Top Risers Over The 2012/2013 Season

Re: Top Risers Over The 2012/2013 Season

You need just huge risers ?:)

Because' date=' for example Hazard isn't a huge riser, just +1 and he isn't a def +1.:D[/quote']

Yes but a 21 year old rising from 92 to 93 means a big increase in value. I think he has a good chance of rising too:)

Thanks for all the suggestions BTW guys

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top Risers Over The 2012/2013 Season First rating shown is their current rating, second is the rating i believe they can achieve at the end of the season. Suggestions welcome. GK Tim KRUL. 88-90

Re: Top Risers Over The 2012/2013 Season Jackson Martinez to 88 Romain Alessandrini to 85/86 Junior Fernandes to 86/87

I doubt Alaba will get +2 this season with his stress fracture lay off. As already mentioned, I sincerely doubt Diaby or Wilshere will rise; Diaby because he is useless and Wileshire because he is out until Oct/Nov.

I think the following all have good chances of decent rises this season (optimistic rises in parenthesis);

KP Boateng (+2 to 92), Kagawa (+1/2 to 91/92), Verratti (+3 to 88), Lucas (+1/2 to 89/90), Isco (+2 to 89), El Shaarawy (+2/3 to 88/89) & Destro (+3 to 88).

Top Risers Over The 2012/2013 Season

First rating shown is their current rating' date=' second is the rating i believe they can achieve at the end of the season.

Suggestions welcome.

GK

Tim KRUL. 88-90

Berd LENO. 87-89

Marc-Andre TER-STEGEN. 87-89/90

DEF

Mapou YANGA-MBIWA. 89-91/92 (if he moves to milan)

Phil JONES. 89-90

Jordi ALBA. 90-92/93

Da Silva RAFEAL. 89-90

David ALABA. 88-90

MID

Joe ALLEN. 86-88/89

Xherdan SHAQIRI. 89-90/91

Emboaba OSCAR. 87-89/90

Marco REUS. 90-91/92

Marco VERRATTI. 85-88

Eden HAZARD. 92-93

FOR

Mario MANDZUKIC. 89-91

David Alaba from what i know , have long term injurie so no chance of a raise

Mario Mandzukic is a back-up and i think Pizarro is first in picking order

Emboada could go to 91 , i think he is better then Mata...a Kaka like player in his prime

Alaba is out for almost 2 months since July and we're in august atm...he'll be fit in 2 or 3 weeks.Have chances to get 90 this season for sure..especially at Munich.

i know , but he didn't train this period ,so another few weeks to be fit enough to play 90 minutes . i know how good he is , but you need a crystal globe to see how will cope next year

i know ' date=' but he didn't train this period ,so another few weeks to be fit enough to play 90 minutes . i know how good he is , but you need a crystal globe to see how will cope next year[/quote']

No I dont need a crystall ball to say Alaba will be very good again lol...I think Im not going to argue anymore a bout Bundesliga players..

Doubt that Wilshere will get anywhere near 91. Hazard could be 93' date=' Giroud 91, Koscielny 91[/quote']

The way arsenal been playing.. It will be hard to justify a rise fr kos and giroud.

Hazard on the other hand is doing v well. I think a 93 is definitely possible this season if he keeps it up but maybe next rise is too soon

Falcao +2' date=' Ramires +2, Caulker perhaps +3 and Jerome Boateng +2[/quote']

I seriously think they are easy rises for the coming season! Critic them wrong?

I think Ramires has it all; a true match winner.

If chelsea do well, he's nailed on to be important in that, all other important midfielders are attackers.

Falcao ca'nt help getting +1 per change

Caulker is my man to watch this year! could go either way, i'd say 88 with ease!