Emmanuel Adebayor (24)

Kevin-Prince Boateng (30)

Josip Ilicic (63)

Emmanuel Adebayor (67)

Souza Robinho (77)

Josip Ilicic (80)

emmanuel_adebayor_tottenham_gi_rf_093011_20111001014307582_400_300.JPG

Milan hit the ground running as Adebayor marks debut with two goals

Milan have got there season started with a perfect start as they beat Palermo 4-3 at the Renzo Barbera stadium. There was a genuine scare before the season had started that Milan just were not upto the class of there rivals. People were saying that as the new players had not played together before they had not jelled properly. But this has been put to rest as Milan proved today. And best of all, under pressure striker Adebayor hushed his critics with two solid goals which earned him man of the match honors. Great start to the season for Milan.

Transfer News

philippe-mexes-in-pool.jpg

Lazy and toooooooooooooo handsome Mexes leaves.

antonio-nocerino-milan.jpg

Weirdo Nocerino leaves as he was too busy posing.

10648_1320087466.jpg53503_1321511121.jpg22385_1321534656.jpg

M'Bia, Omrani and Kabore join.

Elohim is TOOOOOOOOO persuasive

:D

Re: Official Gold Championship 181 Thread

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Sunderland to victory against Norwich City.

Sunderland outclassed Norwich City and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Campbell scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Richardson and Sessegnon were also amongst the goalscorers.

also completed the signing of andy johnson earlier from qpr to give me a bit of competition upfront

Alex Teixeira has completed his move to villa park with mark albrighton and nathan delfouneso heading to the ukraine im happy with that as i dont really rate albrighton and delfouneso very highly.

We started the season with a terrible performance away to swansea and were deservedly battered 3-0 :o.

The offer for Charlie ADAM of Liverpool from Atlético Mineiro has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Selling him for Bernard + Dudu.

Dudu is just a make-weight really; I'm only doing the deal to get Bernard, who looks set to rise in the future. :)

Wow take a look at that Man U side...poor stuff IMO

Well as long as he sticks around he's obviously allowed to build his team however he wants to. Having said that.. That's one of the worst United sides I've seen :P

Looks like he sold Vidic for Gonalons and Lovren :P Could/should be a second and third deal to that tho..

Well as long as he sticks around he's obviously allowed to build his team however he wants to. Having said that.. That's one of the worst United sides I've seen :P

Looks like he sold Vidic for Gonalons and Lovren :P Could/should be a second and third deal to that tho..

Yeah fair enough - you pay for a team then you have the right to do what you want with them - but there's no denying that some of the deals have been shocking :eek:

Nemanja VIDIC has completed his move to Queen's Park from FK Javor for £500,000
The offer for Peter BRADLEY of Queen's Park from Queen of the South has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Getting 918k which should be enough to sign two players. And judging by the loss of only 48k an away game I should easily be able to stay away from the red.

尺o乃 レ乇wノ丂 steered Aston Villa to victory against Alfreton Town.

Aston Villa outclassed Alfreton Town and thrashed them 11 - 1 in their English Shield Round 1 fixture.

Holman was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lichaj and Agbonlahor were also amongst the goalscorers.

I actually feel sorry for the alfreton manager.

tonight's cup match report

Dan James steered Sunderland to victory against Ebbsfleet United.

Sunderland outclassed Ebbsfleet United and beat them 4 - 0 in their English Shield Round 1 fixture.

Mignolet had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Colback, Grindheim and Vaughan were amongst the goalscorers.

got barrow afc at home in the next round

Archived