Top Risers Over The 2012/2013 Season

Re: Top Risers Over The 2012/2013 Season

Seconded. Koscielny should be 91 minimum and probably 92. The way they have been playing aswell? Clean sheets not good for a defender these days :rolleyes:

You can't really accredit Kos with the clean sheets this season as he hasn't played. But his performances in the previous two seasons means he should be up in the same region as that donkey, Kompany, at the very least.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top Risers Over The 2012/2013 Season First rating shown is their current rating, second is the rating i believe they can achieve at the end of the season. Suggestions welcome. GK Tim KRUL. 88-90

Re: Top Risers Over The 2012/2013 Season Jackson Martinez to 88 Romain Alessandrini to 85/86 Junior Fernandes to 86/87

You can't really accredit Kos with the clean sheets this season as he hasn't played. But his performances in the previous two seasons means he should be up in the same region as that donkey' date=' Kompany, at the very least.[/b']

:confused::confused::confused:

Please tell me your joking there. I fully agree Koscielny is been better than his current rating and deserves a rise, but last season Kompany was the best CB in the PL bar none and this is from a Manchester United fan.

You can't really accredit Kos with the clean sheets this season as he hasn't played. But his performances in the previous two seasons means he should be up in the same region as that donkey' date=' Kompany, at the very least.[/quote']

What ????

Kompany was the best CB last season in PL , maybe Kos deserve a rise:rolleyes: , but he will NEVER be like ,, that donkey " , Kompany.

Lucas Moura? Big move to PSG in January. Interest from Man Utd previously. Obviously has serious talent.

Neymar? Constantly linked with Barcelona. Constantly talked about as the next Brazilian superstar. Incredible goal record in the Brazilian league.

Victor Wanyama? Less known Celtic player. Complete stand out in a poor league. Champions league goal. CL appearances this year. Been interest from Man City and Arsenal. 83>87 by the end of season is more than possible.

Iker Muniain? 19 year old currently at 90. Clear standout in Spain's poor Olympic performance. Reminds me of a young Iniesta. With a move to a big club he will rise for sure.

Fernando Torres? This one is questionable and feel free to criticise. However seems to have a new lease of life under Di Matteo with the Chelsea team almost built to supply him. Allowing Drogba and Anelka to go make him the main man for Chelsea up front. A role which he relished for Liverpool and with the liked of the previously mentioned Hazard providing him Torres could be back to his best goal scoring form this season.

I think the following have a high chance of a good jump this season;

Marco Verratti

Marcos Rojo

Mattia De Sciglio

Jetro Willems

Moreno Rodrigo*

Benjamin Stambouli

Just a few off the top of my head who are playing regular football.

*Played three games scored three, carrying on his form from last season. Must buy.

Lucas Moura? Big move to PSG in January. Interest from Man Utd previously. Obviously has serious talent.

Neymar? Constantly linked with Barcelona. Constantly talked about as the next Brazilian superstar. Incredible goal record in the Brazilian league.

Victor Wanyama? Less known Celtic player. Complete stand out in a poor league. Champions league goal. CL appearances this year. Been interest from Man City and Arsenal. 83>87 by the end of season is more than possible.

Iker Muniain? 19 year old currently at 90. Clear standout in Spain's poor Olympic performance. Reminds me of a young Iniesta. With a move to a big club he will rise for sure.

Fernando Torres? This one is questionable and feel free to criticise. However seems to have a new lease of life under Di Matteo with the Chelsea team almost built to supply him. Allowing Drogba and Anelka to go make him the main man for Chelsea up front. A role which he relished for Liverpool and with the liked of the previously mentioned Hazard providing him Torres could be back to his best goal scoring form this season.

Neymar should stay' date=' maybe it's good, but his team is not the best in the Brasilian Serie A now, he can't reach 91 in Brasil just if he plays very well for NT, this is my opinion.

About Muniain , no chance for a rise.

Wanyama , i don't know him and i can't say he will rise or not

Torres , maybe, just maybe , in my opinion , he deserve a 92 , he didn't impressed me but was the top scorer at Euro , and in this start of PL season he plays well, he deserve a rise to 93

I think the following have a high chance of a good jump this season;

Marco Verratti

Marcos Rojo

Mattia De Sciglio

Jetro Willems

Moreno Rodrigo*

Benjamin Stambouli

Just a few off the top of my head who are playing regular football.

*Played three games scored three, carrying on his form from last season. Must buy.

I don't know all these players but at Veratti , Willems, De Ciglio and Rodrigo i agree

I disagree about Muniain. He has the potential to become world class if he makes the right move

mate ' date=' i don't said that Muniain hasn't got potential , i said that he can't rise to 91 [b']next review[/b]. And i agree with you , he has the potential to become world class

Made me laugh as it's spot on. A monkey could get 90% passing rate when he gets it in his own half and passes it sideways or back to the centre backs.

Only 10% of his passes have been backwards (eplindex.com) Which i doubt is a high %

Talking about monkeys I am sure you like having a diving one in your team.

His chances of increasing were better before he signed for Swansea. They will finish higher :D

Honestly though, is he slightly being hyped up? Thats what I think, and the amount they spent was quite laughable. He's supposed to be so creative..he had two assists last season. Similar situation to Cleverley. Both are being overated big time because they are young, British and getting games in EPL.

This thread was mostly for players rated 88+ but i few lower rated good suggestions that have been said are definaly:

Sterling 75-85

De Scilio 78-85

Bernard 83-87

Willems 84-87

(how i think they will rise by the end of the season

I agree on this predictions.

But i think you want to say Bertrand, not Bernard :D

I'd say...

• Matt Lowton 78-85 (Starting Rb for Villa now)

• Ashley Westwood 72-80 (If he plays as much as is believed that should be minimum, will definitly rise to 75!)

• De Sciglio to 85 at least if he keeps his starting place!

• Romarinho 75 to 83/84/85

• Kurt Zouma to 86 at least if he keeps going from last season (Looks like he will)

• Timo Horn 75-83? Koln's number 1 Gk... Sound Investment Sm wise!

• Oxlade-Chamberlain 86-88 Imo should be there very soon as playing internationally now.

• Ricardo Van Rhijn 80-83 Got himself a place in Ajax's Back line.... Very good defensively as well as going forward!

• Victor Andrade 75-82 Playing regularly for Santos now.... Showing signs of being a very good player but will take time as he's only a kid!!

I'd say...

• Matt Lowton 78-85 (Starting Rb for Villa now)

• Ashley Westwood 72-80 (If he plays as much as is believed that should be minimum' date=' will definitly rise to 75!)
    [/list']
    • De Sciglio to 85 at least if he keeps his starting place!

• Romarinho 75 to 83/84/85

• Kurt Zouma to 86 at least if he keeps going from last season (Looks like he will)

• Timo Horn 75-83? Koln's number 1 Gk... Sound Investment Sm wise!

• Oxlade-Chamberlain 86-88 Imo should be there very soon as playing internationally now.

• Ricardo Van Rhijn 80-83 Got himself a place in Ajax's Back line.... Very good defensively as well as going forward!

• Victor Andrade 75-82 Playing regularly for Santos now.... Showing signs of being a very good player but will take time as he's only a kid!!

Can't see Lowton getting 85 with Villa's poor form, more like 82/83.

Can't see Lowton getting 85 with Villa's poor form' date=' more like 82/83.[/quote']

Poor Form??? we are 3 games into the season, we will be midtable methinks and he will be the starting Rb for a prem team so he should be around 84/85 at least....

Please note: Claret and Blue tinited specs are worn at times by me so I might not be the most impartial when it comes to Villa matters!!