Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

Gozzy

dnaj.png

Draft 'n Auction (DnA)

Concept

100 % forum based,auction,and drafting.

Rules

1. 28 teams divided by 2 divisions, all teams start with no players and 300m budgets

2. First method to get players is Drafting, you can see a bit of drafting here.

The drafting for the 1st round just for 2 players each club

3. The 2nd method to pick will beAuction.

All of you will send up to 3 players name that you want to buy via PM and i will send players name that i want to buy to several of you to make it fair. After 2 days, i'll post in the forum the list of players from all clubs. There's 2 possibilities after this

- If the player you send to me just chosen by you, you can buy him for CV.

- If there's more than 1 club who choose a certain player, we'll arrange the auction (which will be made in a thread,to keep transparency). Only club who choose that player can involve in the auction. There's a big possibility there's a lot of players that will be bought via auction and it can make you confused if i make the auction thread in one day, so everyday there will be maximum 5 players put into auction. If you still don't understand about the auction you can comment here or give suggestion

4. Basically we just repeat Draft and Auction until everyone have 30 players

5. Squad cap rule. No one can have more than 30 players in their squad

6. Forced Voting Sales, in the end of every season, everyone of you must list 2 players from each clubs to be put into auction. 2 most voted players in every club will be put into auction

7. Forced Sales, it's different from forced voting sales. In forced sales, it's the manager themselves who MUST pick 1 player from their club to be put into auction.

Criteria for the player is he must be 1 of your best 11 (rating wise)

Drafting

Every drafting round will consist of 2 picks. 28 managers divided into 4 pots, pot 1,2,3 and 4.

Pot 1 will consist of 7 names that will act as 1st-7th picker in that pick

Pot 2 will consist of 7 names that will act as 8th-14th picker in that pick

Pot 3 will consist of 7 names that will act as 15th-21st picker in that pick

Pot 4 will consist of 7 names that will act as 22th-28th picker in that pick

The order of picking in each groups will be randomised again after each pot created.

After first pick, names in pot 1 will move to pot 4, pot 2 move to pot 3, pot 3 move to pot 2, and pot 4 move to pot 1

REMEMBER in second pick, your order of pick in each pot will be randomised again. You can be 1st picker (in your pot) when you're in pot 4 but be 7th picker when you're in pot 1

Time Limit

Time limit of drafting is 12 hours

If you feel you can't come in time when your next pick please SEND A SHORLIST consist of several players names to me or other managers in the setup

You also MUST give info (PM,VM) to the people after you in drafting that it's their turn after you.

Auction

1. Auction thread will be only created maximum twice a day, each thread consist maximum 10 players put into auction

2. Format to do auction in the thread is Player Name - Money Offered

Example : Modric-30m

3. The auction limit is 24 hours since the auction thread for

4. There is no price limit for auction but you should know the limit yourself because you're just given 300m for 30 players

5. If you won an auction but your chairman didn't allow you to spend that much, the right to buy the player goes to 2nd place in auction.

If 2nd winner also can't spend the money he's offering in auction because of chairman, the right goes to 3rd place in auction and so on.

If no manager left have the right to buy the player, that player can't be picked until next round of draft/auction.

6. Bid with White Text during auction won't be counted

7. If you don't break any official rules but majority managers think you're using a trick to benefit yourself during your auction, ANY OF YOUR BIDS for ALL PLAYERS for the auction in that round won't be counted

PUNISHMENT

1. Drafting, for people who can't get in time in their turn or didn't send the shortlist, they will get automatic player. Automatic player is highest rated oldies player (above 30 years old) who's still available. So, you can end up with Puyol,Zanetti or Pirlo

2. Auction

- for people who didn't send 3 names to me via PM in 2 days, they can't pick any player during that round and won't get additional players in next round of auction (So, if in 1st round of action you don't send 3 names, it doesn't mean you can send 6 names to me in 2nd round)

- for people who break the rules by buying the players which they won by auction but offering a lower price you MUST sell those player to external for CV when his TB ends and it's not counted as forced sales

Those who miss it must complete their squad to 30 players after last round of auction and draft complete

3. Squad cap, people who break squad cap rule will get 3 forced voting sales in the end of season instead of 2

List of clubs

AC Milan - ashish

Arsenal - iAwesome

Athletic Club -hdixit

Atlético Madrid - george25

Barcelona - DGAMECHANGER

Bayern München - Vatreni United

Borussia Dortmund -Gozzy

Borussia Mönchengladbach - Justin X

Chelsea - Venkrontrueblue11

Everton - gonich_losova

FC Porto - Jordan Tze

FC Schalke 04 - Raz

Internazionale - jkerrs

Juventus - Ozzy

Liverpool - garryc300

Lyon - Toon16

Manchester City - Vucina

Manchester United - BroodRoosterNL

Marseille - Gonzodan

Newcastle United - Lebanon

Paris Saint-Germain - Noisy

Real Madrid - Preppens

Santos - Closer

Sevilla - Hossam

SSC Napoli -smlovr

Tottenham Hotspur - Bosnian Machine

Valencia - Dracolis

Zenit

DRAFTING THREAD

SQUAD THREAD

ADD ME

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=620029

boaz "Gozzy" solossa (274 rep)

Internal deals are allowed during the season (as long as you don't go over 33 players squad cap rule) but external deals are NOT allowed

The squad cap for Season 2 is 33 players

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

Forced Voting Sales

What You Need To Do : Send me 2 names from each clubs to put into auction

Something similar to this format

Club 1 : Player 1,Player 2

Club 2 : Player 1,Player 2

Club 3 : Player 1,Player 2

Club 28 : Player 1,Player 2

Questions and Answers

Q : Should i sent 2 names for ALL clubs?

A : It’s up to you,if you want bigger chance to get players from other clubs,it’s better to list players from all clubs,but you can select only several clubs

Q : Can player who is TB’ed included in auction?

A : EVERY PLAYER can be included in the auction. Let’s say Reus from Dortmund is TB’ed until March. In the auction,Barcelona won the auction for Reus but can’t buy him until March. So,until March Dortmund CANNOT play him and must sell him to Barcelona for auctioned price when his TB finished

Q : What happen if more than 2 players who received same votes? Who’ll be put into auction?

A : The one with higher rating will be put into auction if 2 or more players have same votes. In the case, those players have same rating,the one who’s younger will be put into auction

Forced Sales

What You Need To Do : Give 1 Name from your OWN club to be put into auction

Questions and Answers

Q : Can i send any name from my squad?

A : NO. You must need give 1 player from your best XI rating wise. If you have five 95 rated players,three 94 rated players,three 93 rated players,two 92 rated players and other players below those rating, you can only list 95,94,and 93 rated players

Q : If i have one 95 rated players and then the best rated players after that is eleven players who’s rated 89, can i list any of those who are rated 89?

A : Yes,age doesn’t matter as long as it’ll still included in your best XI rating wise

You can send me the PM in forum or ingame. Remember you need to do BOTH list for forced sales and forced voting sales

You can send the list to me until next Wednesday

4. Basically we just repeat Draft and Auction until everyone have a certain number of players (i'm thinking 30 players is enough?)

Sorry to ask a bad question as it seems...do we start with the normal club squads then we start auctioning when the drafts are done? or is it empty squads then we draft and auction players slowly..sorry ><

Anyways, I'm interested.

Sorry to ask a bad question as it seems...do we start with the normal club squads then we start auctioning when the drafts are done? or is it empty squads then we draft and auction players slowly..sorry ><

Anyways' date=' I'm interested.[/quote']

1. 20 teams divided by 2 divisions, all teams start with no players and big budgets

Would love to join as its a very interesting setup and with the auctioning and stuff I guess you won't be opening the GW today? Because I can't get a slot free until wednesday ;)

If its not opening real soon then write me down!

Edit/: Btw with the auctioning, I would like to propose that we also have a thread or someone with Excel or something who keeps track of finances. Would be a bit stupid to see that a manager in the end can't buy all his players and someone else missed out while he did have enough cash.

And also, after the first part when the normal season starts I guess we're able to do transfers just like normal?

And my last question (for now :P) is it going to be P/E or cash only?

List of Auctioned Players

AC Milan : Robben, Javi Martinez,Nocerino

Arsenal : Mata,Reus,Bocchetti

Athletic Club : Carrick,Honda,Iraola

Atlético Madrid : Van Persie,Ramos,Gabi

Barcelona : Busquets,Aguero,Ledesma

Bayern München : Gundogan,Subotic,Fletcher

Borussia Dortmund : Bale,Vidal,Barry

Borussia Mönchengladbach : Gotze,Kompany,Ibisevic

Chelsea : Falcao,Hummels,Xavi

Everton : Cazorla,Fellaini,Giggs

FC Porto : Kuba,Eriksen,Thiago

FC Schalke 04 : Suarez,Lamela,Villa

Internazionale : Ronaldo,Higuain,Coutinho

Juventus : Messi,Alba,Hernanes

Liverpool : Buffon,Lars Bender,Dzeko

Lyon :Lukaku,Sturridge,Ferdinand

Manchester City : Casillas,Vidic,Farfan

Manchester United :Alonso,Pirlo,Young

Marseille : Iniesta,Benzema,Shirokov

Newcastle United: Cavani,Lewandowski,Berbatov

Paris Saint-Germain : Fabregas,Ribery,Piszczek

Real Madrid :Ozil,Thiago Silva,M'Vila

Santos : Ibrahimovic,Neuer,Samuel

Sevilla : Rooney,Muller,Chiellini

SSC Napoli : Hamsik,Alaba,Matri

Tottenham Hotspur : Soldado,Zabaleta,Defoe

Valencia : Dante,Valdes,Thiago Motta

Zenit : Oscar,Ashley Cole,Javier Hernandez

Red : Unmanaged

Green : A new manager, decided to not participate in the auction

RULES and INFORMATION

1. Only players from managed team that participating in auction who can be bought in auction

2. You CANNOT bid for your own player

3. Auction will begin on Monday,May 13th 2013

4. All players which included in auction will be divided to several pots,with each pots containing maximum 10 players. Auction will be done for 1 pot every day.

5. Every auction will end in 9PM GMT the following night. So,auction for pot 1 will end in Tuesday 9PM,auction for pot 2 will end in Wednesday 9PM,etc.

6. If the player is not TB'ed,you have 1 week from the end of the final auction to buy the player. If you failed to do it,the right to buy a player will go to 2nd highest bid

7. If no one bid a player,the player's owner can keep that player

Updated PLAYER POT (Adding players from Lyon Napoli,Spurs))

Pot 1

Robben,Iraola,Subotic,Barry,Xavi,Eriksen,Vidic,Cavani,M'Vila,Dante,Zabaleta

Pot 2

Mata,Gabi,Aguero,Ibisevic,Fellaini,Messi,Young,Benzema,Neuer,Lukaku,Alaba

Pot 3

Bocchetti,Carrick,Gundogan,Vidal,Falcao,Kuba,Farfan,Lewandowski,Thiago Silva,Valdes,Soldado

Pot 4

Javi Martinez,Ramos,Ledesma,Gotze,Cazorla,Alba,Alonso,Shirokov,Ibrahimovic,Sturridge,Hamsik

Pot 5

Reus,Honda,Fletcher,Bale,Hummels,Thiago Alcantara,Casillas,Berbatov,Ozil,Thiago Motta,Defoe

Pot 6

Nocerino,Van Persie,Busquets,Kompany,Giggs,Hernanes,Pirlo,Iniesta,Samuel,Ferdinand,Matri

Note :

1. Arsenal : Vossen replaced by Bocchetti

2. Valencia : Menez replaced by Thiago Motta

3. Napoli : New manager replace Varane with Van Bommel

4. Spurs : Replacing Kaka with Defoe

Btw with the auctioning' date=' I would like to propose that we also have a thread or someone with Excel or something who keeps track of finances. Would be a bit stupid to see that a manager in the end can't buy all his players and someone else missed out while he did have enough cash.[/quote']
And also, after the first part when the normal season starts I guess we're able to do transfers just like normal?

As long as you didn't break squad cap i think it's fine to do normal transfer when season start, or maybe as alternative we should do draft/auction aswell in midseason?

And my last question (for now :P) is it going to be P/E or cash only?

Looking at Reality Check, cash only setup is good for this kind of setup

Once again, the rules still not fixed and i'm open for any suggestion. The amount of managers also may increse from 20 depends on interest

Gozzy's asked me to chuck my suggestion in here so why not:

Way i would do it is to have every team start evenly no players massive budget and have it as a sole draft league. Teams would select 20 first team players and 5 youth players under the age of 18 in two separate drafts (this doesn't prevent you from selecting under 18 players in the first draft).

Then at the end of the season you select 3 first team players and 1 youth player to be released by your club and the re-available to be drafted. A off season draft then takes place where your club will draft any available player left outside of the league so any released player or non picked player. So 4 draft picks going in the opposite order of the previous draft.

Managers must keep 5 players under the age of 18 at the end of every draft so at seasons start managers much have a squad of 20 first team and at least 5 , 18 and under players. Youth players can be promoted at the end of the season and counted as a first team player and if this happens that youth player much me replaced in the next draft so for example if you release 4 players 3 first team and a youth but then promote one more youth player to the first team as he is now over 18 but want to keep him you must then pick 2 under 18 players from the 4 off season picks.

The league format should be in my opinion split into two , random org will set the leagues and i feel it just adds more appeal to the gameworld. Seasons will still be 18 games long so last a fair while but dont mean they drag on for ages!

thoughts?

As long as you didn't break squad cap i think it's fine to do normal transfer when season start' date=' or maybe as alternative we should do draft/auction aswell in midseason?[/quote']

Looking at Reality Check, cash only setup is good for this kind of setup

Once again, the rules still not fixed and i'm open for any suggestion. The amount of managers also may increse from 20 depends on interest

Okay, hmm didn't notice the squad cap actually but fine with that.

If the plan is to do mid-season auctioning with forced sales I'd say make it only 1 player per team (which will be voted on). Would be interesting to see if anyone could keep Ronaldo or Messi for more than 1 season :P

Btw keeping in mind max bids your chairman allows, will that mean there will be a max set on a player to allow everyone to bid that max? Or is it going to be the one who can bid the most in the game will get the player (if he bids that amount of course). I'd say setting the maximum allowed to offer on the lowest chairman max one of the managers involved in the auction can offer would be interesting. Otherwise it would make some auctions really lame if it turns out 1 person can offer the highest due to Chairman.

Okay' date=' hmm didn't notice the squad cap actually but fine with that.

If the plan is to do mid-season auctioning with forced sales I'd say make it only 1 player per team (which will be voted on). Would be interesting to see if anyone could keep Ronaldo or Messi for more than 1 season :P

Btw keeping in mind max bids your chairman allows, will that mean there will be a max set on a player to allow everyone to bid that max? Or is it going to be the one who can bid the most in the game will get the player (if he bids that amount of course).[b'] I'd say setting the maximum allowed to offer on the lowest chairman max one of the managers involved in the auction can offer would be interesting[/b]. Otherwise it would make some auctions really lame if it turns out 1 person can offer the highest due to Chairman.

That's a good idea, however the problem is the GW won't open until we do all auctions so we have no idea which chairman can offer the lowest chairmax and which one can offer highest chairmax

I don't plan to do midseason forced sale at the start btw,at least not in 1st season but i guess we need to make some transfer activity which can be put into forum in midseason or maybe it'll just be fine doing transfer just in beginning of new season. Just want to hear more opinion and interest

Gozzy's asked me to chuck my suggestion in here so why not:

Way i would do it is to have every team start evenly no players massive budget and have it as a sole draft league. Teams would select 20 first team players and 5 youth players under the age of 18 in two separate drafts (this doesn't prevent you from selecting under 18 players in the first draft).

Then at the end of the season you select 3 first team players and 1 youth player to be released by your club and the re-available to be drafted. A off season draft then takes place where your club will draft any available player left outside of the league so any released player or non picked player. So 4 draft picks going in the opposite order of the previous draft.

Managers must keep 5 players under the age of 18 at the end of every draft so at seasons start managers much have a squad of 20 first team and at least 5 ' date=' 18 and under players. Youth players can be promoted at the end of the season and counted as a first team player and if this happens that youth player much me replaced in the next draft so for example if you release 4 players 3 first team and a youth but then promote one more youth player to the first team as he is now over 18 but want to keep him you must then pick 2 under 18 players from the 4 off season picks.

The league format should be in my opinion split into two , random org will set the leagues and i feel it just adds more appeal to the gameworld. Seasons will still be 18 games long so last a fair while but dont mean they drag on for ages!

thoughts?[/quote']

Anyone got opinion about this btw? Basically it'll be without auction from what i can understand

Archived