Official Gold Championship 181 Thread

Skarmory

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 181 Thread

dean barden steered Queen\'s Park to victory against Arbroath.

Queen\'s Park beat Arbroath 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Macheda scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jakimovski was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Quite a lot of the external players I bought in are NMF now but the win leaves me top with 6 points and 3 ahead of my biggest rival.

Silva NEYMAR has completed his move to Manchester City from Santos in a swap deal for Mario BALOTELLI and John GUIDETTI

A deal I could not turn down a big fan of both of them and with Ganso leaving too join City in a deal too join Neymar I am getting back Richards as the second part of the deal.

A deal I could not turn down a big fan of both of them and with Ganso leaving too join City in a deal too join Neymar I am getting back Richards as the second part of the deal.

that City manager dont have brain,Balotelli is 3 time better player then Neymar will ever be............

dean barden steered Queen\'s Park to victory against Stirling Albion.

Queen\'s Park outclassed Stirling Albion and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Macheda scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Moberg-karlsson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

So from returning from my holiday I have a lot of scores to update on from the previous week:

SMFA Champions Cup

Manchester United 3-3 Milan

Kasaev, Robinho and Adebayor earn us a very good draw at Old Trafford. Was gonna play my second team but the holiday mode thingy chanched everything so most of my starters played. Pretty lucky they did actually.

League Game

Milan 3-0 Chievo

Kasaev, Boateng and Cassano earn us a solid win which kept us with an 100% record in the league. Always nice when you comfortably win with some of my main team on the bench.

League Game

Milan 3-1 Catania

3 wins from 3 as Cassano and a Boateng double help us go top of the table as the only team in Italy with a 100% record in the league. Harder games to come I know, but these teams still have to be beat so we done the job.

1) Milan (9 points)

2) Bologna (7 Points)

3) Parma (7 Points)

So I'm really happy that we managed to win our games when I was away and had a good performance in the SMFA cup. Have Udinese in the Italien shield today which will be a hard game to win but I'm hoping we can pull it off. Update tonight:)

Milan 1-1 Udinese

(Milan win 5-4 on penalties)

Kévin Constant (12)

Antonio Di Natale (36)

Constant1.jpeg

Milan scrape through the first round of the shield, eliminating a major team on the way.

Milan had a very busy schedule in the opening weeks of the season, and when it was announced that they would play Udinese in the opening round of the shield there were more then a few sighs. But Milan proved today that even when there main players are on the bench that they have what it takes to win football matches. They managed to scrape past Udinese in a tight penalty shoot-out to confirm there place in the second round. Earlier, Kevin Constant proved a hit with the fans as he smacked the inside of the post from distance with it just creeping in. A MOTM performance from him. This was a great win for Milan who have Frosinone in the next round which hopefully, may be a bit easier for us.

Transfer News

_56918753_marveaux.jpg

Newcastle United and AC Milan have exchanged players today which see's Sylvain Marveaux join the Italian side. Newcastle made an offer for Daniele Bonera several times but Mark constantly rejected the bids. But when Marveaux was offerd in a straight swap he could not refuse. However, the selling of Bonera has left Mark short on defenders so he may be in the market soon for a replacement.

Huge piece of Transfer News as Xavi spotted in Milan.

1671276_w3.jpg

Rumors are being speculated today as Barcelona's Xavi has been spotted outside the San Siro today. We understand that Xavi has been in Milan agreeing personal terms with giants AC Milan. The deal will see Robinho and Kevin-Prince Boateng depart to Barcelona. We managed to have a quick word with manager Mark when he exited the ground today:

"I can not say too much but yes, Xavi is in there having a medical and could sign for the team as early as tomorrow. It is very sad to see Kevin and Robinho leave but when an opportunity comes along to sign a top talent like Xavi, you have to grab it with both hands.

More news to come shortly.

dean barden steered Queen\'s Park to victory against Annan Athletic.

Queen\'s Park outclassed Annan Athletic and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Macheda was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Moberg-karlsson and Vidic were also amongst the goalscorers.

Huge piece of Transfer News as Xavi spotted in Milan.

1671276_w3.jpg

Rumors are being speculated today as Barcelona's Xavi has been spotted outside the San Siro today. We understand that Xavi has been in Milan agreeing personal terms with giants AC Milan. The deal will see Robinho and Kevin-Prince Boateng depart to Barcelona. We managed to have a quick word with manager Mark when he exited the ground today:

More news to come shortly.

Amazing deal if you pull that off :)

• 1 month later...

Archived