Jupiler pro league (belgium)

olivier 1

Re: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

I see Nabil Jaadi has moved to Udinese' date=' is he any good? It doesn't look like he's on the DB yet though.

Just wondering, is he related Reda Jaadi (who is in the DB)? :)[/quote']

He is a high rated talent, 2 seasons ago they thought he would have a breakthrough, but Massimo Bruno got his chance. Last season we didn't hear much about him, apparently because of a bad mentality. He would be a bit frustrated he never get his chance and he thinks he is much better than his teammates. The situation was so bead that keeeping him in the team was unavailable, hopefully he changes his mentality in Udinese. Reda Jaadi is his brother, so not a fault of sm :P

;2930359']Massimo Bruno signs for RB Salzburg.

yes' date=' they payed 5.000.000. Salzburg was good last season, but i think a move to hoffenheim would be better for Bruno. He can perfectly fill in the position of Volland/Firmino if they sell one of them!

Hi olivier, do you see any future on these guys or shall I get rid of them right away ? ;)

Dewaele

Kasmi

Leandro Bailly

Jasper Van Der Heyden

Dehond

I would sell them all to be honest, unless it's a very competitive setup: keep kasmi. Tahiri, El Messaoudi, Dierckx, Tahiri, Bongonda are better to buy to be honest

• 2 weeks later...

Transfer News

783860ab82e1f54bc4271a4101ca8621-1390427885.jpg

RUMOUR: Valencia are believed very close to capture the signature of Belgian footballer of the year Thorgan Hazard this summer. Liverpool and Everton also informed for the youngstar, but Chelsea won't probably let Thorgan go to a direct concurrent. German teams Schalke 04 and Dortmund are also interested, but they are not so concrete. The younger brother of Eden had 20 assists and 17 goals this season for Zulte Waregem, his loss will be filled in by his younger brother Kylian Hazard. I don't know if he will be able to have immediately a place in the line-up. I think he will be a few teams a substitute, as he didn't achieve to play a lot for a second division team last season.

3170284744.jpg

RUMOUR: It's very likely Michy Batshuayi will move to French topteam Olympique Marselle. The Belgian striker is joining the training of Marseille, so Marcelo Bielsa can judge his qualities as he doesn't know Batshuayi really good. Probably Marseille will pay 6.000.000 euros for Batshuayi. This would be a great deal for both, Michy can mature 2-3 seasons at the ligue 1 before moving to a topteam.

massimo-bruno.jpg

OFFICIAL: Anderlecht looses one of their toptalents: 20-year-old winger Massimo Bruno has opted to leave Belgium’s champion for Austria's Red Bull Salzburg after reports had him headed to German club Hoffenheim. The Italo-Belgian looked to have disappointing year, but the last months of the season he was one of the key-players of Anderlechts comeback in the championship. Rumours say Red Bull would pay 5.000.000 euros for the winger, but Anderlecht doesn't spread concrete details about the deal.

0.jpg

OFFICIAL: West Ham United have signed Anderlecht centre back Cheikhou Kouyate on a four-year-deal for a fee around 8.000.000 euros. Valencia had shown interest in the 24-year-old Senegalese , who can also play in midfield, but the Hammers appear to have seen off the Spanish side's interest to secure Kouyate's signature. Kouyate has spent his entire senior career in Belgium and is every transfer window linked with a move to the Premier League. Finally his dream will come true and I hope he will have a good time in England, he deserves it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

7 TO KEEP AN EYE ON

BELGIUM LEAGUE

A few weeks ago Standard kicked off a new season in the belgian competition. A lot of key players as Thorgan Hazard, Lestienne, Batshuayi, Kouyaté, Harbaoui, ... left our league to make the next step in their carreer. Anderlecht made the most significant incoming transfer this window, buying Belgian international Steven Defour for 6.000.000 euros. I will give a shortlist of the players who have potential to make it in the future. There are certainly a lot more other low rated players who will grab a lot of minutes this season, but I want to focus on players who have potential to have a big transfer as the players mentioned above. For people who like risers:

Christian Kabasele, Nathan Kabasele, Yanis Mbombo, Charni Ekangamene

Kevin Vandendriessche, Anice Badri, Julian Michel, Thibault Peyre

Nicolas Rommens, Pierre Bourdin, Chucks Aneke, Rami Bensebaini, Ahmed Sayed, Samy Mmaee

Ahmed El Messaoudi (78, 19)

Glenn Claes (75, 20)

Thomas Foket (78, 19)

Leander Dendoncker is a central midfielder made his debut for the senior Anderlecht team in the Super Cup last season against Racing Genk. He didn’t get his debut yet in the Jupiler League, because of the competition of Kljestan, Milivojevic, Kouyaté and Tielemans. This season he passed Kljestan and Milivojevic in the picking order, because of their weak performances. Leander may start his first game in the Jupiler League against Westerlo and played a decent game. Normally Hasi will use him as a sub for Tielemans-Defour in the future. Dendoncker is elegant, calm and intelligent. He has been a youth international for a long time. During the last Viareggio Cup (famous youth tournament), Leander was one of the best players and he won the tournament in style.

Leander Dendoncker (77, 19)

Leander Dendoncker is a central midfielder made his debut for the senior Anderlecht team in the Super Cup last season against Racing Genk. He didn’t get his debut yet in the Jupiler League, because of the competition of Kljestan, Milivojevic, Kouyaté and Tielemans. This season he passed Kljestan and Milivojevic in the picking order, because of their weak performances. Leander may start his first game in the Jupiler League against Westerlo and played a decent game. Normally Hasi will use him as a sub for Tielemans-Defour in the future. Dendoncker is elegant, calm and intelligent. He has been a youth international for a long time. During the last Viareggio Cup (famous youth tournament), Leander was one of the best players and he won the tournament in style.

52272.jpg

Nikola Storm (76, 19)

Nikola Storm excited many Club Brugge-fans with an awesome assist in the final game last season. This season Storm that is being hotly tipped to breakthrough. He gave a taste of things to come in the recent glamour friendly with Bordeaux and was the best player on the pitch in a friendly against Zenit in the whole pre-season. He can play at the wing or in a central attacking role. He isn’t the most skillful player, but he always wreak havoc when given the chance because of his hard work. The 26th of July he got his first official game against Waasland-Beveren as a starter and it won’t be his last one. He looks like the perfect player to take over the role of Maxim Lestienne as they both have an acceleration in their dribble which is very difficult to defend.

fbj9SNP7Tsk

Siebe Schrijvers (78, 18)

Siebe has been called ‘the biggest talent of the youth teams in Belgium’ by the domestic press for 2 years now, which is a massive compliment in a country that produces a lot of great players. This striker could be a serious competitor in the future for Romelu Lukaku and Christian Benteke in the Belgium squad. On the 6th of December 2012, he made his debut in the UEFA Europa League in a match against FC Basel at only 16 years. Everything went maybe a little bit too fast and the starlet had to please himself with some short substitutions. In the play-offs he finally got his chance as a starter (mostly as an offensive winger). He established a good range of passing and a maturity to his game. He is also a very good header and has a powerful long shot. He will certainly get more minutes this season and I think he will be one of the revelations. Schrijvers will just need to develop physically if he wants to fulfil all his potential. Siebe Schrijvers has represented Belgium in all age groups – starting at U-15 and is currently a star in the U-19 national team. (3 goals in 3 games)

t9Il0kffLJk

Theo Bongonda (78, 18)

Theo Bongonda is an 18 years old left winger of (sub)top team Zulte Waregem. He is a graduate of one of the many Jean-Marc Guillou academies that already deliverd some great talents. He got his first minutes the 15th December 2013, but he had to wait until the play-offs to assure his starting spot. Alongside Thorgan Hazard, he was one of the surprises this play-offs. Bongonda has shown glimpses of brilliance in what is only his first season as a major part of Zulte Waregem's first team. His acceleration combined with his dribbling technique are a real threat for the Belgian defenders. He is also either footed and has a goodshot. Reports are even claiming that the U19 youth international is attracting Premier League interest. He showed a great piece of skill in the play-off game against Lokeren, where he scored his only goal of the season.

LxcnsLq-vQ8

• 1 month later...

Question for the followers of the Belgium league, can anyone tell me a bit more details about Aleksandar Mitrovic? Obviously he's a talented young player, who's playing regularly and scores quite a lot of goals. However, I also noticed he got two red cards last season, and looking into that I read that he's somewhat of a hot headed lad. Also I read he was struggling with his weight, after his summer break but also during the current season. So basically I'm wondering, does he have the mentality to make it on a higher level? His rating potential is limited as long as he plays in the Belgium league I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some players from Belgium league got reviewed.

Is it time for a full review again already?

I think they just reviewed the top 3 in the JPL footballer of the year.

1. Dennis Praet

2. Victor Vazquez

3. Mat Ryan

and for the future i would buy:

Timothy Castagne

Leander Dendoncker

Cristian Kabasele

Benito Raman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...