DAiS Genesis [DAiS Invitationals]

dai smout

Re: DAiS Genesis [DAiS Invitationals]

As my team is currently under construction, I seem to be dropping a few points.My new signings have not been match fit yet so they could not play in the previous matches.Hoping to get all players match fit and ready to go by Thursday nights games.

My new signings are pictured below.

21386SergioAguero-224x300.jpg

GYI0065019484_extra_large_medium.jpg

schwein.jpg

Good win for Dnipro against Cardiff on Sunday.The win keeps us above relegation zone (only just) and a win against Sochaux on Thursday night will all but secure us Division 2 for next season.

Its been a stop start season not managing to get any kind of form happening.I have bought in a lot of recriutments to strengthen the squad and challenge for the title next season.

Good win for Dnipro against Cardiff on Sunday.The win keeps us above relegation zone (only just) and a win against Sochaux on Thursday night will all but secure us Division 2 for next season.

Its been a stop start season not managing to get any kind of form happening.I have bought in a lot of recriutments to strengthen the squad and challenge for the title next season.

Some very nice recruitments there - Swansea can't sign naff-all!

Some very nice recruitments there - Swansea can't sign naff-all!

Yeh' date=' I needed to bolster the squad.Happy with the signings made, wasn't the season I expected, hope to do better next season.

Good work with Swansea, 1st division mid table not bad. ;)[/color']

Just like to apologise Dai, but I am going to resign as manager of Hertha Berlin.

I am struggling to cope with the amount of teams I currently have and I am looking at a major cull again after getting it down from 27 to 20 in recent months, and I am now looking to get it down to 15.

We did speak a few months back where I stated that I may have to quit this set-up. I have not really immersed myself in the banter side of the GW, which ultimately is an integral part. All I can do is apologise again mate and hopefully you will find a manager worthy of taking over a half decent team with over 27million to spend.

Just like to apologise Dai' date=' but I am going to resign as manager of Hertha Berlin.

I am struggling to cope with the amount of teams I currently have and I am looking at a major cull again after getting it down from 27 to 20 in recent months, and I am now looking to get it down to 15.

We did speak a few months back where I stated that I may have to quit this set-up. I have not really immersed myself in the banter side of the GW, which ultimately is an integral part. All I can do is apologise again mate and hopefully you will find a manager worthy of taking over a half decent team with over 27million to spend. [/color']

All best jkerrs.

Sad to see you leave :(

Just like to apologise Dai' date=' but I am going to resign as manager of Hertha Berlin.

We did speak a few months back where I stated that I may have to quit this set-up. I have not really immersed myself in the banter side of the GW, which ultimately is an integral part. All I can do is apologise again mate and hopefully you will find a manager worthy of taking over a half decent team with over 27million to spend. [/color']

matt,

i'm very sorry to see you leave but fully understand your reasons why. my gratitude for taking the time to post here.

no doubt the rest of our members feel the same and will feel your loss. yet, as with many of us twinned with other game worlds in which you inhabit, i'm certain we won't be self-harming for too long.

best wishes, until the next match..

dai

DAiS Genesis

I tried that "total immersion" stuff once' date=' during a business trip to Ukraine. It felt nice.[/quote']

Dexter! howdies fella, hope you're well mate :)

i'm not quite sure what total immersion stuff you're referring to, but it sounds all rather just too attractive for a brazillian to resist ;)

are you still playing SM mate or are just popping in for a sniff?

Dexter! howdies fella' date=' hope you're well mate :)

i'm not quite sure what [i']total immersion[/i] stuff you're referring to, but it sounds all rather just too attractive for a brazillian to resist ;)

are you still playing SM mate or are just popping in for a sniff?

Very well, thank you. Hope for the same for everyone involved in your setup.

You see, I've just returned to the game, as I often do after a couple months of inactivity (took over my first club three days ago), and stumbled upon this fantastic idea of yours. So if you have an opening and think I'd fit the bill, I can assure you I'd be in for the long term. A long, long term of unfortunate results and disappointment, but hey!, not everyone is supposed to be winning trophies. :D

Very well' date=' thank you. Hope for the same for everyone involved in your setup.

You see, I've just returned to the game, as I often do after a couple months of inactivity (took over my first club three days ago), and stumbled upon this fantastic idea of yours. So if you have an opening and think I'd fit the bill, I can assure you I'd be in for the long term. A long, long term of unfortunate results and disappointment, but hey!, not everyone is supposed to be winning trophies. :D[/quote']

heh, you are most welcome to join sir and the other oldies like myself look forward to meeting with you again. you will not find a better community than within DAiS Genesis.

could i ask you to friend me within the SM game and then i will send you the information to get sorted as a member.

brilliant to have you back :)

heh' date=' you are most welcome to join sir and the other oldies like myself look forward to meeting with you again. you will not find a better community than within DAiS Genesis.

could i ask you to friend me within the SM game and then i will send you the information to get sorted as a member.

brilliant to have you back :)[/quote']

There are so many of you! I've added the sepia looking man as my friend in the game. Hope I got the right one.

There are so many of you! I've added the sepia looking man as my friend in the game. Hope I got the right one.

heh' date=' yeah, many many peeps created accounts in my name. i'm the only gold member though (yet [i']sepia looking man[/i] is a new one on me..)

Very well' date=' thank you. Hope for the same for everyone involved in your setup.

You see, I've just returned to the game, as I often do after a couple months of inactivity (took over my first club three days ago), and stumbled upon this fantastic idea of yours. So if you have an opening and think I'd fit the bill, I can assure you I'd be in for the long term. A long, long term of unfortunate results and disappointment, but hey!, not everyone is supposed to be winning trophies. :D[/quote']

Welcome! Good Luck :)

Dinpro Sign Silva:

Sir Alex Ferguson has completed his last signing of the summer by adding David Silva to his team of stars.

Sir Alex was delighted to be able to sign the Spanish midfielder as he is expected to make an immediate impact in the team.

Silva held a press conference just after be put pen to paper and signed his contract.

tumblr_maijivuzer1r1nnogo1_500.jpg