Skarmory

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 181 Thread

Napoli + Italy

Willing to listen to offers' date=' as ever[/quote']

But not willing to respond to my chat message, apparently. ;):P

Liverpool tied up a deal already which sees big Andy Carroll depart in exchange for Urby Emanuelson. Then two youth players will swap Liverpool & Milano afterwards. :)

I managed to finally get one of the top teams in a new GC with Milan. Did not have many forwards so I traded Emauelson for Carrol which imo is a good swap for both parties.

Unavailable: Boateng, Pato, El Shaarawy and Abate.

Transfer Listed: Mexes, Ambrosini, Flamini and Yepes.

And everyone in between can go for the right offer. If you are selling anyone 92+ then I could offer two players for them if you see anyone you like.

But not willing to respond to my chat message' date=' apparently. ;):P

Liverpool tied up a deal already which sees big Andy Carroll depart in exchange for Urby Emanuelson. Then two youth players will swap Liverpool & Milano afterwards. :)[/quote']

Sorry haven't received any chat messages from Liverpool, although chat is useless.

Napoli need midfielders, so so short :o

:D was online this morning til about quarter to 10 then had to go do some stuff only recently got back in, timings a *beep*

i'll see if theres any decent clubs left over once it opens but prolly give this one miss, waititng to catch one as it pops up to pick up a big team for change ;)

Sorry haven't received any chat messages from Liverpool' date=' although chat is useless.

Napoli need midfielders, so so short :o[/quote']

Yeah, I know what you mean - can't even see who's talking to you if you're not logged into a world that is mutual between the two of you, so that doesn't help.

I was just enquiring about Hamsik, but I doubt I can afford him (with what I'm willing to part with).

If you need midfielders, I'm sure I can sent Charlie Adam your way. ;):P

chelsea_logo.jpg

Chelsea Football Club Appoint Justice

It was comfirmed that Chelsea have appointed English manager Nick Justice to fill in the vacant managerial postion, the post came available after Roberto Di Matteo took an executive role in Chelsea Football club. Justice was amongst a list of very experienced coaches, like Jose Mourinho, Pep Guadiola, Gus Hiddink and Harry Redknapp who all were turned down in favour of the arrival of Nick Justice, the young but very experienced manager, has manged sides such as Benfica, Scohaux and Swansea City in his managerial career and wll now take over at the helm of the European champions Chelsea. He flew to Moscow earlier today to discuss everything with club owner Roman Abramovich, it terms of funds, expectations amongst many other things. Thr Russian is said to be very pleased with his coup in gettin Nick Justice as new manager, and hopes he will be the sustainable long term manager he has forever needed at Chelsea. When in Moscow we caught up with Justice and he had this to say, " I am very pleased to have been given the chance to manage such a prestigous side. Chelsea are really one of English football's great sides, and I hope I can only make them better and increase the trophies in the trophy cabinet, aswell as being able to alter the sqaud so that it is more sustainable as well as a force right now, we have some amazing players and a great squad here, and I am really liking how we are set up here at Chelsea. I really don't want to alter the squad an awful lot, they have a great setup and I dont wish to change a winning side that much Keeping this team mostly together whilst imrpoving and winning is my goal! I hope we can mount a serious title challange and make sure top 4 is where we finish at the very least this season."

Neymar+Brazil+Real+Madrid.jpg

Neymar Silva is to become a Blue!

That's right the most wanted player! Silva Neymar will join up with Chelsea, after a deal which is udisclosed was agreed between Chelsea and his club Santos. The young Brazilian was also persuaded by recent blues signing Oscar. The duo were at the recent London 2012 games, it was rumoured he had not actually left London so that he could hold talks with Chelsea, and that he had. A deal was struck by Chelsea not long after the appointment of Justice. He's one of a few whom are targeted by the new Chelsea Boss, Justce who stated that he had wished to make a few changes to his side, well Neymar is the first deal agreed. But just moments after the Neymar deal was agreed a Deal for Hugo Lloris with Lyon was agreed!, the talented young french shot stopper, will pave way for Cech to move back to the french league which he had much desired to do, and play for Lyon.

13340_1339200752.jpg

Soon to be Chelsea's No.1

120px-AC_Milan.svg.png

Milan waste no time in the transfer market as two deals already agreed.

Andy-Carroll-England-Fabi-006.jpg

Milan have only had a new manager for just over 24 hours but amazingly two deals have already been agreed. The First deal sees Urby Emanuelson and Mattia De Sciglio depart in exchange for Villyan Bijev and England International Andy Carroll. As Milan have not really got a lot of depth in the forward position this deal allows them to have a huge powerful presence if needed. Andy also brings a new style to Italian football in which has not been seen before. This will give most defenses a new challenge and one they will have to adapt to quickly to handle him. A very exciting prospect for Italian football.

article-2179724-12F4AACC000005DC-850_468x302.jpg

The second deal sees Milan striker Alexander Pato leave the Serie A team to head to a new adventure in the Premier League for giants Manchester City. In return, AC Milan will receive Joleon Lescott and power-house Emmanuel Adebayor. Manger Mark knows this is a huge risk which could backfire on him in a flash but he has faith in Adebayor and believes with a little more guidance he can help him on a great path in Serie A. At first Mark did not want to sell Pato but the offer came in and he could not turn it down. Not only does he get a replacement in Adebayor but he also gets a solid defender in Lescott. To good to refuse.

Mark still has a few players that he wants to offload before the new season starts. The likes of Mexes, Yepes, Ambrosini and Flamini are transfer listed with most other players being available if the offer is right. This is only the start to the new look to AC Milan.

2564_1338926430.jpg4018_1320205038.jpg2471_1320204290.jpg20_1209755861.jpg

Available

7353_1338764468.jpg8957_1343219141.jpg37180_1343030464.jpg7505_1340236758.jpg

Unavailable

dean barden takes control of Queen's Park.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Queen's Park were founded in 1867 and play their home games at Hampden Park in Glasgow. The club is also known as The Spiders. They have a rivalry with Celtic and Partick Thistle.

The loan offer for Federico MACHEDA of Manchester United from Queen's Park has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The loan offer for Marc BARTRA of Barcelona from Queen's Park has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Decided to take over and already got a couple of loans in though looking for one more in the midfield department.

chelsea_logo.jpg

Chelsea Football Club News

It was comfirmed that Chelsea have agreed a deal for somewhat one if not the best player in the world! Cristiano Ronaldo the talented Portugese winger who is a rival of lionel messi, as for whom is the best in the world, Justice has always claimed it was Ronaldo, and with Neymar a massive talent for the future also heading to the Bridge along with Hugo Lloris, it could be promosing times ahead for Chelsea and the new manager, after a massive coup in Ronaldo

cristiano-ronaldo-452-real-madrid-2012.jpg

Ronaldo Is to return to the English Premier League with Chelsea

Wigan Athletic here. If anyone has any 88+ rated players for loan then we would greatly appreciate it. First team football guaranteed.

In other news, Everyone in Wigan can go. Will probably attempt a match report once I have exciting news to cover :P

Good luck all.

completed the signing of cohade, now just after a new forward as with sunderland only having youth team players upfront really i could do with finding a new goal machine til wickham and ji dong mature a bit, currently chasing a few different targets but as of yet nothing concrete

The offer for Milos STEPANDIC of FK Rad from Queen's Park has been accepted along with other club offers. FK Rad will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This is the first time ever my first signing is a 60 rated player and will most likely be my first team GK soon.

Milan's new look as they look to rebuild

490159_A_C__Milan.jpg

So here's my new team for the season. Done alot more deals for my second team but its alot to write out:o. Pretty happy with most of them and my team looks quite good. And I like them which is better to me than having all the best players. So I'm pretty much done with everything but I will still listening to other offers for some of my players so make an offer if your interested in any of them.

Archived