Jupiler pro league (belgium)

olivier 1

Re: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

Mat Ryan joined Brugge KV will he be first choice gk?

Kujovic had his best season in his whole life, but he is already 34 years and he don't mind to be 2nd GK. They will see in the pre-season who they will take as 1st GK, but I think Ryan makes a good chance. He seems to be very motivated ! :D

I am not really happy how SW is reviewing the Zulte Waregem squad! They were the most constant team of the season and achieved a well-deserved, but unhoped 2nd place. Their key players don't get the rise that they deserve:

De Fauw and Naessens must get at least +2 (but i hope they aren't reviewed yet). De Fauw is the captain of Zulte and was the best rightback of this season (He played all 40 games and missed only 1 minute this season). Jens Naessens also played 2530 minutes and scored 6 goals and got 5 assists.

Malanda, Delaplace and Hazard should all have at least 85, they were the key players for Zulte Waregem!

And today I see Godeau gets only +2, he should have +5 ... He played 1600 mins for Zulte this season and stole the first team stack of Verboom (was also new this season, played less and got a rating increase of +7 to 82?!)

These ratings really get ridiculous if you see Badibanga got 82 for playing 1200 mins for Charleroi and Limbombe got +2 (82) for playing only 211 mins for 5th placed Racing Genk

OFF TOPIC TRANSFER NEWS

Standard snapped up Zhukov transfer free of Beerschot. Played 3 games last season and would be a decent talent.

Anderlecht would like to buy Mahatma Otoo, he would be a big talent (i think Benfica wants him too)

Mbokani would maybe not go to Kiev. Anderlecht wants 12M, Kiev bid 8-9M. I think Anderlecht should be happy to get 8-9M for Mbokani, but they always ask ridiculous prices for their players and that's why they almost always go to Russia ...

Riferimento: Re: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

I am not really happy how SW is reviewing the Zulte Waregem squad! They were the most constant team of the season and achieved a well-deserved' date=' but unhoped 2nd place. Their key players don't get the rise that they deserve:

De Fauw and Naessens must get at least +2 (but i hope they aren't reviewed yet). De Fauw is the captain of Zulte and was the best rightback of this season (He played all 40 games and missed only 1 minute this season). Jens Naessens also played 2530 minutes and scored 6 goals and got 5 assists.

Malanda, Delaplace and Hazard should all have at least 85, they were the key players for Zulte Waregem!

And today I see Godeau gets only +2, he should have +5 ... He played 1600 mins for Zulte this season and stole the first team stack of Verboom (was also new this season, played less and got a rating increase of +7 to 82?!)

These ratings really get ridiculous if you see Badibanga got 82 for playing 1200 mins for Charleroi and Limbombe got +2 (82) for playing only 211 mins for 5th placed Racing Genk

[/quote']

I fully agree with you mate.

I hope these players have been half reviewed. :)

Almeback anyone ?

Haha joke of the year' date=' a very limited defender! The only think he can do is run and shoot the ball away. But i think you should advice your manager to buy him in Rerum Natura, would be great in your spurs squad :P

Godeau +2? gg :confused:

I talked about this 2 posts under yours ;)

Haha joke of the year' date=' a very limited defender! The only think he can do is run and shoot the ball away. But i think you should advice your manager to buy him in Rerum Natura, would be great in your spurs squad :P

I talked about this 2 posts under yours ;)[/quote']

It's not for Spurs ;)

Two other questions here Opare and Kanu ?

Opare got a lot of ups and downs' date=' he will never get a big carreer imo. Kanu is a beast, the Pepe of Standard. He is a good defender, but a little bit too old ...[/quote']

Well Opare and Kanu are for a championship team will be key for me and then will sell them on later so might just do it. I'm living of Fifa here with the players haha :o

Hey Guys' date='

Is Michael HEYLEN worth picking up in a competitive set up?

I have the chance to sign him for 900k, should I go for it?

I see he has played a few times for the Belgium u21's and managed to score as well, would love to hear some opinions on him.

Thanks[/quote']

If you are in a very competitive GW and you have patient, buy him.

Re: Riferimento: Respuesta: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

Anderlecht are making a new squad: in the attack they got Mbokani' date=' De Sutter and Cyriac. Mbokani en De Sutter can leave, while Cyriac comes back from a whole season being injured. [b']Mboyo will normally come if Mbokani leaves[/b]. Batshuayi can also force a transfer.

Attacking Midfield: they had this season Jovanovic (won't renew his contract --> transfer free), Jakovenko (goes to Fiorentina), Vargas (will go on loan to Charleroi normally), Matti Suarez, Praet and Bruno. So a lot of players are leaving there. Suarez will always play imo, so I think they will use Praet, Bruno and Vico in a rotation role. Anderlecht will also buy another attacking player, T. Hazard would be their top candidate (and I think he isi already better than the trio). You also have Heylen, who can get some minutes this seaon, who knows ...

IMO Mboyo won't go to Anderlecht. AA Gent is asking to much for him and he has other options.

Vargas on loan to Charleroi ? What is your source ? This is the first thing I heard about it.

I believe Vico and Praet battle for a place in the team. Rotation will be the result

OFF TOPIC TRANSFER NEWS/RUMORS

KV Kortrijk signed Ivan Santini (transfer free) a 24 year old striker from Freiburg. Aldo he didn’t play a lot for Freiburg. They also bought Zarko Tomasevic from Partizan Belgrado.

Losada is playing for Lierse next season

Van Acker (Club Brugge) is going to Cercle Brugge

And Biglia is finally 99% for sure off to Lazio J

Odoi (Anderlecht) is going to Lokeren

Molins (Anderlecht and on loan to Real Betis) is asking for a transfer, Malmo would be interested

Transfer News

muzaqi.jpg&h=250&w=250&zc=1

OFFICIAL: KRC Genk confirms that they snapped up the 18-years old striker Albian Muzaqi. He preferred to sign for the Belgian team (Twente, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Everton en Ajax showed also interest) who gives good perspectives for their youth players. He will probably compete with Schrijvers to be 3rd choice for the striker position (Ojo and Vossen).

info_1366744825.jpg

Rumour: RSC Anderlecht confirms that Anderlecht is trying to land the 17-years old Brazilian Wellington Bueno. Bueno can’t sign a contract in Brussels before he turns 18. Anderlecht wants him to play with the reserves until he turns 18, just like they did with the Colombian Oswal Alvarez.

Desportivo Brasil Wellington Bueno, also known as Juninho is an attacking midfielder. The No. 10 may make a move with colleague Bruno Gomes in the future to Man Utd, but he will probably choose for Anderlecht.

The attacking midfielder, who has been compared to Brazilian great Kaká in style, is already represented by superagent Wagner Ribeiro, the man also responsible for the future of Neymar and Lucas Moura among others.

Having formerly represented local side Expressinho in São Paulo state, Wellington has also spent time in the academies of Grêmio and São Paulo, before joining Desportivo at the age of 14.

Jonathan-Dos-Santos-Barcelona-01-510x369.jpg

Rumour: Jonathan Dos Santos to replace Biglia? Different newspapers write today that Anderlecht wants Jonathan Dos Santos from FC Barcelona to replace Lucas Biglia. Anderlecht would be willing to pay 4 million euro for the 23 years old Mexican.

Jonathan Dos Santos is the brother of Giovanni Dos Santos, who is more famous. Giovanni played for Barcelona, Tottenham, Galataseray, Santander and Mallorco.

Jonathan Dos Santos would be allowed to leave the club. He has a contract till 2015 in Barcelona. Also Everton and Sevilla want to land him.

What can you tell me about Mat Ryan ?

Last season Club Brugge announced Jorgacevic to be their 1st GK. After making a couple of mistakes' date=' Kujovic got his chance and performed much better than Jorgacevic. I think Kujovic played never so good in his whole life, but he is already 34 years and he don't mind to be 2nd GK. They will see in the pre-season who the first GK will be, but I think Ryan makes a good chance. He seems to be very motivated !

Will Siebe Schrijvers rise?

He only played a handful minutes. Maybe he will get more chances this season, he is still only 16 years old.

Transfer News

2928141962.jpg

OFFICIAL: Dynamo Kiev have signed Congolese striker Dieumerci Mbokani from Anderlecht. The 27-year-old has signed a four-year deal for fee of 11M euros. The striker got the golden shoe, a price for the best footballer of the season in the Jupiler Pro League, in 2012.

safari20111117.jpg

OFFICIAL: RSC Anderlecht confirms Behrang Safari returns to his previous club FC Basel for an undisclosed fee. The 28-years-old Swedish left-back is a national team player. Probably Jordan Lukaku will get a chance next season and compete with Deschacht for a first team place!

maxime%20lestienne2_0.jpg

Rumour: Club Brugge has refused a 11M bid of CSKA Moskou for Maxime Lestienne. The Russian champion offered first 8M euros for the very promising leftwinger, but Brugge rejected the bid immediately. Today CSKA raised their offer to 11M, but the belgian team refused again. It will be very difficult to refuse a higher offer, but Lestienne don't mind to stay in Club Brugge, the team of his heart.

Jonathan Delaplace leaves Zulte Waregem for Lille. The Frenchman was one of, maybe the keyplayer for the revelation of this season. Lille must no pay a fee, because the controlling midfielder is transfer free.

Raman (on loan) and Stijn De Smet will join Kortrijk next season. Surely Raman is a player to watch out after some good games for Beerschot last season.

• 2 weeks later...

News:

Suarez will stay at Anderlecht. He’s signed a new contract until 2017. Maybe the most important ‘transfer’ for Anderlecht this summer.

Ezekiel will stay at Standard, he signed a new deal.

Rumors:

Anderlecht is still trying to sign Mboyo (AA Gent). But also Standard is interested. AA Gent wants 6 milj € for Mboy. AA Gent signed already Pedersen from KV Mechelen as a replacer.

Anderlecht is interested in Uros Djurdjevic a 19 year old striker from FK Rad (Serbia)