Jupiler pro league (belgium)

olivier 1

Re: Respuesta: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

with the new rise... kepp or sell Massimo Bruno?
Without really knowing anything about him I still like to advice you to keep him' date=' a young player rising by 9 points tend to keep on rising more in the future. :D[/quote']

he is a great talent and he just scored the other night...Belgium talents are hot propriety

Re: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

any other prediction again mate?:D:D

Most of the players of Zulte Waregem will get a (big) raise, they are first in the belgian competition

Vladan Kujovic 82 --> 84

Oscar Duarte 80 --> 83

Ibrahima Cissé 75 --> 78/80

Steven Joseph-Monrose 82 --> 84

Sébastien Bruzzese 78 --> 81

Bruno Godeau 78 --> 82

Junior Malanda 80 --> 84

Jonathan Delaplace 82 --> 85

Thorgan Hazard 82 --> 85

Jens Naessens 82 --> 84

Alexander Corryn 75 --> 78/80

Benjamin Mokulu 82 --> 84

Mustapha Jarju 80 --> 83/84

Dylan De Belder 75 --> 78

Brecht Dejaegere 78 --> 82

Mats Rits 77 --> 80

Sheldon Bateau 80 --> 82

Jonny Rowell 75 --> 78/80

Onur Kaya 80 --> 83

Good game Clubb Bruge 2 - 1 Anderlecht.

Was impressed with Lestienne :eek:' date=' Kugovic, Bacca, Kljestan and Bruno.[/color']

Indeed, good game. Lestienne was very good, most important player together with Bacca this season. Juventus follows him. Kujovic is having his second youth, unbelievable for his age that he is becomes more important/better every week. Bacca is top class, best striker of Bruges in 20 years and will leave the team if they don't play in Europe. Leverkusen and Lazio are very interested to buy him. At least Bruno is a top talent. What an action radius this lad got! He is back on level!!!

which low rated striker will have a good rise soon? after a players between 80-85 :)

Jens Naessens of Zulte Waregem' date=' Joseph-Monrose of Racing Genk

hey can anyone tell me how William Owusu (Westerlo) , William Carvalho (Cercle Brugge) and Renato Neto (gent) is doing? not familiar with this league and was just wondering how they were doing..

thanks

William Owusu is an very average player, he plays in 2nd division and he needs a lot of chances to score.

William Carvalho played better the previous season. He is very important for his team, but i don't think he will be a great player.

Renato Neto is the best of these 3 ones. He is a key player in the team of Kaa Gent and since he came the team played much better.

think Matz Sels will rise? im after a young goalkeeper around the 80 mark rating' date=' not just belgium players, but im going for him at moment[/quote']

I would not take him. He got a good rise, because he played a whole season for Lierse. But they are really bad, i think he will only rise +1 next season.

what other keeper do u think?

Leali, Casteels are by example better. If you want someone who plays in Belgium i would go for Sergio Padt. He is a good goalkeeper, but got a very bad injury. Now he is fit and will normally get his stack back, but his substitute Boeckx is also playing well. He is the U21 goalkeeper of Holland too!

Re: Riferimento: Jupiler pro league (belgium)

what is the expected rise for Lestienne??

will he move this summer?

Lestienne got a +2 in february, i think he will get +1 at the end of the season. His team Bruges are 4th for the moment, but they are only 3 points away of the first place. If they could be 1st or 2nd he deserves 87! Surely someone to keep in the future.

He got a lot of interest from England, Russia and Italy (Lazio, Juve) but i think he will stay in Bruges. He is not good enough yet for the top, but i think he will have a big carreer in the future

Has Andy Najar been getting any game time at Anderlecht? What are his chances of becoming an established first team player there?

He has never been on the bench for a game, so i don't see him soon as a first team player. He got a lot of competition for his position. I don't here a lot of him either in the youth team. Everybody talks about Acheampong, so i would not keep him.

Zulte Zulte Zulte' date=' not playing all that well. Defence is terrible and attackers cant finish

:eek:

Thorgan is actually playing quite well :P[/color']

This is the worst game i have seen this season of Zulte Waregem. Normally defence is difficult to beat. I don't understand why Dury placed Colpaert to the bench. A defence with Godeau and Verboom is too unexperienced and Godeau already flopped a few times as centre back. Striker Leye was nowhere and then you got that incident for the penalty. Ridiculous, in such an important moment for the team.

Duncan i propose the watch the summary of the Club Bruges-Zulte 3 weeks ago what a difference of quality (goals Zulte 0:45, 3:18, 4:50, 6:30 or you watch the full summary, one of the most beautiful games this season :D)

A new name: Stefan Mitrovic from KV Kortrijk.

He played well this season as a DC. He's only 22 years old and it is his first and probably last season for KV Kortrijk. I read that Benfica is looking form him as a replacer for Gary. Also Valencia is intressted. He's from Serbia and came from Metalac GM. Rating = 80 at this moment.

He's off to Benfica

UPDATE: WHO WILL BE CHAMPION

1. Anderlecht 42

2. Club Brugge 40

3. Zulte Waregem 40

4. Racing Genk 39

5. Standard 38

6. Lokeren 31

The belgian competition will be a thriller till the end. Three games to go and then we will know who is the new champion. Anderlecht finally won a game after 2 defeats and Club Brugge got 3 wins in a row. Those two teams are the favourites for the title (maybe Racing Genk, but they play the cup final tonight, so they got a busy schedule). The revelations of the play-offs are without a doubt Paul-José Mpoku, Maxime Lestienne, Michy Batshuayi, Thorgan Hazard and Massimo Bruno, YOUTH ON TOP!

Anderlecht: You can say their form is at least unsure: they can win/loose against every team in the play-offs (we can say that a bit for all the teams). Lucas Biglia finally plays again at top level. He reigns the midfield of Anderlecht and is a very important key of the team. Biglia is heavily linked with Internazionale. Matias Suarez is finally back after one year of absence. At the begin he missed match rhythm, but last game the old Suarez was back. One remark, he should be more accurate, but a goal will normally come soon. Massimo Bruno is the most dangerous player (together with Mbokani) of Anderlecht in the play-offs. In my opinion he never played on that level this season, a rise to 86 should be well deserved. The other young star Dennis Praet is mostly benched in the play-offs, but last game he got a first team stack. Normally he will play till the end, because Jovanovic is really out of form.

Club Brugge: Insane return of Bruges in the competition. Everybody tought they would not have an european ticket 3 weeks ago. Now they are an important candidate for the title. Maxime Lestienne preluded the return of Bruges almost alone. He scored all the goals in the last 2 games: 2 against Anderlecht and one against Zulte. Last season he wasn't accurate enough, but this season he exploded: 16 goals and 9 assists in 35 games for a winger. In Belgium he is called the next Arjen Robben and a selection for the NT will come soon. Lazio Roma already offered 4M, but his team rejected the bid instantly. Sevilla, Juventus, Fiorentina, Fulham follow the only 20 years old belgian very close. Oscar Duarte is also performing on a high level. He would perfectly fit in the Primera Division. You can compare his style with Piqué of Barcelona. Carlos Bacca is the top scorer of the league (23 goals). I rate him really high, but he needs to be more concentrated. He sometimes miss a very big chance, what you can't allow when you play for a top team. Lazio Roma, Bayer Leverkusen and Sevilla are linked with the colombian striker.

Zulte Waregem: Three games ago they were the (big) candidate to be the champion. Winners against Brugge and Anderlecht made them the leader of the league. But now 2 defeats in a row, the situation is totally changed. It would be very unlikely for THE REVELATION to loose an european ticket at the end of the season (they ended 2nd in the regular competition). Key players Frank Berrier and Mbaye Leye got a little fight on the field last game (0-3 loss against Genk). Thorgan Hazard is the only constant player in the team, you know and in football everything can go fast ... (Hint: his brother ;)). Note: Bruno Godeau played already 1500 minutes this season and is only rated 78.

Racing Genk: They have a lot of ups and downs in the play-offs. They actually got an unnoted part, it is unbelievable they are only 3 points away of the first place. Their team got a review yesterday, first team players all got a rise between 1-2. Incomprehensible that the team with the best youth development in the country (De Bruyne, Courtois, Defour, ...) don't give much chances to the youth players.

Standard Liège: Standard is the best performing team, together with Brugge, in the play-offs (13 points in 7 games). That is a big surprise, because they play with a very young team (average starting 11 22,8 years old). Paul-José Mpoku is THE discovery of the play-offs. He already already 18 games this season, but scored only one goal. A big difference with the play-offs where he scored 4 goals in 7 games as a winger. He is very strong at the ball, got a good dribble and is very fast. He would perfectly fit in the Premier League. Michy Batshuayi is also a very important player, altough he only scored two times in the play-offs. He is the most complete striker of the JPL and will have a big carreer. Dino Arslanagic will be a player for the future. He played already 5 full games in the regular season and last week he got his chance against Genk and played very well. He kept his place against Anderlecht, unluckyly the 2 conceded goals were his faults, a good lesson for the future!

I just hope Anderlecht, Zulte and Standard get CL or EL. I got Praet, Bruno, Michy, Imoh, Arslanagic, Hazard and Malanda, i am really hoping for good rises this season and the next, my guess is that by this time next season they are all 86/87 if they keep up this form, that realistic no?