Skarmory

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 181 Thread

Rofl' date=' did not even max

:P

I wouldnt know, I've never seen him play.[/color']

Neither did I, he's not worth it yet :P Very talented but a long way to go..

I've seen him play a couple of times, and I'd say right away he's not ready and needs a couple of seasons at Allsvenskan before he moves to a league like Ligue 1. But since I consider Sana useless and never made an impact in sweden and then goes to Ajax and I didn't see his performance there, but SM ppl says he was really good so I'll just shut it.. :D

The offer for Mathieu VALBUENA of Marseille from Lille OSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Digne + Martin to join in exchange for Valbuena ... happy with this deal .... expect it to be revvied tho !

just got an abd on another solid center mid that i can throw into rotation for sunderland

The offer for Christian GRINDHEIM of FC København from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
swapping out my back up keeper and a 78ov forward, both area's where i'm quite happy with my current stock of players

however still trying to bring in an 88+ov attacker as currently my best forward is frazer campbell 86ov, would like to buy permanently but being realistic with my budget and think possibly loan would be more achievable so if anyones got a player going that matches that( 88ov+ att) the loaned player would be guaranteed first team football

The offer for Arda TURAN of Atlético Madrid from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Coming in for Carroll + Doni. It was meant to be Carroll + cash, but I didn't have the cash to make up to CV at the time I bid. :o:D

Good deal for me, gives me a solid winger who isn't nearing 30. :)

So I am finally all done with my transfers and ready for the new season so here they all are:

1) Alexander Pato left for Emmanuel Adebayor and Joleon Lescott. Pretty pleased with this deal as I needed another defender and Lescott is solid. And I got a replacement in Adebayor so its all good.

2) Ji-Sung Park joined for £15.3 million from QPR. May be a lot of money for a player who left for a smaller team but you will see in a minute why I did not mind paying that for him.

3) Massimo Ambrosini left to Palermo for £16 million. So it pays for the Park transfer really.

4) Mathieu Flamini departed to Rubin for Alan Kasaev and Obafemi Martins. Really did this one as Flamini would just gather Concerns on the bench and I really needed a forward so I did it. Not too bad really.

5) Urby Emanuelson left for Lokomotiv Moskva in exchange for Dmitri Tarasov and Manuel Da Costa. Again, may sound a little cheap but I did this one for the depth and I had learned that Emanuelson has went out of favor at Milan so I just wanted to sell him.

6) Mario Yepes departs to Greuther Fürth for £3 million. Helped someone out:D.

7) Luca Antonini left for Newcastle in exchange for Mike Willamson and Gabriel Obertan. Not bad considering I was not going to be using Antonini and Obertan will have a spot in my cup team so its all good.

8) Michael Essien joined in exchange for Riccardo Montolivo and Alberto Paloschi. I know it is a bit expensive for a player who may not play for Chelsea much and could possibly drop fast. But I like Essien so its good for me.

9) And then I bought Marc-antoine Fortune for £3.5 million as I realised I loaned too many players out and I did not want to let anyone down by re-calling a player. So he will do:o.

So yeah, ready for the new season and for my first time with a top team from the start, I dont think I did too bad.

Coming in for Carroll + Doni. It was meant to be Carroll + cash' date=' but I didn't have the cash to make up to CV at the time I bid. :o:D

Good deal for me, gives me a solid winger who isn't nearing 30. :)[/quote']

Nice piece of business right there bud :)

Transfer update at Athletic Bilbao.

Tevez deal still not reversed. Almost getting my hopes up about keeping him now lol.

Grosicki came in for CV. Very satisfied with that, although he'll probably struggle filling the void of Muniain :P

And Bilbao closing in on Aguero.

Aguero+1.jpg

Soon back in Spain?

Your last fixture had too many players out of position and so your Assistant Manager attempted to pick a better side.

Might explain tonights result ....

:rolleyes:

Elohim (Forum) was unable to prevent a Marseille defeat to AS Nancy Lorraine.

Marseille slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against AS Nancy Lorraine in their Division 1 fixture.

Honestly had no idea the season started tonight xD

I fell asleep on the couch and woke up just before the game started and yet I managed to set the tactics and you didn't.. :D

Meh' date=' like I said, had no idea the game was tonight .. I never set my tactics for pre-season friendlies lmao[/color']

dean barden steered Queen\'s Park to victory against Berwick Rangers.

Queen\'s Park outclassed Berwick Rangers and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Smith was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Stewart was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cant believe I won a match.

Archived