'>KV KORTRIJK

'>OH LEUVEN

'>CHARLEROI SC

'>KAA GENT

'>WAASLAND BEVEREN

'>BEERSCHOT AC

'>LIERSE SK

'>CERCLE BRUGGE

Riferimento: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

What are the inormation on Jordan Lukaku? Last season played some matches but in the nwe season seems to be disappeared.

And about Matias Suarez...his transfer to Moscow was deleted because of his injury. Do you think he still has the opportunity to move to a big european club and become a 90+ rated player?

Thank you ;)

Re: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

10 'BELGIAN' YOUNG STARS TO FOLLOW IN 2012-2013

1. PRAET, Dennis CM/AM 18 77 (Anderlecht)

Dennis Praet is a rising star, who had his youth training at KRC Genk.

Other players as De Bruyne and courtois (Chelsea), Defour (Porto) are

big talents that are products of their excellent youth complex.

This youngstar could go to Arsenal, Man Utd, Internazionale, Tottenham,

Benfica, but he preferred to play and choose for Anderlecht. This season

he already scored in the supercup and in the Champions League.

2. KOUYATE, Cheikhou CV/DM 22 87 (Anderlecht)

Cheikhou Kouyaté is a strong and agile defender. He has a little bit the

style of Kompany. Teams as Arsenal are interested, because of his good

performances last year. He was also the DM of Senegal at the olympics.

He is only 22 years old, but already played 95 games in 1st division.

3. BENTEKE, Christian CA 21 85 (KRC Genk)

A hardly working striker, who had got a lot of criticism, but it made him better. After an awful season at Standard Liege, he went to KRC Genk (his youth team) and formed a royal couple with Jelle Vossen. He scored 16 goals in 36 games last season and this season he will explode. He already scored 3 goals in 3 games and yesterday scored his first goal for the belgian national team against The Netherlands.

4. MEUNIER, Thomas A/AM 20 83 (Club Brugge)

How long will this story take? In 2010 Meunier was just a 3rd division player where he got noticed by Club Brugge. He started terrific in his new club and played a lot. After Christmas his performances were weaker. But the start of the new season he is back, better than ever. He scored 3 goals in 3 games, the same as the season before in 19 games!!

5. VAN DER BRUGGEN, Hannes AM/CM 19 80 (KAA Gent)

Young midfielder with a lot of potential. Will surely have his chances because he already played last season 12 games and now 2 competitors on his position has leaved the team

6. ÖZTÜRK, Alpaslan RM/CM 19 80 (Beerschot AC)

Öztürk is such an young multipotential player. Last year he surprised everyone with his good performances as a substitute for an injured player. This season he plays as RB, because the team don't have a real RB and Özturk can play everywhere. He plays for the belgian u21 team, even he is 19 years.

7. TAMBÈ, Alassane RB/CD 20 75 (KV Kortrijk)

Tambè is not such a great player, but he is really underrated in soccer manager. He will certainly play frequently at his team, because Kortrijk is known for his weekly rotations in the team.

8. SELS, Matz GK 20 75 (SK Lierse)

Sels was unknown until this season he got shirt number 1 of his team. This young GK gets the chance of his team to prove what he can and he don't disappoint so far with already 2 clean sheets in 3 games.

9. ARSLANAGIC, Dino CV 19 75 (Standard Liège)

Arslanagic don't have any minutes at Standard, but in the pre-season connoisseurs said he could be the next 'Fellaini' or 'Witsel' of the Standard youth complex. He was the captain of the belgiain U19 and plays now for the belgian U21

10. VAN TRICHT, Wannes CM 18 75 (Kv Mechelen)

And last but not least we end with an absolute MUST BUY. This 18 years old midfielder gets his chance in the most surprising team of the pro league for me. This team plays very attractive football and last weekend Van tricht scored a worldgoal against Club bruges.

Could anyone tell me if there's any young and interesting players with Belgian nationality who're low rated (around 75) and could rise this season?

Thanks in advance! :D

Strange: are you a noob disguised as Brood? Only, there are quite a number of young Belgian players named earlier in the thread. :o

How likely that Mbokani gets 88?

Very likely, in Champions League qualifiers he scored 4 goals in 3 games and in jupiler pro league 3 goals in 4 games. He just scored the 1-0 against Limassol and so Anderlecht goes to the Champions League where he can show his qualities.

Very likely' date=' in Champions League qualifiers he scored 4 goals in 3 games and in jupiler pro league 3 goals in 4 games. He just scored the 1-0 against Limassol and so Anderlecht goes to the Champions League where he can show his qualities.[/quote']

I agree. But it is not sure he will stay at Anderlecht. He want's a better contract or a tranfer. And in the second case it is possible he's going to Russia for example (so maybe no CL).

Re: Riferimento: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

What are the inormation on Jordan Lukaku? Last season played some matches but in the nwe season seems to be disappeared.

And about Matias Suarez...his transfer to Moscow was deleted because of his injury. Do you think he still has the opportunity to move to a big european club and become a 90+ rated player?

Thank you ;)

Jordan Lukaku has had an injury. He's ok now but we have to wait if he's getting play minutes from the new manager. Van Den Brom is a manager who will give youngsters chances.

Suarez is out untill the end of this year. After that he probably still will move to Moscow. When he's healthy he has some chance to become a 90. My opinion: 90 is his maximum.

a quick Anderlecht update:

1) a new name: Massimo Bruno, 18 years old and get his chance from the new manager. He was also important at the CL qualifications.

2) Yakovenko rating is 83 but get a lot of chances from his manager and is playing well, will rise. Could slow down when Vargas is back from injury.

a quick Anderlecht update:

1) a new name: Massimo Bruno' date=' 18 years old and get his chance from the new manager. He was also important at the CL qualifications.

2) Yakovenko rating is 83 but get a lot of chances from his manager and is playing well, will rise. Could slow down when Vargas is back from injury.[/quote']

i made a list of the probably risers and added already massimo bruno, will add yakovenko as a riser. thanks

How likely that Mbokani gets 88?
Very likely' date=' in Champions League qualifiers he scored 4 goals in 3 games and in jupiler pro league 3 goals in 4 games. He just scored the 1-0 against Limassol and so Anderlecht goes to the Champions League where he can show his qualities.[/quote']

I never understood why Mbokani failed when he joined Monaco and Wolfsburg. I really thought that he would only go up and upper. Still it's great to hear that he's back in form. He's a beast and I still hope he will have another chance to play at higher level (No offence for Anderlect ofc B)).

I never understood why Mbokani failed when he joined Monaco and Wolfsburg. I really thought that he would only go up and upper. Still it's great to hear that he's back in form. He's a beast and I still hope he will have another chance to play at higher level (No offence for Anderlect ofc B)).

Mbokani was not the most easy character in the past. Now he's older and he's changed. But he has still ambition. I do believe he will leave Anderlecht in January (when Anderlecht is out of CL) or at least at the end of the season. But I don't believe he ever will get rating 90 or more.

Other young talents:

Massimo Bruno (Anderlecht): Started for the first time, after his very promising performances as a substitute. He will normally often get his chances this season.

Malanda Bernard (Zulte Waregem): Zulte Waregem plays terrific this season and is surprisely 2nd one at the moment. This 18-years old talent plays very well and is part of the Belgium U19 team.

Thorgan Hazard (Zulte Waregem): On loan from Chelsea and younger brother of superstar Eden Hazard. He has the same style of playing and his first performance was really promising.

What do you think about William Carvalho? Keep or sell? :D

Sell... Is nothing special :S

If you want someone of sporting club go fo Bangna Bruma and betinho! Must buys for every one!

Sell... Is nothing special :S

If you want someone of sporting club go fo Bangna Bruma and betinho! Must buys for every one!

i must agree, last season i thought he could be as good as nuno reis but he isn't that good. Very moderate player for me!

Other young talents:

Massimo Bruno (Anderlecht): Started for the first time' date=' after his very promising performances as a substitute. He will normally often get his chances this season.

Malanda Bernard (Zulte Waregem): Zulte Waregem plays terrific this season and is surprisely 2nd one at the moment. This 18-years old talent plays very well and is part of the Belgium U19 team.

Thorgan Hazard (Zulte Waregem): On loan from Chelsea and younger brother of superstar Eden Hazard. He has the same style of playing and his first performance was really promising.[/quote']

What about Hernan HINOSTROZA? How good is he?

What about Hernan HINOSTROZA? How good is he?

Young peruvian talent, was the first games of this season a starter. I think he will be a substitute now, altough he played very well. But Thorgan Hazard came on loan from Chelsea and he is top class. He will certainly be a riser.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

Thanks!

And what about Odjidja? Do you think he could rise to 88? :)

Actually i think he don't in the next rating change, but he has certainly the potential. His performances in the first games were very weak, because of his transfer to Everton (that finally failed). Last game he played better and gave a great assist. I hope he can play better than last season and gets his big transfer