of game creator role..)

[i']the special one[/i], as explained, DAiS Genesis is a media-driven game world which values contribution and communication highly. this results in an inclusive and immersive setup whereby one cares for their team and even the results of other divisions.

members are expected to contribute via publishing reports and articles (when RL allows of course) and to join a Facebook group where almost all of the banter takes place.

if you consider yourself suitable for such a game world then Blackpool (*scoffs*) is yours for the taking.

what a lovely welcome - aggressive' date=' abrupt, cold and off-putting.

i have previously enquired as to the suitability of the potential member and explained the nature of the communication-driven game world. as i have successfully done so with all other members and potential members, may i suggest i continue in that role (you know, the sort of game creator role..)

[i']the special one[/i], as explained, DAiS Genesis is a media-driven game world which values contribution and communication highly. this results in an inclusive and immersive setup whereby one cares for their team and even the results of other divisions.

members are expected to contribute via publishing reports and articles (when RL allows of course) and to join a Facebook group where almost all of the banter takes place.

if you consider yourself suitable for such a game world then Blackpool (*scoffs*) is yours for the taking.

We arn't going to cry about this now are we? An abusive player who got upset because of what i said? if even he did get upset.

Guest drseanfitz

if anyone has any doubts regarding any other managers approaching to join, then message dai instead of going on the attack in the forum. Even if this guy was an idiot, a potentially good manager could have seen that and been put of joining by the attitude towards newcomers.

We are a good, friendly, banter filled set-up, but lets not forget that longevity needs new blood every so often, and we don't want to hit the point that the only manager willing to join is hammer