Please remove conncer UNH problem

Re: Please remove conncer UNH problem

THis is being a big problem please SM remove this pproblem

It's hear to stay I'm afraid. It has spoiled the game for the 'have' people (the ones with currently good and usually big squads) and will in the long term annoy the current 'have nots' (the ones who enviously eye the current 'have' squads) as they will probably find it too much hard work long term to have to continually swap their squad around to keep them all (17 is about your absolute limit for good players) happy.

This will result in lots of short term managers as they run to another club to avoid their existing concerns and in other cases managers will put the same 11 players out game after game and they will all end up playing (presumably with a half smile, half grimace of pain and exhaustion on their faces) at less than 10% fitness no matter what.

Any senior player can get on the concern merry go round, who is a senior player depends on your current squad, if you look at your squad in terms of their skill point rating and the highest ones will expect to play just about every game (I think it's 7 in 10 games minimum) nowadays.

Basically any player with about 86-88 skill points and higher will want their share of games, the game is big on more realism nowadays so it doesn't want us to have big squads. Some players abused the old lax rules and had really big (100+ players) squads and there weren't any top players available to new managers so the game decided to act and without warning introduced the player concern rules, at first they weren't too strict and most people could pretty easily live with them but now they've tightened the screw by making them increase more quickly, which is causing an uproar amongst established players.

The thing is you can't keep more than 17 top players happy no matter how you juggle them around, anymore and they will soon become concerned. This means an effective first team squad of 17 players and 4 or 5 who you are prepared to sell and replace each season as you absolutely will not be able to give them any game time but you need at least 21 players in your squad.

I think that if a player reaches level 3 concern for lack of games you may as well sell them as they have to go back through the gears to reach being happy again, so if you play him loads he'll drop back to level 2, then you have to play him loads more before he goes back to level 1 and the same again before he is totally happy again, it's crazy.

You absolutely have to make 3 substitutions every game, without fail or your players will potentially miss their quota of appearances for the next update, though I don't like to do it you will have to play players who are less than 85% fit on more than one occasion to keep them happy, but you also have to rotate the 17 around just about every game, it's hard work.

Each player subbed on at whatever time of the game counts as half an appearance, these really are important.

If you only want 14-15 top class players and have the rest nobodies who you are willing to swap each season it gets easier to manage the rotation, but you need about 16-17 top class players to remain competitive in all competitions.

Good luck ;)

When you have a successful team you end up playing a lot of games so you need plenty of good players. In the real world teams use squad rotation playing fringe players in easier games but SM doesnt allow for this. The rule definately needs tweeking a bit as some players concerns are totally unrealalistic.

When you have a successful team you end up playing a lot of games so you need plenty of good players. In the real world teams use squad rotation playing fringe players in easier games but SM doesnt allow for this. The rule definately needs tweeking a bit as some players concerns are totally unrealalistic.

Agreed, even with a rotation system i am picking up concerns for the likes of Bale, Suarez and Hazard. Using my rotation system they are all playing around the 65-70% of games but due to the frequency of the reviews (yes i had 3 in one week) as soon as they drop below the percentage they get concerns.

For example Hazard had played around 65% and he was happy, but i started Bale instead to get him up to 65% but this meant Hazard dropped to around 64% and immediatley got a concern. This has happened twice, and now he at level 2 concern despite playing frequently! Now he has been above the percentage for a while but there has been no review and he is still at level 2 concern. If they are going to be this pendantic about it at least make it work both ways!

• 2 weeks later...